DC page updates

Started by SickAlice, February 14, 2014, 01:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trebean

Nice!!
It's amazing how his face looks like it's just hanging there

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on September 11, 2014, 04:49:00 AM
Thanks if you do get it CB. Like I said the nail is hidden, checked off on the Editable_mesh itself. The nail cartridge is located inside the nail gun as well and doesn't appear to be visible. I only made and included it since the keyframes called for a clip and I was having fun with the completion end of things. Just a standard plastic cartridge with rows of little nails in it at any rate. All parts are assigned to the Joker_extras texture.

Like I said, I'd be glad to do it. Looking at the Joker in NifSkope, the Ball Peen Hammer, and the Gas Grenade, should be pretty simple, and I'm sure I could do the nail, but looking at the size, I might need to enlarge it so it could be seen in game, but I think I could do something similar to what I did for the Porcupine (Single and Multiple Shot FX's). While I'm on the subject, do you also want an FX for the Big Pipe Wrench?

SickAlice

Whatever you think works. The pipe wrench doesn't leave though so I don't, unless you do? It's mostly so I can give him a move where he hits characters and makes them dizzy.

Thanks Trebean, that's what I was going for. I just finished the version for Duela as well as her body (female with a suit and joker grin). I'm happy with the way this coming along, a had many doubts when I was trying to think of how to do it.

SickAlice

Added Duela Dent, Enigma and Flashpoint Joker.

Cyber Burn

:eek2: This is an insane piece of work. Very impressive.

SickAlice

Thankee!

Added New 52 Deathstroke and Fifty Sue.

Cyber Burn

I'll admit that I have no clue as to who "Fifty Sue" is, but it is a very unique looking Mesh, and Deathstroke looks cool.

spydermann93

I believe she's Deathstroke's partner in "Future's End."

She also has some wicked reality warping powers, it would seem.

SickAlice

What he said. She's ridiculously powerful and equally mean.