Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Celebrate Freedom!

Author Topic: Netflix is making Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, AND Jessica Jones shows!  (Read 20586 times)

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
JJ S2's biggest sin is that it's just... ok. Again, I don't think it's bad... elements of it don't sit well with me (I stated my biggest issue in the spoilers) but it was still worth the time it took to watch, and I'm interested in seeing where things go from there.

As for the others... I'm excited for Iron Fist S2 now (assuming we get THIS Danny and not the "Who am I?" Danny we had last season) which is the character I was most frustrated with before. Punisher... I'm sorry, I know people like him, but that character will NEVER be my cup of tea, no matter how well he's written. I don't mind him in other series, but I am not going to watch anything with him as the main character.

Offline Shogunn2517

• He's Got Your Hero Right Here
Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the Danny/Iron Fist from the Defenders, Tomato?

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
On Defenders

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On Luke Cage season 2:

Offline Shogunn2517

Hm.  Thanks.

Offline Silver Shocker

• Cuddly mascot
  • May the Porg be with you.
Meant to post my thoughts now that finished the season, but sum it up quick I quite enjoyed this season of Luke Cage and I agree that it was an improvement on season 1. To reiterate stuff that was already said here, Iron Fist was a lot more fun in this than in past appearances (the moment he stepped onto the scene he felt like a completely different character from before, in a good way), Mariah was used very well, Bushmaster was indeed a very cool antagonist, and the ending was very intriguing and does have me curious to see where they would go in a future installment.
"If you put out a story that needs supplementary reading in order for it to be coherent, then's it's a BAD story! If you thought it was that important, you shoulda put it in the actual damn comic!"
~Linkara, Atop the Fourth Wall Final Crisis review

Offline Silver Shocker

• Cuddly mascot
Here's a new teaser for Iron Fist S2 a lot of you are going to want to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5FAWnFRI0

"If you put out a story that needs supplementary reading in order for it to be coherent, then's it's a BAD story! If you thought it was that important, you shoulda put it in the actual damn comic!"

Offline daglob

• Shape-Shifting Silly-Putty Android
  • Da Glob
I saw an announcement for Iron Fist blaring the fact that he now has his "goofy looking" mask (which is a lie, he doesn't look a bit like Goofy).

Offline Shogunn2517

Hahahahaha!

Offline Silver Shocker

• Cuddly mascot
Are you laughing at the mask, what I said, or what Daglob said?

I guess I was right, Finn Jones said in an interview that there will indeed be multiple versions of the mask. No big surprise there, but I'm still glad to hear it.

I saw an announcement for Iron Fist blaring the fact that he now has his "goofy looking" mask

Well, they gotta get their clickbait ad revenue somehow.... :rolleyes: