- Original X-Men (1963–1970)
- Ricochet
- Spider Man
- Bullseye
- Lobo
- Plasmus
- Clayface

SickAlice

Shadow is near finished. I'm down to the rigging right now, then I'm going to iron out some things with the animations. As this happens I'm taking requests for Sonic characters within guidelines.

- I'm not familiar with the characters. I only played the old school Genesis ones. I only recently came to know these characters through the Archie comics. So I don't have a good grasp on how the characters should move/fight. I need a decent description of how they move about to go ahead. " Does stuff " clearly doesn't work here.

- Must have an in game model accessible to me for use. For example I'm interested in Sally Acorn and Sticks the Badger but game models are not available to me. I see some custom jobs out there but can't get a hold of the authors and won't go ahead without direct permission. Most of the models I use come from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, The " Episode " games or the Mario/Sonic Winter Olympics game as I have a full stock of those on my hard drive. Any buried links to something I haven't seen would of course be appreciated, I know there's usually a niche community for any game modding somewhere or another that has the rare stuff.

* in progress/consideration already: I already did Sonic and Knuckles and as stated am finishing Shadow. I also did a few Eggman's and am not interested in making more though I'll listen to a request. I'm working on Tails since he's a staple of the series and I consider it a given. Sort of like having a Robin to our Sonic's Batman. Else I dunno? I see people like this Silver character (no understanding of the guy moves on my end) and Robo-Sonic (I think I get this guy, he sort of moves fast like Sonic but jets along like Iron Man instead?). Anything else anyone wants to see? Like I said I'm really enjoying the comic so I'm open to working characters from this series. I'm also working on Mega Man stuff of course but I'm a fanhard when it comes to that series and have everything down pact.

SickAlice

Question for anyone: I've been at Kick-@$$ since last year. It's been done for awhile with the exception of the jetpack/Gatling guns. For the life of me I cannot get them to work, more than anything the actual jets. Would anyone be okay if I just released him as standard fighter and left out the jetpack? I know it's a signature move but it's just taking me too long.

Also can anyone think of a mesh with wings that also has a handgun? If nay I can work around it but I'd like to save myself some keyframe work if possible since usually winged meshes have several wing bone entries to account for. Thanks.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on August 22, 2015, 07:40:45 PMAlso can anyone think of a mesh with wings that also has a handgun? If nay I can work around it but I'd like to save myself some keyframe work if possible since usually winged meshes have several wing bone entries to account for. Thanks.

Is Grenadier on the skoping list? Because his Hawkman mesh has wings and uses a Crossbow, which can easily be replaced with a gun.

SickAlice

Yeah he is. And *headsmack*. Thanks. Jeez I'm just working with that very mesh for a White/Black Lantern/New 52 redux. How the heck did I forget it when I'm scrolling over it each day, lol.

Oh so Ace Duck is on my to do list then as well. Actually he's almost finished now thanks to you. I just have to tailor the jacket into a bomber jacket, make the gondolier and set the keyframes so the wings only come out in air (luckily there's those extra strings for Hawkman's mace and such so not too much work, thanks for that as well).

Honestly it feels good to have my house in order again. I'm working it according to subsections: Retrogame swaps, TMNT, Marvel characters, New DC designs, Lantern Corps, Iron Man armor types, props and daglob challenges in between. This system seems to be going well where I bounce between several nifs and textures doing bits here and there.

Cyber Burn

I'm pretty much dumping my previous "To Do" List, and starting over.

As of now, my list includes (In no particular order):

Ultraverse's Prime - This is a dual Skope, with two versions of the Character.

DC Comics' Tempest - The Doom Patrol Version, not Aquaman's sidekick.

A couple of Avatar's - But I won't be offended if someone else jumps in, I have no clue when I'm going to get to these.

Some Minions for Marvel Comics' Kang.

Adjust and release SCD's Skopes that have been sitting in my E-Mail for longer than I remember.

The Comet from the Mighty Crusaders (Red Circle) - Just needs a Skin now (I think).

yell0w_lantern

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 25, 2015, 12:42:31 AM

The Comet from the Mighty Crusaders (Red Circle) - Just needs a Skin now (I think).

The rainbow helmet version?  Kenn X has a hex and skin of him on Alex's Freedom Fortress. 
http://www.alexff.com/skinmesh_gallery.php?creator=KennX&logo=KX&category=other

The one with the Cyclops visor has been done too.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on August 25, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

The one with the Cyclops visor has been done too.

I'm currently using Copper Age's awesome Skin for my Skope, but I can't release the Skope with his Skin.

And to be honest, it was your "Fly Man" and "Fly Girl" Meshes that inspired me to update the Characters, I have had a "Shield" in the works forever, but just have never been satisfied with him.

SickAlice

I just about jumped for joy when I read Prime. Can. Not. Wait.

Cyber Burn

I've actually been working on it for a while (Sorry Deanjo), but I've been having issues with the Alpha's that just do not want to comply.  :banghead:

SickAlice

Adding texture pack updates to my list. I was really hesitant because I didn't want to make people redownload but decided I could get away with making extra packs instead with an update nif if needed. Sue and Harley are on the list right now though I'm not prioritizing them. Also working on some Battleworld stuff but I'm keeping that secret for now until I'm ready or if all else because doing so is ironic. I'll update that thread soon as well, it's just a chore actually going through all those characters.

Cyber Burn

I think I found the problem with the "Prime" Skope, but I've been having issues with the College Websites so I haven't been able to test my theories yet. I have a previous version saved, so I am going to try and work on it this weekend.

Cyber Burn

Since this will be my last visit to FR for the foreseeable future, I don't feel right having things on my "To Do" List that I will not be working on. So that just leaves two Skopes that I would like to follow through on out of respect for the friendships that I have made. It may take a while, and for that, I truly apologize, but life has thrown me one too many curves. While the Flash Drive that had these two Skopes on them has gone missing, I was able to retrieve "Prime" from an E-Mail, and "Tempest" needed to be started over anyway since I had broken the Skope.

Ultraverse's Prime - This is a dual Skope, with two versions of the Character.

DC Comics' Tempest - The Doom Patrol Version, not Aquaman's sidekick.

But as I said, this will be my final post for the foreseeable future, so the owners of these two Skopes will be contacted via E-Mail if I have any questions about these. For those who wanted Skopes that I will not be getting to, again, I do apologize, but my hands are quite literally tied.

SickAlice

Trying to finish an Ant-Man using bit's from a game model on a Freedom Force mesh. I finished the NOW costume pretty easily, texturing the movie one is giving me a ton of problems though. So kickin though, just slowly and bogged down by some things right now.

AfghanAnt

My list consist of stuff and things. Hopefully they will be worked on soon.

hoss20

I am working on finishing up the details for a board game that I am creating using my original heroes.  Vertex and Grenadier were gracious enough to allow me to use their mesh work to create models of my heroes and villains. Of course, I am applying my own original skins to them and am on the downside of finishing the artwork for my character cards. I just need to finish the skins for a few of the characters. I've been meaning to make some sort of announcement in the Other Games section, meanwhile posting previews around here somewhere. I just wanted to get a better idea of when things would be completed.

Cyber Burn

I'm going to dust off this thread in the hopes that maybe it will provide me with a little motivation. I don't completely remember what I was working on before my hiatus, added to the fact that my NifSkope ability seems to have gathered quite a bit of dust...and it's not a pretty picture.

So I've started cleaning up my files, trying to condense things a bit, and I've sent a few things out to some Skinners. So here are some of the projects that were left that need to be finished up:

Fire Power - Iron Man Villain (Skope WIP)
Krang - Sub Mariner Villain (Skope Finished)
Triumph - JLA Member/Villain (Skope WIP)
Doctor Midnite (Original) - JSA Member (Skope WIP)
Ringer - Marvel Comics Villain (Keyframes WIP)
Prime - Ultraverse Character (I Think) (Skope WIP)
Superpatriot/USAgent - Captain America Wannabe (Skope WIP)

These are just the ones that are in my main "Characters" Folder, but since I keep multiple Folders, there are most others that are not listed here as well.

style

Star Wars....Star Wars... and more Star Wars.... oh and some Marvel Future Fight and Ironman stuff! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 28, 2015, 09:31:33 PM
I'm going to dust off this thread in the hopes that maybe it will provide me with a little motivation. I don't completely remember what I was working on before my hiatus, added to the fact that my NifSkope ability seems to have gathered quite a bit of dust...and it's not a pretty picture.

So I've started cleaning up my files, trying to condense things a bit, and I've sent a few things out to some Skinners. So here are some of the projects that were left that need to be finished up:

Fire Power - Iron Man Villain (Skope WIP)
Krang - Sub Mariner Villain (Skope Finished)
Triumph - JLA Member/Villain (Skope WIP)
Doctor Midnite (Original) - JSA Member (Skope WIP)
Ringer - Marvel Comics Villain (Keyframes WIP)
Prime - Ultraverse Character (I Think) (Skope WIP)
Superpatriot/USAgent - Captain America Wannabe (Skope WIP)

These are just the ones that are in my main "Characters" Folder, but since I keep multiple Folders, there are most others that are not listed here as well.

seriously sweet to see you back buddy  :thumbup: firepower = awesome  :thumbup: i cant wait to see this one finished

Quote from: style on November 29, 2015, 03:46:31 AM
Star Wars....Star Wars... and more Star Wars.... oh and some Marvel Future Fight and Ironman stuff! ^_^

i love what you've done so far, but i'm really looking forward seeing what you have in store for ironman
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Thank you Robot. I'm not 100% back, but I love the Community way too much to stay away. I'd like to at least see myself get some new Releases out there, and maybe update some older stuff that's sitting in my Yahoo Groups.

SickAlice

Getting back into the swing of things. I completed a Doom 2099, Old Man Logan, and ANAD Spider-man 2099. I just need finished keyframes for the 2099 characters and I'm adding two jackets to OML. Then I'll push back into my previous checklist starting with Maestro. Nice to have some time to dedicate to this again.

daglob

Quote from: SickAlice on January 21, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
Getting back into the swing of things. I completed a Doom 2099, Old Man Logan, and ANAD Spider-man 2099. I just need finished keyframes for the 2099 characters and I'm adding two jackets to OML. Then I'll push back into my previous checklist starting with Maestro. Nice to have some time to dedicate to this again.

:)

BentonGrey

Great to see you back making cool stuff SA!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/