Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Celebrate Freedom!

Author Topic: Skinning Permission List and Rules  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
Re: Skinning Permission List and Rules
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »
My rebuttal:

Yes, the internet allows people a large degree of free reign when it comes to doing whatever they want. But this community, this forum, is built on a certain level of mutual respect... I trust the people here to tell me about use of my work not because they have to, but because I have *earned* that level of respect. Just as many of them have earned mine. You, however, are perfectly content going "lol, why should I care that this took hours from someone who's dedicated a decade to this game. It's on the internet and is thus free with no consequences"

I tried to explain that in all of my responses. That it wasn't a hard rule, but indicative of the mutual respect (or in your case, lack thereof) we have for each other. Disregarding those means you don't care about anyone's wishes but your own, and I don't care for that mentality. And I don't have to tolerate it either.

Its not all that difficult man... Between Murs, Afghan Ant, and all the others on that list, there are PLENTY of peoples work you can pull from without issue. Heck, even though I'm not allowing kittbashes from you, my bases are available, so it's not like you can't reverse engineer most of what I've done.

Offline cranlox

Re: Skinning Permission List and Rules
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 09:06:09 PM »
I think you needed to say "how respectful you are" and "how respectable you are".
IF you want to put me as a villain. I do not care about anything you can think or interpret.