Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Alex's Freedom Fortress [2020-Jul-3] - For Freedom!  (Read 33134 times)

Offline Cyber Burn

Re: Alex's Freedom Fortress 14Jun2020 - Alex's Summer Update!
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2020, 05:24:00 PM »
Hey Alex, I'm not sure if anyone has said anything yet, but just in case, in the new releases, in Renegade's section, the "Jade (female basic green lantern)" has a broken link.

On a side note, it is so cool having you back in the game and seeing the Fortress getting updated so frequently.

Thanks for all the hard work that you're putting into this.  :thumbup:

Offline SickAlice

• One-Eyed Willy
  • I'm of a mind to make some mookie.
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2020, 05:50:43 PM »
What he said. It's nice seeing those Ren meshes, invokes a lot of nostalgia from when I was a kid (thirty something ahem). I obvs. have a thing for those Lantern ones.

Offline abenavides

• Alex's Freedom Fortress
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2020, 06:06:30 PM »
Thx guys! I'll check that link right now, Cyber

EDIT: link fixed.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:09:23 PM by abenavides »
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2020, 07:44:45 PM »
Thanks, Alex, I more than likely already have that Mesh downloaded half a dozen times, but I'm feeling lazy today and don't feel like digging my disks out, so it's just much easier to redownload everything.    :D

Offline abenavides

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2020, 07:53:55 PM »
lol. I do that all the time too.
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Offline Jsyn

« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2020, 03:58:03 AM »
Hi Alex! I came back to it after more than a decade and I'm really glad to see you're still making great content for this game! I couldn't download your latest EZFX, I think the link is dead  :mellow:

Thanks for all the great work and keeping this game alive!  :thumbup:

Offline daglob

• Shape-Shifting Silly-Putty Android
  • Da Glob
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2020, 04:16:40 AM »
Hi Alex! I came back to it after more than a decade and I'm really glad to see you're still making great content for this game! I couldn't download your latest EZFX, I think the link is dead  :mellow:

I was there checking some stuff, so I tried the link. It worked for me. My version of WX does not like me to "save as", if you tried that and it didn't work, that might be the problem. Otherwise, I got nuthin'...

Offline abenavides

« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2020, 01:49:50 PM »

Thanks and welcome back!

I just tried the EZFX links and they both (FF and FFv3r versions) worked for me . What msg are you getting when you try them.
One thing to look for is some browsers  block downloading EXE files by default (fearing they are a problem). You just need to tell it to keep it anyway.
www.alexff.com

Offline abenavides

Alex's Freedom Fortress 28Jun2020 - Beware The Beyonder!
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2020, 07:20:23 PM »
A quick but historic update today. It only took about 18 years, but I've now posted the remaining Beyonder meshes I had on my hard drive. His X-Men Evolution collection is now complete. I've also split the generic male mesh packs into individual downloads with keyframes (over 70 meshes). Finally, I've added the female generic meshes (more than 50, featuring standard skins by Firestorm!) If there are other Beyonder meshes I'm unaware of, let me know!

Note that all the downloads in the artist sections now indicate SKIN or MESH, so you know what to expect.

www.alexff.com

Offline WyldFyre

• Feel the Burn!
    • FF Museum
Re: Alex's Freedom Fortress 28Jun2020 - Beware The Beyonder!
« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2020, 08:13:06 PM »
Hey Alex, I have three more evolution meshes by Beyonder. Amara, Samuel, and Scott. If you want to add them let me know and I'll get them to you.
For Freedom!

Offline abenavides

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2020, 08:55:29 PM »
Hey Alex, I have three more evolution meshes by Beyonder. Amara, Samuel, and Scott. If you want to add them let me know and I'll get them to you.
Definitely! I do have Amara, but send the rest my way!
www.alexff.com

Offline WyldFyre

• Feel the Burn!
    • FF Museum
« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2020, 09:35:50 PM »
Sent!
For Freedom!

Offline abenavides

« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2020, 10:00:57 PM »
Thanks! I've posted them both now.

www.alexff.com

Offline OrWolvie1

« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2020, 11:57:59 PM »
Thanks! I've posted them both now.

Wow.. You are just a posting monster these days! I love it!! You are awesome :thumbup:

Offline abenavides

Alex's Freedom Fortress [2020-Jul-3] - For Freedom!
« Reply #314 on: July 04, 2020, 12:07:35 AM »
For the 4th of July, I'm posting the rest of Renegade's classic Captain America meshes as well as a few other shield-slingers from his ToyBox. Thanks to Cyber Burn for providing me a few of these.

The ever-creative DaGlob is also back with 7 more creations! Three of them (Triumph, Tarantula, and The Phantasm) feature skopes by Cyber_Burn.

Also in this update, I've posted an updated Freedom Force Classic Mod (v6) to correct a problem with the installer. Thanks to spydermann93 for catching it.

Finally, a special thanks to DaGlob for creating FFv3R fixes for some older meshes by Greycount (Flare, Lamprey, Lightning Lass, Phantom Girl). Thanks to him, we can now enjoy them in FFv3R. He has also sent me some fixes for a few KennX meshes which I will add to my next update.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:18:18 AM by abenavides »
www.alexff.com