News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dean's stuff.

Started by dean2000, June 06, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanjo2000

It moves with the leg, it's from the spawn mesh.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Podmark

Looks great, always good to see new skins from you!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

I hope you dont mind me asking, but did you happen to keep your original wyldfyre skin? it was just seriously sweet, and i would love to see it in game.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

deanjo2000

Yea i did, ill jump back on it soon to finish up a few things then release it as an alt :D

spydermann93

Quote from: deanjo2000 on July 06, 2015, 04:46:26 PM
Yea i did, ill jump back on it soon to finish up a few things then release it as an alt :D

YAY!!!!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 06, 2015, 04:47:06 PM
Quote from: deanjo2000 on July 06, 2015, 04:46:26 PM

YAY!!!!

ditto!  :D
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

deanjo2000

Still needs some tweaking but its coming along nicely.

I couldnt find any pics of his gun so i winged it :P
The skope is excellent by the way so all praise to Cyberburn :D

Cyber Burn

:o THAT...IS...FREAKING...AWESOME!!!!

Wow Deanjo, that has come out a thousand times better than I could have ever thought possible. Thank you so much for taking this on, because there is no way I could ever have created something so incredible.

As for the Gun, I couldn't find any reference Pics either, so I had to wing it as well. But what impresses me the most, is the Mask, that turned out fantastic, you did an amazing job on that.

Podmark

That looks really great! Glad to see someone took up CB on his request, I really wanted to see it get skinned but didn't have any time myself.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Hey, that's a really nice, clean skin!  Great work man! 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Distorto

Quote from: deanjo2000 on July 19, 2015, 05:04:40 PM
Still needs some tweaking but its coming along nicely.

I couldnt find any pics of his gun so i winged it :P
The skope is excellent by the way so all praise to Cyberburn :D

This looks really good! Although I wouldn't use pure red like that. Personally, I'd make it more pinkish (Just a little) or more orange. But that's just me. I gotta say though, I'm impressed with the execution. You and Cyberburn make a great team.

detourne_me

What a fantastic collaboration. Both skin and skope look top notch!

Cyber Burn

Going by the reference pics, I think the Red turned out really well.  :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

i had to look the character up, but there is no denying that you guys did a seriously sweet job on both the skin and skope. i really hope to see more team ups between you two.

Cyber Burn

I have to say, after seeing the Skin in CTool2, all I can say, is that the preview pic does not do DeanJo's Skin justice. It's just that freaking good.  :thumbup:

deanjo2000

Thanks for all the comments :thumbup:
A couple of things to show, i found a pic of a redesign for ultiman, which i liked so i gave it a try.
The second skin is an original character named "midas" hes a spoilt billionaire with a private army who wants to control the world.

I have a few skins on my drive that are in various stages of unfinished that i need to finish :doh:

AfghanAnt

I like them both a lot. I would probably do a orange reflect over the yellow texture to give it more of a gold look/texture.

Cyber Burn

Really liking that "Ultiman".  :thumbup:

Podmark

Those both look great!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Great skins Deanjo! I especially like the skin that you made for Cyber's skope, that one is really nice.

UnkoMan

Very cool. Wow, that white is so crisp!

deanjo2000

Heres what im currently working on.
Its 2 alternate av's for amazo 2.2 version and lionheart.

Still wip's but they are coming along nicely :D

spydermann93

Every time dean shows his designs for an avatar (and original characters), I always just get so happy.

Your designs rock, Dean!

Podmark

Those are both great, but I really love Amazo's design. That white and green suit looks sweet!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on August 17, 2015, 07:45:15 PM
Every time dean shows his designs for an avatar (and original characters), I always just get so happy.

Your designs rock, Dean!

Agreed. You have an incredible eye for design.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, I LOVE that Lionheart design.  That's just beautiful!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Your form is immaculate.

daglob

I'm feeling more than a little jealous.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: deanjo2000 on August 17, 2015, 07:23:38 PM
Heres what im currently working on.
Its 2 alternate av's for amazo 2.2 version and lionheart.

Still wip's but they are coming along nicely :D

the first avatar you showed me was perfect, this is almost exactly what i was picturing in my head. thank you so much for all the work that you put into this, i am so grateful, that i really just csn'tt put it into words. i hope i'm not sounding greedy, but i really hope you kept the first version you had shown me as well, it was such a seriously sweet skin. thanx again for everything that you put into this.