Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Grew worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday.

Glitch Girl

Very nice!

I know I haven't said much so far, but I am really enjoying this series. And early congrats on your month of art!
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

MJB

GAH! The months not over... too early for a congrats! Don't "glitch" this up on me!! (( :P ))

MJB

NOW you can congratz. :P

Just posted my final March Madness drawing to all the various sites I've been posting to. Fun little project. If I had better equipment to work with (still doing all these on a laptop) I would be able to work faster & pump out daily drawings more often.

Thunder

Woot!! A great journey through the month. Great job Meej.

Ephemeris

Awesome job on all the drawings this month.  I particularly liked Aquaman, Dr. Doom, Joker, Doctor Strange, Monster Girl, Lou, Savage Dragon, Solomon Grundy and Harley Quinn.

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Great job Meej!

DrMike2000

Yep, Awesome work, MJB.

On the topic of equipment, I cannot recommend the Motion LE 1700 graphics tablet PC enough. I picked one up a few years back for $400 Aussie dollars on EBay, I see there's one up there just now going for $79 US, and another one for less than $100.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/motion-computing-le1700

Its a chunky durable tablet PC with half decent specs and a stylus touchscreen, and it really turned my art process around, especially in terms of speed. - I'd say its the best thing I've ever bought in terms of how much fun its given me. I doubt I'd even contemplate making a full-on comic without it.
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

MJB

Reepicheep

Been awesome following you last month.

I look forward to following you next month.

...and the next month...

:mellow:

Glitch Girl

Reiterating my congrats MJB.    Always a pleasure seeing your art. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

ELECTR0

I tried to decide which one I liked the most and it was a tie between Silver Surfer and Doomsday. I like how you have Doomsday's face so close to Sup's shredded cape. It really drives the Doom point home.