Long list of skin/mesh wants. Anyone have/willing to make?

Started by AnarchistsXe, January 24, 2014, 12:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I'll apologize in advance for the image heavy post.

I re-did the "Hitman / Punisher" Skope, so now it's on Texas Jack's "Punisher_TJ" Mesh. As much as I wanted to, I could not get the Knife to work right when placed at the Calf. I think that the only thing I really need to do now, is to re-do the Leg Straps since they are not sitting right where I want them. He currently has ranged animations for a Sniper Rifle, an HK_MP5N, a Pistol, and a Grenade. Included in his Melee animations, are the Knife animations. I re-did a lot of the mapping to condense file size as well. So I think that other than the Leg Straps, I'm pretty much done with this Skope.

If there is anything else you want me to add to this Skope, let me know, otherwise, once I re-do the Leg Straps, I'll see if I can find someone to Skin it.

ShortFuse

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ShortFuse on March 19, 2014, 02:49:22 PM
Mind if I take a shot at it? No pun intended.

Absolutely, I'll TRY to have it finished by Saturday, sooner if I can stay focused.

windblown

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

vorelliwiseau

Nice work on that skope, Cyber! Can't wait to see the finished skinned character.

ShortFuse

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 20, 2014, 12:07:44 AM
Quote from: ShortFuse on March 19, 2014, 02:49:22 PM
Mind if I take a shot at it? No pun intended.

Absolutely, I'll TRY to have it finished by Saturday, sooner if I can stay focused.

No rush.

Cyber Burn

Well, I got the Leg Straps to be, more or less, where and how I wanted them. They really didn't want to play nice with the Skope. I think that the only thing left that I wanted to do, but didn't, was to add a pair of boots, and that wasn't done only because I just couldn't find the right boots for the Skope. I think everything else is done though, so I'll send the Skope to ShortFuse when I get home from work.

I really wasn't happy with the way that the Payback Punisher was looking, so I'm going to re-start that Skope from scratch.

After that, I have a few projects that I already have going that I really want to get some more work done on, then I'll get back to Hawk's Shadow. But again, if anyone can find or scan some clearer pics of his face, it would really be helpful, I'm still trying to figure out what to do for the mask.

AnarchistsXe

Hey Cyber. Awesome work man! Sorry I haven't checked on here in a bit and just came back and saw that awesome skope and see you're working on others. Kudos to you good sir! As for Hawk's Shadow, I tried and tried and tried good sir. Alls I could find is the one on comicvine, http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1236664 and this https://www.comixology.com/Shadowhawk-4/digital-comic/4179

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on March 21, 2014, 01:40:10 AM
Very cool skope CB!

Thank you Pod.  :D

Also, I got your E-Mail ShortFuse.  :doh:  I'll take a look at a few other options for the boots, then re-send the Skope.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 22, 2014, 04:24:22 AM
Quote from: Podmark on March 21, 2014, 01:40:10 AM
Very cool skope CB!

Thank you Pod.  :D

Also, I got your E-Mail ShortFuse.  :doh:  I'll take a look at a few other options for the boots, then re-send the Skope.

Ok ShortFuse, I found a pair of boots that I think I like, but its not a clean copy and paste, so I'm going to have to do a little extra work to get them to work right. Time depending, I'll try to have the updated Skope to you by Wednesday, maybe.

ShortFuse

Cyber Burn

You have mail ShortFuse. If you have any issues with the Skope, let me know and I'll take another look at it.

ShortFuse

Sweet. I'll try to do some work on it the next couple of days when I'm off shift.

ShortFuse

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Very nice job on the Gun and extras, very well detailed.

Jimaras8

Superb work as usually CB and ShortFuse. You nailed it (although i have no idea which version of Punisher this is  :P)

daglob

Cyber Burn

I'm looking at starting the Skope for "Hawk's Shadow", and other than the blades on his forearms, does he have any other weapons? Guns, knives, or whatever? I'm trying to figure out what Mesh to use as a base, so any information will be very helpful. I've already checked out ComicVine, but it really doesn't give much information. I'm still not sure what to use for the mask yet either.

http://www.comicvine.com/hawks-shadow/4005-69719/

I'm also wanting to start over on the Payback Punisher since I really wasn't happy with what I had.

And finally, I go back to Work and School on Monday, so things will be a little slower for a while.

AnarchistsXe

Cyber, some weird misshaped throwing knives kinda resembling his blades but that's about it.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: AnarchistsXe on April 05, 2014, 01:00:27 PM
Cyber, some weird misshaped throwing knives kinda resembling his blades but that's about it.

Ok, so that leaves a brawler type Character with big blades on his arms?

The throwing blade knife things would probably be best represented by creating a new FX. But since I haven't seen any pics of those yet, I wouldn't know where to start, or even if it's within my skill level to do so.

AnarchistsXe

Theres an fx for those out there more or less. Ive got it, just not sure what its called

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, I currently do not have access to my computer, so all Skoping projects are currently on hold for at least a month, possibly longer. If anyone else wants to Skope/Skin the "Payback Punisher" or "Hawk's Shadow", I won't be offended. Otherwise, I'll start them back up when things get back to normal.

daglob

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on April 14, 2014, 11:18:14 PM
I dunno, but I think I can wait for excellence.

You give me far too much credit my friend. But I do appreciate the sentiment.

I ditched my last two attempts on the "Payback Punisher", and once again started over. I'm a little more pleased with this one, but there is still a lot to go. I decided to go with the version with the vest since it will allow me to add more pieces.

I still need to figure out how I am going to do the Leg Brace, but since computer time is limited, I figure I have time to think on it. I'm not happy with the vest right now, it's not a clean fit, so I need to work on it a little more. Plus, I still need to modify the Keyframes to get rid of unused animations.

I started looking at "Hawk's Shadow" again, but haven't actually started the Skope, I'm still deciding on a base Mesh to use, and I'm still trying to decide what pieces to use, especially for the mask.