News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

windblown's skins - Dr. Reyes

Started by windblown, December 19, 2013, 11:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Fantastic work on the Power Pack! I also agree that skoped gauntlets look better.

AfghanAnt

I love the new skoped bracers. Also, I'm really glad to see these character FINALLY done and so expertly. These skopes are works of art. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

windblown

Thank you everyone,

I have a last skin related to Power Pack, as Cyber said previously in the thread, Franklin Richards hung around the team very often as:

Besides Franklin, I've updated the skins of the rest of the team, and skoped the bracers on. This is how they look now:

Let me know what you think, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Podmark

Those all look great! You've even got nice little facial expressions. And I love that hair for Franklin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

Power Pack looks amazing :blink:
Very cool stuff WB :cool:

crimsonquill

Fantastic work on all of the members of Power Pack, Windblown!  :thumbup:

Never thought I would see those kids in Freedom Force with such love and amazing work done on their skopes and keyframes. I'd love to give them all unique voices but they never have been given an animated series which needs to be done since Disney can pull them out of their Marvel vault. It's THE children show already waiting to be made. They were given a TV pilot movie but it's very hard to find anywhere except on Youtube I believe.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

laughing paradox

The group does look a lot better with the arm bracers skoped on. Great job on them.

Cyber Burn

It's really cool to see these kids showing up in FF. Thank you.  :thumbup:

daglob

windblown

Thank you guys!

I'll release them as soon as possible :)

Deaths Jester

All I can say is those kids creep the hell out of me....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Sioux City Dynamo

Windblown,

These are awesome!  I have always like these kids and you have done a great job with them!!  Keep up the great work!

Respectfully,
Io

BentonGrey

I love everything about this thread, but yes, as DJ said, those kids are sorta' creepy! ;)  Seriously though, those skins are really nice.  WB is a man of many talents!  (TUE's joke from the first page made my day!)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

It's been a while since I've previewed anything here because real life is preventing me of doing FF stuff lately, but today I have a preview, an updated version of an old skope: Katara (from the 'Avatar, the last Airbender' series).

Katara is a waterbender (she has the ability to control water). I gave her an animation where she uses her water whip (using the water of her canteen):

Spoiler

I'm planning to give her more waterbending animations in the future.

I have several other projects in progress besides this one, but I don't have much free time lately so they'll be done more slowly than I'd like.

vorelliwiseau

Man, windblown, your skoping skill is just fantastic. That water animation is just tops! That must've took a while.

ShortFuse

Podmark

Hey you got Katara skinned! And she looks great! I especially like the face, you've captured the character there.

I really loved Avatar. One of the best cartoons of all time in my opinion.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

I don't know anything about her but she still looks fantastic,great job WB :cool:

laughing paradox

The Katara skope is great but I'm really liking the skin as well.

windblown

Thank you guys,

Quote from: Podmark on March 20, 2014, 04:12:44 AM
Hey you got Katara skinned! And she looks great! I especially like the face, you've captured the character there.

I really loved Avatar. One of the best cartoons of all time in my opinion.

I completely agree with you, I loved the show too. I'm planning to skope/skin the Gaang. Speaking of which, I have a new preview today:

For those of you who don't know, Sokka is Katara's brother, the only non-bender of the main group of characters and one of the funniest characters of the show.

I still have to work in the animations for this skope (and Katara's).

spydermann93

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Thank you guys, I have a new preview today:

Toph is the Earthbender of the Gaang, she is a blind girl who uses her Earthbending powers to "see" through vibrations in the ground. I though this one was going to be the toughest to skope, but I think it came out pretty good. I still have to work on the keyframes, but she has some special animations like this passive defense:

Spoiler

Cyber Burn

The Computer I'm using won't let me see the video, but the Skope itself looks pretty nice. I've never gotten into "Avatar", so I don't know the Character, but as always, you do some really nice work.

SickAlice

Your stuff is UNBELIEVABLY smooth. I actually feel bad about myself for having worked on FFVTTR stuff for as long as I have and not getting near the level of your able to get to.

Podmark

That is great! You've done an awesome job on these Avatar characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Finally got to see the video, all I can say is that you are killing these Skopes something fierce. Nicely done Windblown.

ShortFuse

Great job on the skope and the fx is "rock solid".

windblown

Thank you guys!

Quote from: SickAlice on April 30, 2014, 12:22:54 AM
Your stuff is UNBELIEVABLY smooth. I actually feel bad about myself for having worked on FFVTTR stuff for as long as I have and not getting near the level of your able to get to.

You shouldn't! I really like your work and I wouldn't be able to bring to the game some of the characters that you did lately (like all of those lanterns).
Also, being a skoper, I only can use pre-existing pieces, while you know how to create them and modify them ;)