Alex's Freedom Fortress [2022-06-04] Twenty Years baby!

Started by abenavides, May 19, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Wow!  Such an amazing update, Alex! :o

I reeeally can't wait to read the blog on your JLA mod development! :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh my gosh....look at all this incredibly great stuff!  It's going to be awesome to have a visual database for Daglob's work! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

abenavides

This month's update is here! We start with 43 skins and meshes (by Beyonder, Courtnall6, DaGlob, and Johnny Patches)
Special thanks to hoss20 for fixing a couple of glitchy meshes so I could include a FFv3R version.

In other updates, I updated my menu with new buttons and icons. And the first installment of my JLA Mod blog is finally up on the newly-renamed Blog page!

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

spydermann93

Fantastic update and really nice blog entry, Alex! I love the new look of the menu items, too!

It still surprised me too see how many skins C6 released.  With every update, there are at least a few that I had never known about, before. I also can't wait to add all of those stretchy women DaGlob and Windblown made! They look fantastic (as does Black Widow's army :P)!

abenavides

Working on a new batch - there's still tons just sitting on my hard drive I need to post!
I'm having to make preview pics which slows me down a bit, but I've gotten faster at it.

Even creating some in "REN" style . He had such a nice style, I don't want to make mine totally different, so I'm trying :)

If anyone has any REN preview pics for meshes I haven't posted yet, please send them my way. (I have no Capt America pics for example)

Here's the 1st three I've attempted :

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

The preview pics are looking good, Alex!

I unfortunately don't have any of the preview pics saved. And using the Wayback Machine on Renegade's old site didn't work, either (the images are no longer hosted by the provider). :(

Cyber Burn

Great job on the preview pics Alex. Nothing but compliments for those.

I finally had a chance to read the JLA Mod Blog, it was a very cool read, and I look forward to seeing where the Mod goes from here.

BentonGrey

Hey man, awesome work on the Ren-style preview pics!  What a nice touch!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

abenavides

So many updates in progress, I'm splitting it into 2 updates, so I can get some stuff out there. Here's Dec update #1.
New skins, meshes by Courtnall6, Renegade, DaGlob, El Insensatez, and Johnny Patches.

Plus a JLA Mod Blog entry.

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Another fantastic update, Alex!

I can't wait to see your updated hero files.  I always liked your hero file style :P

Cyber Burn

Sooo can't wait to get home tonight so I can go on a downloading spree.

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 15, 2014, 03:50:03 AM
With every update, there are at least a few that I had never known about, before.

I have to agree 100% here, there always seems to be something I find that I didn't already have in my collection. Thanks for putting so much effort into collecting all of these into one place.

Starman

As the other guys have said, there is always a lot of stuff in these updates which I've never even seen before and its great having them all hosted at one site. Thank you!  :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

wow, I can't believe how much I've missed since I lost popped in here. it's just awesome how much stuff you have hosted here alex.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

abenavides

Sorry, been really tied up with RL, so the 2ns part of the holiday update is still in progress!
Hope to have something out soon.
www.alexff.com

BentonGrey

Alex, I just caught up on your blogs, and I love the info about the JLA mod.  I definitely hope you get to release an expanded edition! :thumbup:
God Bless

abenavides

Nothing major today, but I did post a quick blog update on the JLA mod. This one focuses on the story I want to tell.
www.alexff.com

spydermann93

That's all really interesting, Alex!

Spoiler
Shame that DC "beat you to the punch", but I still can't wait to see how you write this all up. I'm still very much looking forward to your future issues! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

As always, a fantastic read. It's really awesome seeing the thought processes behind other peoples creativity.

BentonGrey

God Bless

jevian2000

reading your blog update, Alex, I can't wait to see the 40-50 issues as they play out.  It should be interesting to see you add in your version of the multiverse.

jeff

abenavides

www.alexff.com

Skerdilajd Shehi

Cyber Burn

Aside from all the other awesomeness posted here, it's great seeing some classic Firestorm Skins included here.

BentonGrey

Great blog post, Alex.  I really enjoyed the read.  We've got very similar reasons for our DC projects.  Of course, your JLA mod was, as I've told you, a bit part of my inspiration for creating the DCUG, though my ideal was more Bronze than Iron Age. :)
God Bless

spydermann93

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

abenavides

For Relay!

Still working on a bunch of updates for later this month - EZFX, EZHero, and more skins and meshes. In the meantime, I just wanted to post that it's Relay for Life season for me once again. As a lot of you may know, I lost both my father and wife to cancer a few years back. Since then, I have dedicated some time each year to captaining a team to participate in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event.

If you can, please consider donating whatever you'd like to my team this year. Perhaps in honor or memory of a loved one. Or maybe even if you just like my FF site! Thanks !

My donations page is here:

https://secure.acsevents.org/site/Donation2?idb=437076741&df_id=1011642&FR_ID=67370&PROXY_ID=9489048&PROXY_TYPE=20&1011642.donation=form1&_ga=1.72467095.560162217.1426461648
www.alexff.com