Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

Netflix is making Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, AND Jessica Jones shows!

(1/93) > >>

BWPS:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jacelacob/marvel-teams-with-netflix-for-four-original-series-and-mini?s=mobile

I know how much you guys hate the idea of Marvel shows with actual superheroes,  but this has me  excited!

Jimaras8:
Um, why do we hate the idea of Tv Shows with actual superheroes? It's like Halloween without the costumes. I LOVE the idea of street lvl superheroes that beat thugs in the night. I just want their costumes to be done correctly and we won't see that motorcycle attire that Daredevil had in the movie. The whole idea sounds great since Netflix will proadcast the series so the context will be more mature. Fingers crossed for a Punisher Tv Series. That would blow my mind!

Starman:
Between this announcement and the CW working on DC's The Flash, Hourman, Gotham and iZombie, plus the big slate of Marvel and DC films coming up ... damn, that seems like a lot of superheroes :/

I'm a fan of all the characters mentioned, so I'm excited to a degree but I really hope Marvel don't overdo it. Is be happy with one quality Marvel TV show rather than 5 mediocre ones. Time will tell, I'll guess.

catwhowalksbyhimself:

--- Quote from: BWPS on November 07, 2013, 07:58:11 PM ---I know how much you guys hate the idea of Marvel shows with actual superheroes,  but this has me  excited!

--- End quote ---

Of course we don't.  I for one, am looking forward to this.  The one question this doesn't answer is if these will be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe or not.  That's what I'd like to know.

Podmark:
This is very exciting! Kinda surprised Marvel would shift Daredevil to TV rather than film though.

I guess I have to get Netflix now?...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version