News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Wyldfyre's Skins.....

Started by WyldFyre, January 19, 2014, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

My attempt at American Eagle.  Mesh is skoped from Gren's Punisher with bits from Tommyboy and Gren. The crossbow is skoped from Tommyboy's Indian Meshes.
Base skin is Murs with some C6 parts.

All comments and criticisms welcome.
For Freedom!

Avalon

Very Cool Indeed.
I would only suggest you do an alternative skin with the blue matches top and bottom. Maybe?
I am always making 10 versions. It's a curse.

Bloodshadow

Nice work on skin and skope both,though I agree with Avalon on matching the blues.Cool looking American Eagle though :cool:

Cyber Burn

Very nice Wyldfyre, it's always great seeing more content creators.

laughing paradox

American Eagle looks cool and it's a smart choice, putting him on that mesh.

I actually like the black pants with blue highlights, because that's how he's colored in the images I've seen of him, but having a second copy with matching blue pants couldn't hurt.

WyldFyre

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was going for the look I had seen him in.  But an Alternate might be cool, I'll see what I can do. :)

Edit:  Now with matching pants.

For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Very nice Wyldfyre, I always enjoy seeing multiple skins for characters.

That had too be a very tedious skope to make. Like I said before, very inventive use of pieces using the bow for the crossbow.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: WyldFyre on January 20, 2014, 03:27:58 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah, I was going for the look I had seen him in.  But an Alternate might be cool, I'll see what I can do. :)

Edit:  Now with matching pants.

Wow this skope looks like a lot of work went into it. Really good job.

Outcast

I agree with AA. Looks like a tough skope to do, with all the feathers and the crossbow too.
I just wish the preview picture was a bit bigger.

Nice to see some of your work Wyldfyre. :)

Starman

Great rendering of an interesting character design  :thumbup: