HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

I particularly like The Hood and Madcap! Nice work, as always  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks for the props!

Added Toxie Doxie.

Cyber Burn

I gotta say, I don't know the character, but she looks good.

I have to say that I like reading the "Read Me" type files on new releases, not only to try and learn a bit about the characters, but also to see what went into making them. I must admit that I am always really impressed with the amount of work that you put in to each character you make. It's really inspiring.

SickAlice

Thanks Cyber. I'm mainly doing that to make sure proper credit gets its due. Likewise yourself and everyone else here are always an inspiration as well and reason to tread on.

Added Guardians Of The Galaxy Drax.

Podmark

I enjoy your write ups as well. There have been a couple where I assumed, "Oh he made that" but it was really 'that' plus some other cool animations.

Yay for Drax! Any chance Peter Quill is coming?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Yep. Starlord and Gamora are next, working on them right now actually. I have Peter's various helmets finished and his movie guns. I finished all the costume bit's for Gamora's Infinity Watch, Annihilation, and D&A GOTG era (the red and blue version of the Annihilation costume) today. Working on the swords/polearms at this moment. She's also going to have a Marvel NOW and live action costume (maybe the red one as well) when I'm done. Starlord will have a classic costume, an Annihilation one (blue and white), D&A (blue and red), Marvel NOW and live action. He'll also have unmasked versions of the NOW and movie ones and the correct guns for each costume. The hold up is that there's a lot of details to do by hand for Gamora. As well I sort of messed up my base skull and didn't notice until late forcing me to start over...oops. So as soon as I can but yeah, on the way. I'm also doing a Maxam. He'll only have the one costume of course. I'll probably make him a one piece mesh on a size changing nif.

daglob

Quote from: SickAlice on July 20, 2014, 06:14:06 AM
Yep. Starlord and Gamora are next, working on them right now actually. I have Peter's various helmets finished and his movie guns...

Hey! That's another one I won't have to figure out how to fix the one I've been workign on.

Looking forward to it.

SickAlice

He should be done in a few days. I'm going to take my time since I want the various costume parts and weapons to look like his signature stuff or as close as I can make them.

Added Guardians Of The Galaxy Gamora.

spydermann93

Another fantastic release, SA! :thumbup:

Gren's Sif was a perfect choice for the animations!

SickAlice

Thanks. Too bad I botched it though.
Patched Gamora. I blanked out or something and originally alpha'd out the loincloth on her Infinity Watch skin. Sorry to anyone I'm making redownload by doing that.

I really need to try the sleep thing one of these days. I hear it helps confusion, lol.

Figure Fan

These look great, SickAlice, especially the Invisible Woman pack.

SickAlice

Thanks FF. I had a lot fun doing that one in particular.

Added Guardians Of The Galaxy Star-Lord.

Cyber Burn

Wow, you are on a serious roll, these are fantastic, especially the Guns and Helmets.

Podmark

Sweet, Starlord! Been looking forward to this.

One question. Why does the right gun not appear in ranged gun animations for the Live Action skins?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Wow, weird and thanks for the heads up. Like I said I have some curse lately where ever release has a flaw. I'll figure it out and upload a patched version.

Thanks CB. My roll is going to halt. My hand is getting much worse and it's hard to use my mouse or write now. I'll fix this one but then I have to give my fingers a little time to heal. Prolly a week of no productivity at worst.

SickAlice

Okay uploaded the patched version and real sorry for that. What I had done was injected the NOW! gun a second time and into the slot that was supposed to have a Live-Action one. That's what I get for not going through and looking at the animations like I should be doing (I also didn't try this one in game either, for shame!).

daglob

SickAlice

Added Ghost and Troll from Thunderbolts.

Podmark

That's awesome, always nice to see more Thunderbolts. Great work on Troll especially.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Thanks. Sorry for the lackluster skins. I was working on thirteen other things that I was putting a gross amount of detail into (that will be released on Sunday night when I get to the hotel) and a ton of GL stuff outside that and popped just the meshes for these two out quick while taking a breather from the other project and housework. Really interested to see a detailed skin for Ghost from anyone.

Starman

Nice  :thumbup: I particularly like Troll ... great character and a cool skope

Cyber Burn

While I'm not too familiar with the Characters, I am impressed with what you've done. Troll looks really interesting.

SickAlice

Added Electralux from Power Pachyderms.

SickAlice

and added Marvel Zombie's Colonel America. Just chuggin' along tonight,  chooooo-chooo!!!

spydermann93

Very nice, SA!

I love the both of them :thumbup:

SickAlice

Added Captain America Sam Wilson.

Podmark

Quote from: SickAlice on October 31, 2014, 09:12:22 PM
Added Captain America Sam Wilson.

Well now I'm glad I never started my Falcon set. Sam looks great! I'm sure I'll make use of him one day.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page