News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What does this errormessage mean?

Started by daglob, March 29, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

alert: CMissionMgr::getMissionindex(no mission)

And moreover, how do I fix it?

stumpy

When is this alert appearing? What are you trying to do? Is this FF or FFvT3R?

I haven't seen that error before, but I think most of the ones like it show up when there is some issue finding or loading the next mission or next map.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

daglob

It's started when I try to load an actual game in FF1. I can do the Danger Room (except for "Campaign Missions"-that gives me the same error message). It occurs to me that it may have started after I got my new hard drive, so perhaps I just need to re-install.

Yeesh!

stumpy

It kind of reminds me of the error people used to get when accidentally clicking the Campaign tab in FFEdit (which, as I recall, created an unneeded campdef.dat file that needed to be deleted). Any chance it's related to that?

A re-installation should solve it, particularly if it's the main campaign.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

daglob

Quote from: stumpy on April 07, 2014, 11:02:19 PM
It kind of reminds me of the error people used to get when accidentally clicking the Campaign tab in FFEdit (which, as I recall, created an unneeded campdef.dat file that needed to be deleted). Any chance it's related to that?

A re-installation should solve it, particularly if it's the main campaign.

I've done that one before, I don't think I did it this time, but maybe...

I do intend to re-install.