Spider-man page updates

Started by SickAlice, May 21, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Epimethee

Very happy to see you again indeed!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

SickAlice

Thanks everyone. Healed up a bit and I landed an apartment in town so I'll be able to focus on this more. Great to see all of you again as well. Let's have an awesome 2016!

SickAlice

Added All New All Different Spider-man 2099.

Doom2099

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Brilliant man! Hey I have to ask, how far did you get with Lady Spider? Was so looking forward to seeing her from you ^^ Also, are you reading ANAD 2099? What do you think of the 2099 Captain America?

daglob

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Doom2099

I'm sorry to pester you, but you did so well with the other goblins, is this guy a possibility?

Spoiler

SickAlice

Thanks. I won't say "never" and I like doing goblin characters but not soon as I'm trying to catch up on my previous request que first when I have time.

OrWolvie1

Pardon my delay in replying, SA. Love your work. They all look really awesome. Very nicely done!

Jatts

I've been collecting Spider-Man content for Freedom Force lately, and I just had to make a post here and say that these are all amazing!  A very large amount of content and it looks great!  Many of these skins I would never thought of seeing in Freedom Force!  Good job!  :D

SickAlice

Thank you for all the encouraging compliments.

Added Spider-Gwen.

Doom2099

Love Gwen man. You do some of the best Spidey meshes out there (as well as having done the most ^^) and you keep getting better. You ever think of revisiting ones you did a long time ago and applying your newer skills? *cough*HAM*cough*

Podmark

Nice! Will you continue to add female spiders?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Yes, working on the next two right now. I'll revisit Ham as well. I wanted to for awhile but didn't know there was a want for him out there.

windblown

SickAlice

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Added Captain America Civil War Spidey.

spydermann93

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Nice work!  I like how you corrected the colour. In my port of that mesh I think I messed up the skin colour a bit by making it too light.

SickAlice

Thankee.

Added Rhino from Incredible Hulk #378

SickAlice

Added an updated Mary Jane Watson.

lukamas

nice job on mary jane watson, can you do the erik larsen version of MJ, this version?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/5b/58/165b58d184656654562d119ab6ab96f8.jpg
https://colossuscollection.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/mary-jane-amazing-332.jpg?w=500

I would love this version of mj in freedom force, cant wait to see what you create next,

thanks in advance.  :D