News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 14: Nightwing Renegade costume

Started by Podmark, April 28, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Nightwing's "Renegade" costume?

5 - Love it!
0 (0%)
4 - Like it
0 (0%)
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
4 (40%)
2 - Dislike it
5 (50%)
1 - Hate it!
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Podmark

Now we're looking at what I'm going to guess is a lesser known costume. This was worn briefly before Infinite Crisis where Dick was working with Deathstroke. I think he was trying to infiltrate the society or something, I really don't remember anymore, but essentially it's a "evil" Nightwing costume.

So what do you think?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

2: It's just as boring as the other modern Nightwing costume, but this one even lacks the distinct mask. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Meh. This is the first time that I've actually seen this costume, and I really don't have strong feelings either way for it. The base design (Not the colors) isn't too bad, but it doesn't really stand out. As for the colors, maybe it's just this pic, but Red and Brown just really don't seem to compliment each other very well. Maybe if the Brown parts were Black, and the gloves and boots were Red to match the rest, it "Might" be a little more appealing, but in the meantime, going straight off the pic, all I can give it is a "Meh".

Podmark

Yeah I'm going with Meh too. I think conceptually it could work but I think it's the wrong blend of colours. The gauntlet blades don't really work for me, and mask isn't too special.
I will say that this might look decent under other artists.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

bat1987

Went with dislike. The colors don't work and the mask is generic.