News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

materials : concrete and air

Started by abenavides, April 28, 2014, 02:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

When I did EZHero 3.3, I had actually added Concrete and Air to the materials options. However, I didn't lookup the hex values, so I never finished this.

Can anyone let me know what they are?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

abenavides

ok found : 00 41 for concrete
Anyone have the value for air?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

stumpy

They are just the 32-bit IEEE single representations for the material numbers.
Concrete (8) is 00 00 00 41
Air (6) is 00 00 C0 40
Cloth (10) is 00 00 20 41
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

hoss20

Thanks for coming to the rescue, Stumpy.

Alex, I also wanted to thank you for looking to update your great Hero Tool. I have a ton of heroes that use the Concrete material, along with a few using Air. Being able to use just one Hero Tool with the ability to assign all of the available materials and mass will be invaluable.

abenavides

Thanks stumpy!

Hoss, yep I just loaded my dev tools yesterday (took me an hour to get it so I could load the code on Win7! gonna have to switch to a modern language eventually :) )

I have a bunch of updates planned - Materials, freeform weight input, and support for DDS portraits. Also some general cleanup. Last version I did I was rushing a bit to get it done, so some look and feel things to fix.
www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Quote from: abenavides on April 29, 2014, 03:26:06 PM
Thanks stumpy!

Hoss, yep I just loaded my dev tools yesterday (took me an hour to get it so I could load the code on Win7! gonna have to switch to a modern language eventually :) )

I have a bunch of updates planned - Materials, freeform weight input, and support for DDS portraits. Also some general cleanup. Last version I did I was rushing a bit to get it done, so some look and feel things to fix.

That is very exciting to hear! :thumbup: