News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spider-man page updates

Started by SickAlice, May 21, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

I just got done converting all of the skin files to .dds.

All 3,301 of them! :P

All of these Spider-Mans look wonderful, SA! I really can't wait to start making hero files on them all! :D

SickAlice

Totally notify me when you make hero files. Making those is definitely one of the areas I'm weakest in and I'm always on the lookout for more for FFVTTR.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on October 29, 2014, 07:38:34 PM
Totally notify me when you make hero files. Making those is definitely one of the areas I'm weakest in and I'm always on the lookout for more for FFVTTR.

Will do! :D

EDIT:
Spoiler
Haha! I love the hidden Stan Lee costume! Amazing work, SA!

Cyber Burn

Sooo much to download!!! Sooo much to play with!!! Sooo can't wait to get started!!!

SickAlice

Thanks again spydermann93. Funny thing is it's not the Easter Egg. I'm wondering if anyone will find it. See I occasionally stick a random Easter Egg into something, be it a page on the site, in a nif, on a texture or elsewhere. With this release came the sixth one (that I actually remember, there's a seventh I know of I just don't recall where). It's " somewhere " in that pack. I'm kind of waiting for the day anyone finds all of them.

Thanks daglob and CB. I'm just glad I'm done at least with this part of the project. My eyes where starting to burn and I was having dreams about the Spider-verse.

justice7

Gorgeous work...and exhaustive!

Podmark

So many Spiders...
That is an unbelievable set. I really am in awe at your output. I especially like the clones. And you actually skinned Gerry Drew!

So you're planning a female set?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on October 29, 2014, 11:25:28 PM
Thanks again spydermann93. Funny thing is it's not the Easter Egg. I'm wondering if anyone will find it. See I occasionally stick a random Easter Egg into something, be it a page on the site, in a nif, on a texture or elsewhere. With this release came the sixth one (that I actually remember, there's a seventh I know of I just don't recall where). It's " somewhere " in that pack. I'm kind of waiting for the day anyone finds all of them.

Thanks daglob and CB. I'm just glad I'm done at least with this part of the project. My eyes where starting to burn and I was having dreams about the Spider-verse.

Oh my gosh, I don't think I'll ever finish going through all the files to find the Easter Egg.  :o

El1jahSnowFan

SA, man...that is some amazing stuff.

Every comic is somebody's first. Every character, no matter how obscure, is somebody's favorite. Or a character that makes somebody go, "well, what if...".

You've given the community so many Spider-Men (as well as other characters, because I'm still in awe over the Green Lantern Waves), you almost have to have given someone their personal favorite.

Thanks, man. This is what keeps this community amazing, after all these years.

SickAlice

Thanks. If somebody has fun with anything then I've done my job.

@Podmark: Yes. I have the body for the female set in the works right now. Also doing a smaller Spider-man with different portions and parts for Ultimates, one with Iron Man keys for Spider-armor Mk3/the ones that showed up in Edge Of Spider-verse and an Omni-powered one for Captain Universe/Spider-Phoenix.

windblown

That's really amazing! I'm loving these releases  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thank you windblown. None of this would have happened if not for your help in teaching me so credit goes to yourself as well.

Added Spider-Monkey.

SickAlice

Added Earth X Spidey.

I'm going to have to dial back on the descriptions from here on out as I'm exceeding the allotted character limit. In any case I always include the same information in the notes with the release.

SickAlice

Added Kraven's Last Hunt Spider-man game prop. Installation instructions in included read me.

spydermann93

Hahahahaha!

That is wonderful, SA! :lol: :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks. I should (or will) elaborate a little. This wasn't my first comic experience by far. But the first time I ever bought a comic was Kraven's Last Hunt. My friend already read comics routinely and we were at the store. He really wanted it but it was released in parts, meaning it would cost more (us being wee things like chewing gum had to be worked for by the nickel of course). So we took turns buying a part of the story and shared them. Hence the first comic arc I ever purchase and why Kraven's Last Hunt is special tome.

ghazkul

I weep tears of sweet joy for these!

SickAlice

Lol, thanks ghazkul.

Added Jack O' Lantern (Remender version).

SickAlice

crimsonquill

Quote from: SickAlice on November 23, 2014, 02:49:00 AM
Added Videoman.

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock2:

One of my oldest characters I wanted to appear in mesh form.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Nice job on Jack O'Lantern. You really went crazy on all the details!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have to say that I never thought I would see Video Man in the FF universe. Very awesome SA.

SickAlice

SickAlice

Added All New All Different Spider-man.

WyldFyre

Great to see you back SA.  Going to check out Spidey now...
For Freedom!

daglob

Podmark

Cool. Great to see you back in action!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Glad to see you back on the boards SA. A new Spidey is an added bonus!

windblown

Glad to see you back! And cool spidey too  :thumbup: