Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

WyldFyre

SA, DaGlob, and Cyber you've got mail.

Spyder, where would you like it sent?
For Freedom!

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

WyldFyre to the rescue again! Thank you!

:thumbup:

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

daglob

SickAlice

You rock steady!
No Homer TJ mesh makes SA go something-something!
< insert happy dance >

SickAlice

Looking for either:
- a left handed Alan Scott
- a left handed Green Lantern
- left handed Green Lantern keyframes

New 52 Alan is part of my next wave release. If the option doesn't exist I'll just release him right handed, though I'd like it to match the aesthetic of the comic if I can. I need it to be the traditional Freedom Force GL whereas the ranged moves have a closed fist to indicate the ring is being used and it makes use of aura's.

Cyber Burn

Tommyboy has a Left Handed Alan Scott GL here: http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/DC%20meshes%20G.html

Though I don't remember if it has a closed fist or not.

WyldFyre

Yellow Lantern did an Alan Mesh with left handed keyframes as well. Should be in one of his groups.  I can send it later today if you want.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

Thanks but I'm good. I used Tom's Alan, just finished everything a couple of minutes ago. I really wanted the aura but figured out that it's really simple to add an aura to pretty much anything with just a few keyframe adjustments.

SickAlice

Looking for some odd stuff though not pressing:

1.) Did anything ever come of the sea horse project? I've had a bad itch since I first played the game to make Sea Urchin riding her buddy like in the game picture.

2.) a rolling ball or anything along those lines. I know there's a few characters that turn into jimmies,  but the most I ran into where ones that spin around on their equator. I'm looking for something that spins back to front like a tire though. Or how to hex this into keys (still weak in the rotation area)? Mostly I want it for characters that can shapeshift into jimmies (Sonic, Samus).

hoss20

Another option may be an animated texture. As long as you have the ball shape, it's going to be a separate mesh from the base. That way, you can apply the animated texture to the ball without affecting the texture for the base mesh. You can set the type of movement the animated texture makes. I can help you out with this, if you think it may work, although it's been a while since I did anything like this.

SickAlice

Ah hoss you got my back. I can get it then, I'm real swift at making animated textures. Have you ever tried using an animated texture to make actual movement before? If not I should teach you that trick. If you look at the Overdrive (Spider-man) I did the blades on his helicopter move but there's no info for them in the keyframes. The short of it was I set up the animated texture string. Then I made separate meshes for each blade position, each of those having a different position on the texture. Then got it to move by cycling the alpha channel on and off one at a time for each mesh so only one was visible at a time.

BentonGrey

I would also be quite interested in a seahorse, specifically for the Aquaman Family's mounts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQTw4HdzxQ
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

hoss20

I had used an animated texture for my Tempest skope. She's one of Marvel's Exemplars. She is of gaseous form, essentially a human shaped cloud. So, I wanted to give her the appearance of being flowing clouds, so made her body skin flow horizontally, on top of adding cloud FX around her. It's been so long (yeesh, 4 years!), that I was going to have to dig up my notes to help you out, if necessary. So, yes, I did use the technique for movement and not just to flash a change of color or image.

That's an interesting idea for animating the helicopter blades. I imagine most of us think of creating the blade art file in different positions, but your idea to use multiple mesh pieces for the same object, but change the alpha is very novel. I'll have to try that out. Of course, now I have to go download that mesh to check things out.  ;)

SickAlice

That sounds like a neat mesh.

Funny how you can be staring right at the answer to something all along. So I went and released some sea horse action on the Workbench page then.

SickAlice

Requesting:

- MK (Mortal Kombat) fighter by DravenXII. I think anyone would do as I'm only looking at the animations and believe they all shared the same

- NPI Weapon Pack. More specifically I'm looking for the installation instructions that came with that as I liked the set-up.

Cyber Burn

I should have both, give me a few minutes to find them, and I'll send them your way.

Cyber Burn

Sorry for the double post. I found them, you have Mail.  :D

SickAlice

Awesome. Post as many times as you like and thanks.

SickAlice

Looking for Val's Male_Knife_Fighter. See it mentioned, noticed I no longer have it, noticed it's not in groups. Much obliged anyone, that one will put to good use.

Outcast

I have it. Where can i send it to?

SickAlice

Thanks Outcast. PM'd you my email.

SickAlice

This request is more for feedback than an actual file.

1.) Did anyone ever make a bunny? Like a normal rabbit? I'm considering making one for my level and then releasing it publicly but I wanted to see if anything was already out there first.

2.) This is going make sound like a humongous moron but I know a few checked out my old TMNT pack for  :ff: from the old site. I'm working with the same mesh that I used for Donatello and I have no clue what the origin mesh even was. The animations look like something Gren would do? I see the staff was originally a trident if that helps, it also had a spear tip piece. It's been awhile and I can't remember and didn't think to include a read me because you know, hindsight.

Cyber Burn

1. I do have a Rabbit Mesh that may be an import by RandomDays, I don't remember where I got it, but if you want, I'd be glad to send it to you. I "Think" it may be for FF though, instead of FFvt3R.

2. Looking at the Donatello Mesh in NifSkope, it looks like it was based on Gren's "Male_Basic_Staff" Mesh. Comparing the 2 in NifSkope, I'm pretty sure of it.

Cyber Burn

Went ahead and sent the Rabbit Mesh, so you have mail.

SickAlice

Awesome, I was thinking RD did one. And thanks for the info as well. I'm recycling that and needed to know where to credit it.

SickAlice

I'm not looking for a file this time rather information if anyone has it. This regards Deadpool_muscular_updated. I have multiple read me's for it citing different authors. I'm trying to find out whom did the mesh (the Bipeds really, I won't be using the geometry), and have either Gren or Shevek credited there depending on the read me. The animations same, either Shevek or Gren, I'm presuming the latter since they look like his work. I need the info to give proper credit in my release, thanks anyone for the help.

hoss20

Regarding the base mesh, I don't think there's anything there that isn't from Gren's Cable mesh. Also, as mentioned in the Read Me, other than most animations from Irrational meshes, it looks like added animations come from Grenadier's Cable and Desak mesh animations.

I'm sorry if I'm just reiterating what you already have, but it looks pretty clear for the core mesh (and belt) and added animations that Grenadier is the one to credit.