Netflix is making Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, AND Jessica Jones shows!

Started by BWPS, November 07, 2013, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

JJ S2's biggest sin is that it's just... ok. Again, I don't think it's bad... elements of it don't sit well with me (I stated my biggest issue in the spoilers) but it was still worth the time it took to watch, and I'm interested in seeing where things go from there.

As for the others... I'm excited for Iron Fist S2 now (assuming we get THIS Danny and not the "Who am I?" Danny we had last season) which is the character I was most frustrated with before. Punisher... I'm sorry, I know people like him, but that character will NEVER be my cup of tea, no matter how well he's written. I don't mind him in other series, but I am not going to watch anything with him as the main character.

Shogunn2517

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the Danny/Iron Fist from the Defenders, Tomato?

Tomato

On Defenders

Spoiler
I think it's the same Danny we saw in Iron Fist. He's a whiny, self doubting child who reacts with unreasoning anger that everyone wants to keep him safe (How DARE everyone want to keep me protected if I'm the key to the villain's evil plan! You should be throwing me at the hand instead, that'll show them!) and who every other character treats like an idiot the entire series. His best stuff is with Cage, but even that's marred by some weak motivations and boneheaded attitude on Danny's part. Having just re-watched Defenders again, there's a spot where they're tormenting one of the Hand elders and they're like "He was trained in Kun-lun he won't break"... and I'm looking at Danny sideways because later on he breaks within like 10 minutes of being with the hand and uses the Iron Fist.

Side note, I'm still SUPER bitter he wasn't wearing the bandanna in that final scene. It doesn't even have to be yellow, just have him wear SOMETHING akin to what Matt was wearing in both DD Season 1 and the fight in the Rand office building. It'd make sense for his arc of following in DD's footsteps, it'd work for transitioning him to be more like his comic counterpart, and it would have made that scene more powerful than just him in a track suit. It also would have made a FAR better figure than his hobo clothes which is what we're getting for the Defenders SDCC pack and I am livid.

On Luke Cage season 2:

Spoiler
He's calm, reasonable, collected, and much more in line with the seasoned master the Iron Fist is supposed to be. He's still got character flaws... he's blind to how much privilege he has, and how much power his money gives him, but he's also a more calm and collected individual who helps steer Luke away from his own anger. THAT is what I expect from someone who spent most of his life learning discipline and studying martial arts... A bit ignorant of the real world, sure, but still a spiritual man who's trying his best to do the right thing. I want to see THIS Danny for season 2 of Iron Fist... not the spoiled angsty teenager of Defenders.

Shogunn2517

Hm.  Thanks.

Spoiler
And yeah, I agree.  How hard could it have been for him to LITERALLY take Matt's old costume, make some alterations and use it?  I mean I get them wanting to avoid costumes, but I'm sure having a billionaire walking around kicking people's butts gotta be something you want the media to avoid getting a wuff of, so yeah put on a mask.  And same for Luke too.  If Danny can buy Misty a bionic arm, I'm sure he can buy Luke a piercing resistant yellow muscle shirt... instead of wearing bullet riddled hoodies all the time.

Silver Shocker

Meant to post my thoughts now that finished the season, but sum it up quick I quite enjoyed this season of Luke Cage and I agree that it was an improvement on season 1. To reiterate stuff that was already said here, Iron Fist was a lot more fun in this than in past appearances (the moment he stepped onto the scene he felt like a completely different character from before, in a good way), Mariah was used very well, Bushmaster was indeed a very cool antagonist, and the ending was very intriguing and does have me curious to see where they would go in a future installment.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

Silver Shocker

Here's a new teaser for Iron Fist S2 a lot of you are going to want to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5FAWnFRI0

Spoiler
Well, we're finally getting it, Iron Fist in his friggin' mask...and it looks cheesy as hell! Hope everyone's happy with it. Maybe it'll appear later on in a better, less cheesy form. Worked for Cap!

Otherwise, it looks like we're getting a lot more of K'un L'unn, which is great, because its VERY limited presence in S1 was one of the shortcomings of the show, and I really hope it's means more Hoon Lee because him playing Splinter for about 2 minutes total screentime was no joke one of the better things in the show.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

daglob

I saw an announcement for Iron Fist blaring the fact that he now has his "goofy looking" mask (which is a lie, he doesn't look a bit like Goofy).

Shogunn2517

Silver Shocker

Are you laughing at the mask, what I said, or what Daglob said?

I guess I was right, Finn Jones said in an interview that there will indeed be multiple versions of the mask. No big surprise there, but I'm still glad to hear it.

QuoteI saw an announcement for Iron Fist blaring the fact that he now has his "goofy looking" mask

Well, they gotta get their clickbait ad revenue somehow.... :rolleyes:
~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

So, who's watching Iron Fist?

We're most of the way through Iron Fist, and it may be true that it's better than the first season, but I'm not actually sure about that.  As weird and weak as the first season was, some of its story lines, like the Meachum family nightmare, were pretty darn interesting. 

Here are some non-spoilery, general thoughts, but avoid them if you don't want to know even general info about the season.

This season is probably better over all, but it lacks some of the more compelling moments of the first season.  Colleen continues to be the best thing about the show, especially when teamed with with Misty, and, sadly, Danny continues to be the worst.  The show just grinds to a screech halt whenever he's on screen.  Despite promises of a lighter, more centered take on the character, he's still super emo and, while not as whiny, is just not that interesting or likeable.  In contrast, the episode with Misty and Colleen investigating and kicking backside is probably the best in either season, just fun and exciting, and compelling.  They really need to give those two a show together.  Ward has gotten some great moments, and he continues to be one of the show's strengths.  The newly introduced Walker is pretty interesting as well, a pleasant surprise, especially given the mess that was the attempt at mystery that came with her first few appearances.  Joy, for her part, is doing a good job with the material they give her, but her motivations are WAY too weak to justify her role.

We'll see it through to the end, but I'm not overly impressed with their new direction.  It's still overly serious and overly angsty.  And my goodness, the first four or so episodes are just PAINFULLY slow!  Someone needs to go through their scripts with a machete and tighten things up dramatically.  I'd love to see a brighter, livelier approach to this character.  I know he's standing in for Daredevil, but that doesn't mean he needs the same tone.....'cause he can't pull it off!  :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

I have finished the second season and... Well, your criticism is VALID, but the last couple episodes throw a twist in there that kind of explains WHY those things are happening. Keeping this bit in spoilers, read at your own risk.

Spoiler
So what makes the series make sense is that the titular Iron Fist of season 2 is not Danny, it's Colleen. SHE is the main character of this season, with Danny being more of a supporting character to her story. After a bit of hot potato with the fist transferred to Davos and then the group trying to transfer it back to Danny, ultimately Danny decides to give the power to Colleen instead. SHE is the Iron Fist to ultimately beat Davos. SHE ends up being the one to bring peace back to the streets. And her search into her past leads into Danny's discovery that her ancestor was one of the first Iron Fists.

There's actually a bit of cool foreshadowing right before the twist happens to. There's a whole juxtaposition between Steel Serpent training his students and Colleen retraining Danny (he gets his leg broken and has to quickly get himself back into fighting shape)... you're meant to think the parallel is Danny learning and Davos teaching, but the real parallel is both Davos and Colleen teaching.

And lest you think Danny kind of gets the shaft here... and yes he does, but it's revealed that he CAN still use the Iron Fist... somehow. It's only in the post-series scene, but he does still have the power. And if nothing else, that stinger with Danny and Ward having adventures out in the world would be enough to bring me back for a season 3.

BentonGrey

I think we're an episode or so from the end, and while I haven't read your spoilers, I think I can see what is coming...and I don't think I'm going to like it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Silver Shocker

I did see it back when it came out but didn't feel up to posting my thoughts here since nobody else was talking about it. It was ok, but I gotta admit I was seriously zoning out during the second half or so. Though I'll admit, the ending did intrigue me. I agree with Benton, Coleen is still the best character, her teaming up with Misty was great, and Ward is still one of the better components of the show. I'd meant to bring him up when season 1 came out actually, Benton, I remember you saying back then that you found the actor compelling. Well, funny that you would say that, because just before IF S1 came out I'd watched a cable show called Banshee with some of my buddies (very good show, but you'd probably not care for it - it's incredibly edgy and lurid) and Ward's actor played a character on it and he was quite compelling in that too - one of the best characters really. So I thought it was neat he popped up in this to elevate the proceedings.

Spoiler
As for Coleen's mother, funny, just a bit before this came out, I had read a Shadowland mini starring her, Daughters of the Shadow, and it dwelt with her mother's backstory and it this was somewhat similar to it. This seemed like a loose adaptation of that.

Also, am I the only one who got a Boondock Saints/Sanctuary vibe from that final scene with Ward and Danny? Not gonna lie, the glowing guns got a big laugh out of me, in the so-bad-it's-good way!  :D  [EDIT: I meant to say "Supernatural" but for some reason I called it "Sanctuary" (and spelled "Sanctuary" wrong. Oh well.]
~Rocky Balboa

Tomato

I meant to mention this earlier, but Mary Walker is loosely based on Typhoid Mary.

Spoiler
The personalities we see don't match what little I've seen of the comic character, but there's a big tease of a third alt that I suspect is more in the serial killer vein like in the comics.

I would say this season is better than the previous one, if for no reason other than it actually having themes and ideas present throughout. I will say, I don't nescessarily agree that Danny was the worst element... He's not great, but any scene with Ward was great, I love their chemistry. Personally, Davos frustrated me more... When I feel there's more believable acting coming from the teenager subbing in, that's not great. And don't get me wrong, the potential is there... I just feel whoever directed him was telling him to play a block of wood.

Shogunn2517

THEY'VE CANCELLED LUKE CAGE!?!

I mean, I get Iron Fist, I heard about it, but LUKE CAGE too?! I can only imagine this is being done HOPEFULLY for a Heroes for Hire series on Google Play, but dagnabbit, I couldn't have seen this coming at all!

Silver Shocker

I was surprised too. We were outright told the Marvel Netflix shows weren't going anywhere, but apparently that just meant the existing seasons would not be removed from Neflix. This may or may not be another extension of what I've been calling the Disney Purge. I.e. Remove all Disney content from the world that isn't on a Disney channel or streaming platform.

Shame too because, as has been said already, including by me, LC S2 was actually really damn good. And I say that as someone who didn't really dig S1. And it left off on a super intriguing sequel hook.

Maybe they'll be a Heroes for Hire series or something.

Anyway, not to get too distracted by bummer of an announcement....

Daredevil S3 came out. I started watching it with some peoples and I'm about episode 8 or so. Daredevil's still pretty great. Critics have saying it's not only the best season of DD, but the best Marvel Netflix show yet. I'm not sure about that, but it's probably better than DS2.

Spoiler
Naturally, with the Hand and Electra spun off into Iron Fist and Defenders, and Punisher spun off into his own show, this season of Daredevil is ALL about the Kingpin. Well, and a fairly extensively reimagined version of Bullseye, who is really good but is starting to highlight a repetitive motif in these shows, the "Suppressed Psychopath Villain Subplot" (see also, Nuke from JJS1, Punisher from DDS2, that one army vet guy from Punisher, and Typhoid Mary in Iron Fist.) They really do do it in almost every show! In other news, the FBI comes off as incredibly stupid in this show as they attempt to cut a deal with the Kingpin and get IMMEDIATELY played by him. Repeatedly!

~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

Wow...that is really surprising.  IF being cancelled is certainly understandable because it was just not good (though they seem to have cancelled it when it was just getting interesting!).  But why in the world would they cancel LC?  It was actually pretty darn good.
God Bless

catwhowalksbyhimself

I am now wondering if we're going to see all the various Marvel shows get cancelled one by one, to let Disney keep all future shows exclusive to it own streaming service.

Amusingly, the breaking up of streaming television into multiple paid channels is causing tv pirating, which had nearly gone away to make a recent resurgence.  These people are making a mistake by making it too difficult for people to watch their shows.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Silver Shocker

QuoteI am now wondering if we're going to see all the various Marvel shows get cancelled one by one, to let Disney keep all future shows exclusive to it own streaming service.

Yeah, see, this is why I roll my eyes at people who pump their fists at the prospect of Disney buying up Fox and getting the X-Men and Fantastic Four back. It might seem like like a good thing but the cost is severe. One company (Disney) getting a monopoly comes with downsides, it means they set the terms and they call the shots.

I look forward to seeing how big the backlash to Luke Cage's cancellation is. Between it being a much better received show than IF and the positive representation that permeates the show, I think people will make a lot of noise about it. I do wonder if Disney is just going to cancel each show one by one, just on a different day. If they announce JJ, DD or Punisher cancelled the writing will be firmly on the wall.

QuoteAmusingly, the breaking up of streaming television into multiple paid channels is causing tv pirating, which had nearly gone away to make a recent resurgence.  These people are making a mistake by making it too difficult for people to watch their shows.

Oh really? This is my surprised face.  :o  I remember a few months ago when a trailer came out for a new Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon and it was going straight to Amazon Prime. I lamented the days of my youth where kids could just turn on the the tv and watch their cartoons. Now you need to have cable, AND have multiple (increasingly expensive!) streaming services just to watch your shows and even then you're not guaranteed to get all the stuff you wanted to watch. I've got two: Netflix and Funimation Now, and it's going to be three if Canada gets the Disney streaming service. And I still don't get Legion and Cloak and Dagger.
~Rocky Balboa

Shogunn2517

Not to bury the lead but, I gotta give it to Daredevil's show runners. If they're indeed cancelling all of Marvel's Netflix shows this one went out with a buzzer beater. I'm not going to say off rip that I liked it better than season 1, definitely better than S2. They did a lot of right with this. A few complaints. But I'm happy with the finished product. Happy with the ending. And look forward to the revival on Disney Play!

Spoiler
First, I'll go with a few complaints I got since they're fresh in my mind. Bullseye. Couldn't get a single mention of the word/name all season. I liked the Easter egg with the ball cap, but he practically used DD's costume all season. I expected him to at least chisle a bullseye on that but no.And while I appreciate the setup, with the spinal surgery he's having but they seemed to go out their way to avoid using adamantium or vibranium(can't remember which he has) but that reminds me of my next complaint: this season was effectively bare of any MCU connections. Other than a mention of Jessica Jones and a few mention of the end of Defenders, I can't remember any others. Also hoped for a few more cameos. With the exception of Ben Donovan and  Annabeth Sciorra's character, I don't remember any others. Season 2 was all about the additional  characters. Season 1 had a number of cameos. None here that I can think of. And another thing, speaking of those other seasons, why do they continue to put DD in these scraps(that prison fight tho!!!) and he gets knocked around. But put him up against a army of highly trained and deadly ninjas, not a scratch.Lastly, thematically I suppose I can get staying with the original black suit, but I was hoping like the previous seasons, particularly the first he got a major upgrade before the final boss fight. I was hoping keeping black but putting it in the armor suit. He even told Dex he was coming to get it but didn't. Bit let down by that.

Now for the good parts. Going back to the prison fight, that was a fun watch!  I liked the arch of the season. It wasn't as disjointed and segmented as season 2 was. It was all about getting the Kingpin(yes KINGPIN, not a reference or a callback but they actually said Wilson Fisk is "Kingpin"). Speaking of Kingpin, I don't know if he was tamed by comparison, he almost seemed like a henchman in S1, but Kingpin in S3 was CRAZY sinister like I'd imagine him being. He controlled EVERYTHING and got to everyone! Dude was more dangerous than The Hand.  That was a proper villain for DD! Not just him but Dex too. I love how they played him. He was off and just got progressively worse through the season. And loved seeing him go up against DD, really appreciated his power. It seemed subtle at first but the more things he'd pick up to weaponize the cooler he got. Though I do have to wonder how did he not kill Kingpin with the glass at the end? Actually... Also not sure why he decided to kill the priest instead of Karen who he wanted to kill?

Also appreciated them not having Foggy and Karen all over the map about Matt being DD. It seemed more consistent this season, whereas in previous seasons first he's cool with it and within minutes he's lecturing him about it.

As far as the other characters go, I thought they were good in their roles. Ray, Sister Maggie, Tower, Donovan. I do have to say I appreciated the casting, an Indian-American, and his family nothing stereotypical or culturally focused about it, it was just his character. Well played and casted.

Lastly the plot twist with Sister Maggie being being revealed to be Matt's mother was a little out of nowhere and they seemed to do nothing with it, but I thought her character was interesting enough though.

Speaking of, I remember looking at Sister Maggie and noticing a scene with her looking at Matt with a slightly raised eyebrow and it struck me that I've seen that face somewhere before. Couldn't place it at first but I remember seeing that same look wearing medieval armor... Thought about Timeline or Dragon heart... But no. Then it hit me.

Sorsha from Willow. Hadn't seen her in 30 years but proud of myself that I was able to place it!

Silver Shocker

Finished it last night. Pretty great, that second-to-last scene was kinda a perfect ending to the whole series, if they were to never make any more, speaking of which, I kinda feel like they shouldn't make any more DD. This one kinda said everything that needed to be said. As Walt Disney once said, you can't top pigs with pigs, and I'm not sure what they could top it with.

Spoiler
Yes, I did notice an near-complete absence of MCU references. Matt's snarky mention of JJ at the end got a laugh and it stood out just because of the absence of such references throughout. No Claire Temple, no Jerry Hogarth, no Trish Walker, I don't think Danny or Luke got mentioned. I don't think Turk makes an appearance (one of the few times he doesn't appear in a season of any of the shows). Castle got mentioned in the first episode or so, but that was more to write Karen back in after her stint on Punisher.

Yeah, Bullseye's lack of actually becoming Bullseye was....disappointing. He was great on his own merits (even though, like I said, a little repetitive) but he's such a loose adaptation of the character I almost wonder why they bothered. I didn't care for that last scene with him at the end. I thought it was kinda schlock and threw off the good vibes off the final scene with Matte, Karen and Foggy. 
~Rocky Balboa

UnkoMan

Yeah, I liked season 3.

Spoiler
I didn't think Sister Maggie being DD's mom was out of left field but that's only because... she is his mom in the comics. It's totally already established and I knew it the whole time, and was just wondering when they would drop it. I like how they incorporated some very specific Daredevil runs/plot points into the season.

And, though I did roll my eyes a bit at Bullseye being, as mentioned, yet another barely holding it together until they aren't villain, the story was enough to keep me engaged. I actually ended up really liking him.
Did I wish that, for the final fight, DD was in Red and Bullseye had, say, a black version of the suit sans horns? Maybe. I did notice how Kingpin and DD both had a touch of red with the rose and the undershirt. Subtle touches.
I agree about the unnecessarily of the scene showing him getting a metal spine. We already watched this guy throw a ton of things. That office fight? Bordered on totally silly, though still fun. We know he's Bullseye. Do you have to have the... "I'll be back" moment?

I think it was all pretty good. Though the end, seeing Kingpin get arrested again was a bit of a letdown. I would rather have them be able to spin everything to truly make it look like, "Oh Daredevil was trying to set him up the entire time," and have him get off. I think this just wrapped things up a little too pat. But otherwise, it was good. He was thinking of contingencies much more than in the first season. I think characterizations were pretty solid.

I agree that if this was the end for DD, it did pretty good. For the record, I actually even like season 2. And all the parts in Defender that were about Daredevil and Elektra. That's probably the only stuff I really liked in Defenders.

Hopefully if JJ gets a third season it manages to bring it like this, or like it did in the first season. I really want to see Patsy put on a Hellcat outfit and get in over her head.

And Luke... oh no, Luke. I mean, the end of season 2 is just so... obviously the middle of a story that needs to be told.
Actually, is DD S3 suppose to take place at the same time as Luke or what's the deal? It confused me that with all this various underground crime, considering where Luke was left. Well, you know what I mean, right?

How come all these heroes are like, "No, this is my fight. No, I have to do this alone."
Like, you don't have these other people on speed dial? "Yo, I need help beating somebody up, you in?"
Oh well, lone wolves.

Silver Shocker

The nightmare continues. Daredevil is cancelled. You knew this was coming Pete!

I hate Disney so much these days.
~Rocky Balboa

UnkoMan

At this point I'm wondering why they don't just go ahead and announce JJ and Punisher cancellations?
Is it because they already have the next seasons of each partially completed and they want to at least wait until those are out?

catwhowalksbyhimself

This fits my theory that they want all Marvel Streaming shows on their own digital service only.  If true, expect to see all the Marvel Hulu shows cancelled as well.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: UnkoMan on November 30, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
At this point I'm wondering why they don't just go ahead and announce JJ and Punisher cancellations?
Is it because they already have the next seasons of each partially completed and they want to at least wait until those are out?

So far they have announced all cancellations shortly after the latest season ended.  I expect to see this pattern completely.

I'm thinking they are trying to avoid the backlash of making it too obvious that they are cancelling everything just so they can go inhouse, which would be hard to avoid if they cancelled them all at once.

Silver Shocker

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 30, 2018, 09:54:52 PM
This fits my theory that they want all Marvel Streaming shows on their own digital service only.  If true, expect to see all the Marvel Hulu shows cancelled as well.

I think that's everyone's theory at this point.

Disney owns part of Hulu so they might not cancel Runaways or whatever else is on there or is going to be on there.

QuoteI'm thinking they are trying to avoid the backlash of making it too obvious that they are cancelling everything just so they can go inhouse, which would be hard to avoid if they cancelled them all at once.

Well, if that's the case (and I was expected it to play out like that) it ain't working. Lots of people (myself included) were fully expecting them to cancelling all of the shows, from order of "least valued by fans" to "most valued by fans" with allowances for JJ and Punisher since they're already working on new seasons. There's a reason I call it the Disney Purge. Lately I've also taken to quoting Die Hard 4 and calling it the Fire Sale: everything must go!

~Rocky Balboa

Shogunn2517

It's a theory, but my sources tell me it isn't the reason why.

Honestly, it could be as easy as Netflix not wanting to advertise for Disney. They own the television rights to Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and the Punisher. With Disney producing their own streaming service, which will be a competitor to Netflix's streaming service, they don't want to boost the other's profile. So Disney/Marvel has will be pulling their content from Netflix and Netflix likewise will cease to give Disney free marketing with that "Marvel" logo popping up before their shows.

Unfortunately, unless Disney decides to buy the properties from Netflix, which they haven't done and no guarantee they will do, it will be the end of their run.

But heck, Disney buys everything else these days I'm surprise they don't just buy the properties, but buy Netflix while they're at it.

BentonGrey

Yeah, they'd be a lot better off buying Netflix and combining all those properties rather than further splintering the streaming market.
God Bless

Silver Shocker

Shogun, maybe your sources are right. I don't know. I do know though, that corporations often lie, and I wouldn't trust Disney to record an episode of Ducktales for me.
Yes, Netflix not wanting to advertise for what's about to become (or already was) a major competitor makes lots of sense. I mean, Fox was doing that for years, and us fans were experiencing the results of that feud for years. In any case, It still goes back to Disney. In any case, Netflix just raised the rates AGAIN, and is about to take off an exclusive, which I don't think they've ever done before, so I'm going to be cancelling in the next few months. I've got a three free months from a Playstation promotion so I'll ride that out.

Benton: Yes, I also was thinking the other night that Disney might as well buy Netflix like they buy everything else. Honestly, I'd rather they did that. This whole split-up-all-the-content thing is the pits and the consumer gets screwed over by it. As I said earlier, I miss the days where you could just watch all your shows on tv. Getting to watch all your favorite shows shouldn't feel like work. It shouldn't be stressful. But it is.
~Rocky Balboa