Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy 15th Birthday, Freedom Force!

Author Topic: Alex's Freedom Fortress 3Oct2016 - Mod Fix!  (Read 17653 times)

Offline Deaths Jester

• Drunken Arse!!
Re: Alex's Freedom Fortress 3Oct2016 - Mod Fix!
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2017, 03:55:32 AM »
Thanks DG, I was worried something worse had happened or that we would have to start dling and backing up the site. While rough, comp troubles are the best possible problems.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Offline SickAlice

• Virtual prophet and aspiring beet farmer
  • bing cherry
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2017, 02:55:52 PM »
@abenavides:

Been awhile since I popped in at Alexsff. PC got wiped out and wanted to thank you for having all the set-up stuff nice, neat and handy. Saved me a lot of time and I'm back up to making stuff already. I really like the  :ffvstr: tool installer, this was my first time using that one. Not a pertinent request mind you but is their anyway to make a nif converter without dot.net? I can just as well convert my stuff through Blender but I miss the convenience of that program. Problem is 8.1 has compatibility issues with dot.net. Like I said not a pressing thing but just in the event you can. Thanks again for the great long standing site Alex, don't know where we would be without you.

*edit: Actually nvmd, I got it working. The trick is to copy over all the needed files into the program directory.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 01:12:32 AM by SickAlice »

Offline Kenn

• The Fandom Stranger
    • RCU Hero Net
« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2017, 02:44:17 AM »
I have been e-mailing him, last time I got a response was Friday. He mentioned recently that he, too, was having computer trouble. Hopefully he has enough stuff now for an update...

He has a fair amount of my crap I sent him recently.
Somewhen around 2004 the Radium Age of Comics began.   

Why radium?  Because radium is a metal and comics ages are named for metals.
Also, radium is toxic, but the people who worked with it didn't know that and thought it was great.

Offline John Jr.

• Legionnaire
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2017, 03:27:25 AM »
Hey, Kenn! Great to see you!
So, we'll get new stuff from you? Great news. Looks like this will be a great anniversary.