Alex's Freedom Fortress [2022-06-04] Twenty Years baby!

Started by abenavides, May 19, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

OK Time for more C6 skins. An additional 29 have just gone up!

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

hoss20

abenavides

Working on a few things at once, but did want to get the latest batch of KennX mesh/skin packages out there! As you can see, we're building up the Marvel content as KennX adds 7 new meshes (well mostly, Marvel ... there is a boy wizard as well) Enjoy!

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

abenavides

Another day, another 33 Courtnall6 Skin updates!

www.alexff.com

Starman

I love this project ... there are some skins in there I've never seen before! Cheers Alex  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Quote from: Starman on June 26, 2014, 12:08:49 AM
I love this project ... there are some skins in there I've never seen before! Cheers Alex  :thumbup:

I know, right? :o :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Oh man, this is fantastic! Though I have no clue which ones I have, and which ones I don't. I'm going to have to start a whole new C6 File and just download everything.  :wacko:

abenavides

Another 36 skins posted. Starting to get into his newer stuff now.

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 30, 2014, 02:28:14 AM
C6 made a LOT more skins than I ever imagined :blink:

Understatement!

Hey Alex, the "Nomad_Update" link isn't working.

abenavides

www.alexff.com

abenavides

Two Words: Toy Box! (or is that one word?)

The Fortress continues its relentless march by making the work of one of the greats easily available once more. Yes, Renegade's Toybox has a new page on this site. I thought long and hard about this and since Renegade went on record in the forums as saying he was OK for someone to share his stuff (and since it is already being shared on the pain-in-the-butt Yahoo groups anyway), I setup a page for him. His stuff is a basic requirement for FF fans!
I also did reach out to him via PM, but realize he hasn't been active for years at this point. I used to have his email (I actually did my first skin ever for his Ray mesh) but have lost it . In any case, the first 19 meshes are up, with more to come.

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

It is really great to see Renegade getting proper hosting for his Meshes again.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, the hits just keep on coming!  That's great news Alex!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

That is fantastic Alex! Great to see Renegade's meshes on display once again!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Renegade

Hey Kids, COMICS!

Renegade

Hey Kids, COMICS!

BentonGrey

Hey-hey!  It's the man himself!  Welcome back Ren; it's awesome to see you on the forums again! :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Very glad to see you stopping by Ren, I hope life is treating you well?

abenavides

Thx for answering my PM, Ren.
Great to hear from you again!
www.alexff.com

abenavides

OK it turns out it's one word (Renegade himself made it clear!) Pleased to be able to bring you 28 additional meshes now available for downloading on the Toybox page.
A little status report as well:
- Working on EZHero 3.5 which fixes a few glitches but also adds the ability to override certain settings , as requested by Yellow Lantern. More info on that when it's released (just have one bug left to crush).
- Working on EZFX 5.2 and EZFX 6.1 (may change name of 6.1 to 6.2 to make it all line up) - which will include many new FX for both games.
- Continuing to update pages by Courtnall6, Renegade, and Johnny Patches.
- Planning to start a new DevDiary that will cover my preparations and plans for the updated JLA Mod.
- A few other things I still need to reveal.
www.alexff.com