Started by thalaw2, April 01, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thalaw2

I'm a pony!  I'm a pony!  I'm a pony!
革命不会被电视转播

Tomato

Deaths Jester

And I eat ponies for breakfast!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

JeyNyce

Quote from: thalaw2 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

I'll remember that when we run out of glue or dog food
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

kkhohoho

Quote from: thalaw2 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

Glad to hear it.

{Starts up grill, sharpens knife, readies marinade sauce...}
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Tomato

Eh, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one still using the "My Little Freedom Reborn" theme, making me the only pony still around. Being a pony was just a fad for everyone else.

I'll be more than happy to turn you guys back into ponies if you want tho. Barbecued Santa might be interesting.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Tomato on June 16, 2015, 10:45:20 PM
Eh, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one still using the "My Little Freedom Reborn" theme, making me the only pony still around. Being a pony was just a fad for everyone else.

I'll be more than happy to turn you guys back into ponies if you want tho. Barbecued Santa might be interesting.

Sounds good. We can even have some Tomato to go with me; add a bit of a flavor, you know?
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

catwhowalksbyhimself

Technically I'm still on the theme, but it turns out that cats are just so awesome that we are immune to ponification, since we would be lowering ourselves to become anything else.  But I do technically have a pony avatar.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

thalaw2

Ha!  I had always suspected that cat graphic had some pony in it.  Nothing gets past my keen eyes.  So all of you better watch out while the Thalaw is on duty.

Also, I need to change image storage hosts...thus my pony ain't working.  My horse works fine though...you know.
革命不会被电视转播

JeyNyce

Quote from: thalaw2 on August 06, 2015, 10:34:48 PM
Ha!  I had always suspected that cat graphic had some pony in it.  Nothing gets past my keen eyes.  So all of you better watch out while the Thalaw is on duty.

Also, I need to change image storage hosts...thus my pony ain't working.  My horse works fine though...you know.

Pony down!  Pony Down! Go get the gun Billy!!!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!