Finished Skopes For FF1

Started by Cyber Burn, February 10, 2014, 01:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on April 23, 2014, 09:44:01 PM
Awesome!

Consider the converted updated mesh on its way! :ph34r:

Received and uploaded! Thank you!  :thumbup:

The fully updated and converted  :ffvstr: version of the "Greek_LongSwordsMan" has been uploaded.

Go to:

Files>Converted Skopes>Updated Files

spydermann93

Later today, I shall be sending you the Arabians.  I thought that I completed them before, but apparently not :doh: :P

Cyber Burn

Not rush, I've been working on the Inca's, but I've been having issues with the weapons lining up correctly in the animations. I think I'm going to put them on hold (Unless someone really, really wants them), and move to the next group.

Cyber Burn

Skoped Polynesians based on RandomDays most excellent work is now available. The Pack contains 5 Skopes.

Polynesia Archer - THE ONLY THING I DID ON THIS SKOPE WAS TO SLIGHTLY MODIFY THE KEYFRAMES.      (Skope_Polynesian_Archer)

Polynesia Chariot - Skoped onto the "Male_Basic_Staff" Mesh by Grenadier.                                                (Skope_Polynesian_Chariot)

Polynesia Horseman - Skoped onto the "Male_Basic_Staff" Mesh by Grenadier.                                            (Skope_Polynesian_Horseman)

Polynesia Spearman - Skoped onto the "ENT_Warrior" Mesh by Grenadier.                                                  (Skope_Polynesian_Spearman)

Polynesia Swordsman - Skoped onto the "Crusader_Gren" Mesh by Grenadier.                                            (Skope_Polynesian_Swordsman)

(I think I copied everything correctly when making my list, otherwise, everything should be in the "Read_Me" Files)

I have no way of trying these out in-game, so if there are any issues, please let me know.

Cyber Burn

Courtesy of Spydermann93, the Arabians and Polynesians have been fully converted for  :ffvstr:, and are available for download. Enjoy!

detourne_me

These are all pretty awesome! Can't believe I missed them the first time around.

Cyber Burn

Thank you DM, I think I actually have two more sets that I need to complete in order to finish RandomDays' series.