Dean's stuff.

Started by dean2000, June 06, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

deanjo2000

thank you all :D
Ive made myself into a zombie, very quickly :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 17, 2014, 03:26:04 PM
thank you all :D
Ive made myself into a zombie, very quickly :thumbup:

That face is terrifyingly good! :thumbup:

daglob

Looking good (in a horrifying sort of way...)

Cyber Burn

What they said. That face is awesome.

deanjo2000

From parts unknown "THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR" ;)

Outcast

Cool. Almost a perfect likeness i should say. I'm not sure, but i think i remember the (strings?) in his boots had different colors as well. But his costume designs differ from match to match, so it's hard to really say.

By the way, great job on all your skins. It's awesome to see some original character designs as well. I think you have a knack at designing characters. :cool:

windblown

Glad to see new skins here :thumbup: I hadn't seen your zombie avatar before, it's amazing!

laughing paradox

Ultimate Warrior looks awesome!

Cool choice in character.

Cyber Burn

Very nice! Any chance we'll see a classic "Sting" to go with this?

deanjo2000

Seeing the tutu by sick alice i had to finish this.

This was a Re-imagining  of cyberburns av.

Outcast

Not familiar with the green guy. They both look great though. :thumbup:

spydermann93

Quote from: deanjo2000 on February 22, 2015, 10:53:36 AM
Seeing the tutu by sick alice i had to finish this.

This was a Re-imagining  of cyberburns av.

The Toxic Tutu looks hilariously amazing, dean!

And Cyber looks like a true-born assassin!

I'm really glad to see you skinning again, dean!

style

Love this stuff love the Ultimate Warrior reminds me I need to do a WWF release!!!!
The Ultimate Fan!

hoss20

Quote from: Outcast on February 22, 2015, 02:44:53 PM

Are you kidding me? It's the Toxic Avenger! Just teasing, Outcast. It may be a bit before your time, but the Toxic Avenger was a B-Movie (maybe C or D level, actually) from the mid-80's that became a cult classic.

Nice job on everything, Dean. I have to admit, seeing the Toxic Avenger brought a smile to my face.

Cyber Burn

The Toxic-Avenger, so cheesy, yet so cool. I'm glad that I'm not the only one here who used to watch his movies.

I've been eagerly waiting for Deanjo to preview the Cyber Burn Skin, it is just fantastic.

BentonGrey

Hey, nice work!  He actually seems a lot like a villain I introduced in the superhero RPG I run for my friends.  Neat!  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Those are great skins! The Cyber one is a neat design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Really cool skins. I like the Toxic Avenger a lot.

daglob

Yeah, I think Sick Alice/Catman may have done a Toxie, and have been meaning to see if he needed a tutu. Hanging around in doctor's offices is taking up a lot of my free time.

That is nice skin for him, though...

Deaths Jester

Quote from: hoss20 on February 22, 2015, 07:41:45 PM

Are you kidding me? It's the Toxic Avenger! Just teasing, Outcast. It may be a bit before your time, but the Toxic Avenger was a B-Movie (maybe C or D level, actually) from the mid-80's that became a cult classic.

Nice job on everything, Dean. I have to admit, seeing the Toxic Avenger brought a smile to my face.

Don't you mean Z-level due to it being a Troma movie!

I love the revamp on Cyberburn's avatar.  It actually looks a bit like what I always envisioned the character looking like for some reason...oh well....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Outcast

Quote from: hoss20 on February 22, 2015, 07:41:45 PM

I've meant to respond to this sooner...

Toxic Avenger? It does sound familiar. I'm not sure i was able to see that movie though. But i think there may have been a cartoon series about him...? :unsure:

Sometime in the mid-80's? I think i was busy with other cartoon series as well. Like maybe He-man? Ninja turtles? :P

bat1987

Ooooh I really like Cyber's avatar! Great job dean. And lol @ toxic tutu guy, I like it :D

windblown

I'm glad you're skinning again deanjo, the new skins look fantastic. I really like the new design for Cyber Burn.

deanjo2000

I tried my hand at skinning Outcast's av and did 2 versions.
Masked and unmasked :D

Also on the belt/leg and arm jems i tried a energy texture on the unmasked version, trying to make it look like the dark energy of his powers was trying to constantly burst out.
Its such a cool design that juancho came up with im shocked nobody has skinned it before.

Outcast

:thumbup:

I'm really glad you took the time to make these. Awesome work. Just like the other skins you've done.

If only i can download your other creations as well.   :)

Tomato

spydermann93

That's absolutely fantastic, Dean!

I love your work on various avatars! :thumbup:

windblown

:o :o That's really fantastic! great work!

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.