Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy 15th Birthday, Freedom Force!

Author Topic: Alex's Freedom Fortress 3Oct2016 - Mod Fix!  (Read 16671 times)

Offline Deaths Jester

• Drunken Arse!!!
Re: Alex's Freedom Fortress 3Oct2016 - Mod Fix!
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2017, 03:55:32 AM »
Thanks DG, I was worried something worse had happened or that we would have to start dling and backing up the site. While rough, comp troubles are the best possible problems.

Offline SickAlice

• Virtual prophet and aspiring beet farmer
  • bing cherry
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2017, 02:55:52 PM »
@abenavides:

Been awhile since I popped in at Alexsff. PC got wiped out and wanted to thank you for having all the set-up stuff nice, neat and handy. Saved me a lot of time and I'm back up to making stuff already. I really like the  :ffvstr: tool installer, this was my first time using that one. Not a pertinent request mind you but is their anyway to make a nif converter without dot.net? I can just as well convert my stuff through Blender but I miss the convenience of that program. Problem is 8.1 has compatibility issues with dot.net. Like I said not a pressing thing but just in the event you can. Thanks again for the great long standing site Alex, don't know where we would be without you.

*edit: Actually nvmd, I got it working. The trick is to copy over all the needed files into the program directory.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 01:12:32 AM by SickAlice »

Offline Kenn

• The Fandom Stranger
    • RCU Hero Net
« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2017, 02:44:17 AM »
I have been e-mailing him, last time I got a response was Friday. He mentioned recently that he, too, was having computer trouble. Hopefully he has enough stuff now for an update...

He has a fair amount of my crap I sent him recently.
Somewhen around 2004 the Radium Age of Comics began.   

Why radium?  Because radium is a metal and comics ages are named for metals.
Also, radium is toxic, but the people who worked with it didn't know that and thought it was great.

Offline John Jr.

• Legionnaire
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2017, 03:27:25 AM »
Hey, Kenn! Great to see you!
So, we'll get new stuff from you? Great news. Looks like this will be a great anniversary.