Minions in play:

Gene-Bound Firesworn 1hp
Gene-Bound Firesworn 3hp
Gene-Bound Soldier 3hp
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer 3hp
Gene-Bound Banshee 3hp

Details on what the Minions do:
Spoiler

Gene-Bound Banshee:3 hp,Minion   --This card is immune to Sonic Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero with the most Ongoing cards 3 Sonic Damage.
Gene-Bound Shock Infantry[/b:]This card is immune to Lightning Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 3 Lightning Damage.
Gene-Bound Guard[/b:]Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver:This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Soldier: This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage."
Gene-Bound Firesworn [/b:]This card is immune to Fire Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Fire Damage.
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer[/b:]This card is immune to Energy Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Energy Damage.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Outcast

Oh man, didn't realize there were still that many. :doh:

I thought the 3 minions with 1 hp each were the only ones left. :banghead:

If i had known/remembered, i may have directed my attack on that gene bound soldier who is immune to Wraith's projectile attacks. Or better yet used Get of the Way.

So that's why i could have healed much more than i should.

It was really my intention to heal up as much as i can. Don't know why i totally forgot there were still a lot of minions in play.

Anyway what's done is done. No use trying to take it back because it would only confuse the others. They can pretty much handle them. I just hope another Forced Deployment is among the next 2 cards or so of Voss, or it's pretty far below his deck. *sighs*

Glitch Girl

Voss' minons cock their heads slightly as their eyes start to glaze.  While they can't understand much of his lengthy lecture, it is still having an effect.  So much so, that they almost don't notice the slim shafts of silver shoot out from the shadows*.

(*yes I do like alliteration.  Why do you ask?)

The 3hp Firesworn, the Ion Lancer, and the Banshee are all getting 3 points of Projectile throwing knife damage  (Throwing Knives + Micro Targeting Computer)

I'm also going to scan Voss with the eyepiece.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

spydermann93

"Four monsters remain, bearing their lives as shields to protect their master."

Glitch Girl

Wait, 4?  Should be 2.  3 points of damage to each of those three I targeted - no shielding that I'm aware of. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on August 19, 2014, 04:27:51 PM
Voss' minons cock their heads slightly as their eyes start to glaze.  While they can't understand much of his lengthy lecture, it is still having an effect.  So much so, that they almost don't notice the slim shafts of silver shoot out from the shadows*.

(*yes I do like alliteration.  Why do you ask?)

The 3hp Firesworn, the Ion Lancer, and the Banshee are all getting 3 points of Projectile throwing knife damage  (Throwing Knives + Micro Targeting Computer)

I'm also going to scan Voss with the eyepiece.

Throwing Knives is a power and you can only use one, so it's either it or the Eyepiece I'm afraid.

Glitch Girl

Knives it is then, and hope he doesn't draw another "Forced Deployment" in the meantime.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

You Draw

Spoiler

Impromptu Invention:One-Shot--Draw a card .Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck.You may play a card.

For you convenience, a list of all Equipment cards still in your hand

Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Mega Computer: Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer: Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt:Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Throwing Knives: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

It is now Tachyon's turn

HP: 18 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Rapid Recon--Look at the top card of your Hero deck.  You may discard that card.
Research Grant--Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.

In Play: Research Grant
Spoiler

Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Burst Count: 5
Hand
Spoiler

Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.
Sucker Punch: One-Shot, Burst--Destroy 1 Target with 2 or fewer HP.
Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing, Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

spydermann93

Quote from: Glitch Girl on August 19, 2014, 08:28:31 PM
Wait, 4?  Should be 2.  3 points of damage to each of those three I targeted - no shielding that I'm aware of.

"I must admit that I have yet to fully understand Terran numbers, friend Wraith."

abenavides

Tachyon uses Research Grant to draw 2 cards
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I take it you're passing on a card play?  If not then let me know.

You draw

Spoiler

Supersonic Response:One-Shot, Burst--Tachyon deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. If that Target dealt Tachyon Damage since your last turn, she deals that Target 2 Sonic Damage.
Quick Insight:One-Shot, Burst--Draw 3 cards, discard 2 cards.

Choose 1 card to discard.

abenavides

Sorry, didn't realize I had to play a card before using power?

I do want to play a card - Hypersonic Assault
and then I would discard Sucker Punch.
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yeah, play card first, then use power, then draw card, in that order.

Yeah deal 1 damage to the Firesworn and the Soldier.  The Firesworn is destroyed and the soldier at 2 hp.  The soldier cannot deal damage.  Voss is deal 0 damage.

You draw

Spoiler

Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

It is now Tempest's turn

HP: 16
Available Powers:
Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
Grievous Hail Storm--Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm, Shielding Winds

Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.
Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Lightning Slash:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 5 Lightning Damage.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

At the start of your turn, you deal the soldier 1 point of damage, reducing him to 1 hp, and Voss 1 point of damage reducing him to 69 hp.

spydermann93

I'll go with a Grievous Hailstorm (striking the Soldier first), followed by an Otherworldly Resilience

catwhowalksbyhimself

Technically, it's the other way around.  You play first, then  you use your power.  In this case, however, it changes nothing.

You deal the Soldier 2 points of damage, destroying him.  You deal Voss 3 points of damage, leaving him at 66 hp.

You draw

Spoiler
Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

It is now the Environment's turn.

Cards in Play: Police Backup, Police Backup

Spoiler

Police Backup:At the end of the Environment turn, deal 1 Projectile Damage to the Villain Target with the highest HP. Whenever a Villain card would make a Player discard a card, destroy this card.

Megalopolis plays

Traffic Pileup:10 hp--Players cannot draw cards.

At the end of the turn, both Police Backups take pot shots at Voss, deal 1 point of damage each.  He is now at 64 hp.

Note:  Traffic Pileup over rules anything that would normally allow you to draw cards, including other cards.

This concludes Round 5.

Voss grinns savagely as fresh soldier arrive.  His glee does not last long.  His attempt to blast Tachyon iwth his power gauntlets only results in him missing and destroying his own Psi-Weavers, while a Scholar, holding the Philosopher's Stone in one hand, turns his body into transparent energy followed by a coat of metal, just in him for his punch to clang harmlessly off him.  Several of the alien warrior attack him with equal success while a combination of Expat's gunfire, energy blasts from Scholar, throwing knives from Wraith and Tempest's every grown storm disable or destroy the remaining fighters.  Voss is once again left alone.  He withdraws this time, gliding across the street on some sort of hover platform above the abandoned cards filling the road below.

Deaths Jester

Because I doubt I'll be on when my turn comes around...

Spoiler
I'll play "flak jacket", target Voss with "Pride and Prejudice" and end my turn.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry for the delay folks

Effects in play:
All damage dealt to Voss reduced by 1 for every Minion in play.  Voss's current reduction is 0.
Whevener Scholar is healed, he may deal that much damage to 1 target.
Reduce all damage dealt to Scholar by 2
Reduce all damage deal to Tempest by 1.
Anytime 5 or more damage is deal to a hero from a single target, reduce it by 2

Side:Super Thorathian Warrior
HP: 64 Highest Villain Target
Minions in play: None

Details on what the Minions do:
Spoiler

Gene-Bound Banshee:3 hp,Minion   --This card is immune to Sonic Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero with the most Ongoing cards 3 Sonic Damage.
Gene-Bound Shock Infantry[/b:]This card is immune to Lightning Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 3 Lightning Damage.
Gene-Bound Guard[/b:]Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver:This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Soldier: This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage."
Gene-Bound Firesworn [/b:]This card is immune to Fire Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Fire Damage.
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer[/b:]This card is immune to Energy Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Energy Damage.

Targetrs in Play
Traffic Pileup--10 hp

Cards in Play: Police Backup, Police Backup

Spoiler

Traffic Pileup:10 hp--Players cannot draw cards.
Police Backup:At the end of the Environment turn, deal 1 Projectile Damage to the Villain Target with the highest HP. Whenever a Villain card would make a Player discard a card, destroy this card.

Base Power: Load--Play a card.
Cards in Play: Tactical Shotgun, Pride, Prejudice, Assault Rifle
Spoiler

Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Tactical Shotgun:Equipment,
Limited,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage.
Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride":Equipment,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power.
Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time."

Hand:
Spoiler

Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Hollow Points: Equipment,
Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.
Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.
After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand.
Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.
Speed Loading:Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, you may take 1 Ammo card from your trash and put it on the top of your deck. At the start of your turn, you may play an Ammo card.

HP: 15 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
Truth Seeker--The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.

In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy, Flesh to Iron
Spoiler

Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.
Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Truth Seeker:Ongoing,
Limited--Power: The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot   "Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Bring What you Need:Ongoing, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 2 in your hand and 1 on the bottom of your deck.
Don't Dismiss Anything:One-Shot--Each Player may either move 1 card from their trash to the top of their deck, or put the top card of their deck into play.
Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.

Available Powers
Throwing Knives--The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece--Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer, Throwing Knives
Spoiler

Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Impromptu Invention:One-Shot--Draw a card .Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck.You may play a card.
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Available Powers:
Rapid Recon--Look at the top card of your Hero deck.  You may discard that card.
Research Grant--Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.

In Play: Research Grant
Spoiler

Burst Count: 5
Hand
Spoiler

Supersonic Response:One-Shot, Burst--Tachyon deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. If that Target dealt Tachyon Damage since your last turn, she deals that Target 2 Sonic Damage.
Quick Insight:One-Shot, Burst--Draw 3 cards, discard 2 cards.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.
Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing,
Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing,
Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

Available Powers:
Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
Grievous Hail Storm--Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm, Shielding Winds, Otherworldly Resilience

Spoiler

Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Voss Plays

Quark-Drive Translocator:10 hp--Device--The first time a Minion enters play each turn, play the top card of the Villain deck.

Voss then hits either Tachyon or Wraith for 4 points of damage, and Scholar for 1.  Scholar is down to 14 hp.  Whoever takes the hit will also be down to 14.

So, which of you wants it?

abenavides

I'll take the damage.

"can't ... let .. him ... blast Wraith ... argghhh!"

www.alexff.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

Then that makes it Expat's turn.  She hits Voss for 2 and 2 damage with Pride and Prejudice after putting out another Flak Jacket. That puts Voss at 60 hp.

Expatriette draws

Spoiler

RPG Launcher:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.

That makes it Scholar's turn

HP: 14 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
Truth Seeker--The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.

In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy, Flesh to Iron
Spoiler

Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.

Hand:
Spoiler

Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot   "Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Bring What you Need:Ongoing, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 2 in your hand and 1 on the bottom of your deck.
Don't Dismiss Anything:One-Shot--Each Player may either move 1 card from their trash to the top of their deck, or put the top card of their deck into play.
Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I goofed as card draws are not allowed right now, so I'll shuffle Expat's draw back into the deck.

Outcast

Hope you don't mind if i ask a few questions before i decide.

If i were to use Get Out of the Way, would Traffic Pileup and Quark-Drive Translocator count as 2 non-hero targets? Therefore making that 3 non hero targets (including Voss) affected by fire damage? If Voss is the only non-hero target, it would be a waste to use this.

Will Traffic Pileup affect the power of Bring What You Need? I'm hoping there's a chance that it may be exempted from this because it doesn't actually say that you draw cards. (The reason for this is because sometimes i notice some cards in the Yugioh TCG get away with this sort of thing.)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Traffic Pileup and Quark Drive are both targets and they are not part of a hero deck, so yes, Get Out of the Way would apply to them as well.

You are also correct about Bring What You Need.  I does not actually draw any cards.  This game is very literal, so since it does not at any time tell you to "draw" a card, it is not doing so at all.

And don't forget to discard if you want to keep your Forms in play.

Outcast

Ok. I'll discard Mortal Form to Energy and Truth Seeker from my hand to keep my ongoing cards.

Since time is of the essence here, i think i'll play Get Out of the Way and use Better living to heal myself now so i'll be tied with Wraith as the highest Hero target.

Now the question is where should i direct the energy damage to. I have a mind to use it on Voss to cause him a total of 5 damage ( 1 fire damage + 4 energy damage as i heal 4 hp). But seeing as the traffic pile up is causing some trouble for me and my teammates in drawing cards, i want to ask them if they'd rather have me target the traffic pile up card instead.

"Expat,Wraith Tachyon, Tempest! In the long run, we can't do much of anything if this traffic jam keeps getting in our way. I could try to scare the people into leaving their vehicles and possibly clear the few empty cars out of the way?"

spydermann93

Quote from: Outcast on August 23, 2014, 04:32:15 PM
Ok. I'll discard Mortal Form to Energy and Truth Seeker from my hand to keep my ongoing cards.

Since time is of the essence here, i think i'll play Get Out of the Way and use Better living to heal myself now so i'll be tied with Wraith as the highest Hero target.

Now the question is where should i direct the energy damage to. I have a mind to use it on Voss to cause him a total of 5 damage ( 1 fire damage + 4 energy damage as i heal 4 hp). But seeing as the traffic pile up is causing some trouble for me and my teammates in drawing cards, i want to ask them if they'd rather have me target the traffic pile up card instead.

"Expat,Wraith Tachyon, Tempest! In the long run, we can't do much of anything if this traffic jam keeps getting in our way. I could try to scare the people into leaving their vehicles and possibly clear the few empty cars out of the way?"

"I shall assist Friend Scholar in removing these obstacles.  The others must keep the pressure on Voss if we are to achieve victory, this day."

Outcast

"Thanks Tempest. I'll just go ahead and redirect my energies into Traffic Pileup then."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Get out of the Way deals 1 damage each to Traffic Pileup, Quark Drive, and Voss.  Traffic and Quark are at 9 hp, Voss is now at 59.

Scholar heals 3 points and is now at 17 hp.  Scholar deals Traffic Pileup 3 points of damage, leaving it at 6.

Scholar heals 1 point and is now at 18 hp.  Scholar deals Traffic 1 point of damage, leaving it at 5.

It is now Wraith's turn

Available Powers
Throwing Knives--The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece--Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer, Throwing Knives
Spoiler

Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw r cards. Then discard 2 cards.
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Glitch Girl

OOC: I'm about to be MIA for about a week (DragonCon!  WHOOO!)  so today and tomorrow will be the last times I can check in until a few days after Labor Day.

Is Pileup still in effect?  Can I use Impromptu Invention to pull out the utility belt (use 2 powers a round)?  If so, I do so, activate it, and hit him with some knives (3pts) and scan him with the eyepeice.

If not, I use the eyepiece to scope out Voss' plans.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Indeed you can.  You lose the extra card draw you'd normally get, but you can pull out the Utility Belt, pet it into play, and use both powers.  Impromptu also give you an additional card play, if you wish to use it.

Also, who do you wish to attack?  There are currently three different targets--Voss, Quark Drive Translocator, and Traffic Pileup.  You may hit all of them, if you wish.

Glitch Girl

I aim for all of them (3 points each) and since I can play one more card, I use combat stance.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Fine.  You use Impromput invention to put Utility Belt in play from your deck, then play Combat Stance.

You hit Voss, the Quark Drive, and the Traffic Pileup for 3 damage each.  Voss is at 56 hp, the Quark Drive at 6, and the Traffic Pileup at 2.

The top two cards of Voss's deck are

Spoiler

Gene-Bound Soldier: 3hp,Minion--This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage.
Gene-Bound Frosthound:3hp,Minion--This card is immune to Cold Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals each Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

Choose one to go on top of the deck and one to go on bottom.