Dean's stuff.

Started by dean2000, June 06, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Okay, now, that's cute.

Xenolith

The Dinosaur is awesome!

Helix

Deanjo - That is a very, very nice collection of skins! Welcome to the community! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Cyber Burn

Your texture work is amazing Dean, the Dinosaur must have been extremely tedious to Skin, but the end result is really well done.

windblown

wow, those are some amazing skins. Kurlath and the Dinosaur are my favorites but all of them look great.

murs47

deanjo2000

Here is an original hero.
Spare-parts.

He is the comic relief character and basically cant die, if he gets wounded or loses a limb he just replaces it with another, but has to steal from the local morgue/graveyard to do it.
He was cursed by a powerfull scorcerer and now searches for him to resore his normal life.
When asked why he does'nt wear clothes he simply replies "why be ashamed of a body that isn't yours?"
He's basically a deadpool, morph type character that never shuts up.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

ShortFuse

Awesome job on the skins.

spydermann93

Quote from: deanjo2000 on August 22, 2014, 11:42:43 AM
Here is an original hero.
Spare-parts.

He is the comic relief character and basically cant die, if he gets wounded or loses a limb he just replaces it with another, but has to steal from the local morgue/graveyard to do it.
He was cursed by a powerfull scorcerer and now searches for him to resore his normal life.
When asked why he does'nt wear clothes he simply replies "why be ashamed of a body that isn't yours?"
He's basically a deadpool, morph type character that never shuts up.

I love it! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Your original characters are all really good. I like how Spare-Parts came out.

Cyber Burn

That would look really interesting on the "Male_Psycho" Mesh by Texas Jack.

Podmark

Now that is creepy! Great skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

That's fantastic deanjo!!

deanjo2000

2 more originals.
Agronis.

Son of apollo and a mystery goddess, Agronis is sent to earth to prove himself and make the world remember the greek gods of old.
Powers are godly strength,stamina and endurance, plus some solar blasts inhereted from his father, can also fly thanks to his "borrowed" boots from his uncle hermes.

Next is
Back-up

When cyber thief Binary broke into doctor alex nelson's laboratory to steal his advanced robotic technolgy research he mortally wounded the doctor, Alex was lucky enough to blockade himself and his work inside his vault.
There he used his few remaining minutes to "back-up" his brainwaves into his most advanced robot and transferred himself into the machine.
Now basically a living machine he uses his abilitys for good and has become a hero, although if his body is damaged beyond repair he essentially backs-up to a new drone and continues the good fight, but can never be truly human again.
He can control drone bodies upto 5 at a time but this taxes his brainwaves and slows him down and only uses this ability as a last resort.

Bonus skin of binary inside a hacked drone of back-up.

ShortFuse

Cool concept. Love the skins.

Cyber Burn

Really digging "Back Up", and after seeing Windblown's Prodigy Skope, I think a combination of the two would work really well together.

spydermann93

Back-Up is soooo cool!!!

You have such wonderful original characters, Dean! :D

deanjo2000

Thank you :D
Ive done a fast and basic skin of "The Red Ant" the extras apart from the insect eyes are still c6's work.

This was mostly done just so i could see if i could make the creases and folds look better, and i think i did ( i was doing them all wrong before lol)

spydermann93

Looks like Dean is making his own comic company :P

12/1, would buy

Cyber Burn

I have to say Dean, your texture work is phenomenal. Any chance you would be interesting in making some Tutorials?

deanjo2000

Maybe when i feel a bit more comfortable with them, right now its a bit all over the place,
Well here's a new guy.
I wanted a speedster so i sort of winged it and came up with "lightray"

Hes a very charming guy who can partially transform his body into lightrays but still maintains enough control to stay coherant, when in this form he can move at almost the speed of light, but has to be very carefull that he does'nt exert himself too much or he could become pure light and fade into nothingness.

Podmark

All of these are really cool. You've got a great knack for designs.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have to agree with Pod here, you have an incredible talent for creating original characters, and it's really great to see more original characters in FF.

daglob

This is some excellent work.

trebean

I'd love to see a mod of these guys  :D
Pretty cool  :thumbup:

deanjo2000

Ive had a couple of weeks off work so its given me time to complete a few skins lol but back tomorrow :(
Well here's the latest.
Professor stem.

Hailing from the late 18th century issac stem was a genius in the field of steam technolgy, he felt he was ahead of his time and every other inventer was his inferior
so using his many talents and inventions he froze himself untill he felt the world would catch upto him, finally waking in modern times he felt let down and robbed of his dreams, he saw the world as being lazy and the technnolgy of today was being driven in the wrong direction.
He vowed to put it on the right path and if that meant breaking it all down to rebuild then that was something he was willing to do.

Using the ghostbuster mesh its very hard not to have him look like a steampunk ghostbuster lol

spydermann93

I LOVE IT! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would love to see a dynamic between him and Back-Up! :D

Cyber Burn

That is very impressive Dean, and I have to say, you really have a talent for Skinning the Extras on the Meshes. That Backpack is extremely well done.

murs47

Well that is just plain cool! :cool:

doctorchallenger

Quote from: deanjo2000 on August 31, 2014, 03:03:46 PM

While I think all of your originals are well done, this one is a particular favorite (and I am not a big fan of steampunk).  Great vision as to the backpack design! If I could make two small suggestions which would help you move the design away from the ghostbuster mesh. 1) skoping a jacket bottom below the belt line, something simple like on the mon-el_t mesh, here: http://www.alexff.com/skinmesh_gallery.php?creator=Tommyboy&category=%&logo=TB. 2) skoping the collar from tommyboy's Rorschach mesh (here: http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/DC%20meshes%20R.html).  To do this you would need to move your skinned jacked lapel to the other side.  Bear in mind that these are just suggestions.  The design is excellent as is. Well done.