News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

EZFX Lives

Started by abenavides, June 12, 2014, 11:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Haha, if I could make myself stick to one project at a time, I imagine I'd have a much faster release schedule. ;)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 31, 2014, 10:24:23 PM
Haha, if I could make myself stick to one project at a time, I imagine I'd have a much faster release schedule. ;)

Yeah, with my ADD, I have a bad habit of bouncing from project to project to project. Life would definitely be so much easier if I could stay focused on one thing, and stick with it all the way through.

Cyber Burn

Come to think of it, I kind of feel bad for Daglob, and Benton, and Alex, and everyone else I collaborate on FF stuff with, I probably really slow them down.

daglob

Naaaah! Makes it easier to do stuff since we don't get tired of one thing before we need to go to the other. Prevents burnout.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 31, 2014, 10:37:26 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on July 31, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

Yeah, with my ADD, I have a bad habit of bouncing from project to project to project. Life would definitely be so much easier if I could stay focused on one thing, and stick with it all the way through.

That must be my issue too (or one of my issues, because I don't just have issues, I have a subscription)...LOL.

BTW, I'm really interested in a new EZFX too, A!

Dana

BentonGrey

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 31, 2014, 10:40:38 PM
Come to think of it, I kind of feel bad for Daglob, and Benton, and Alex, and everyone else I collaborate on FF stuff with, I probably really slow them down.

Haha, not at all, CB!  You're one of my most reliable and helpful allies! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/