News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 2

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, June 29, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

Tachyon will nimble strike the soldier .

And then use my base power to see what's next
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Nimble Strike Draws

Spoiler
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.

Your next card is

Spoiler
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card."

Draw it or discard and draw the next.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Done.  I forgot to mention that the soldier is destroyed, so the minions are clear.

It is now Tempest's turn.  At the start of Tempest's turn, Electical Storm Deals Voss 2 damage (Nemesis bonus).  He is now at 88 hp.

HP: 20 Lowest Hero Target
Base Power: Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm

Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Aquatic Correspondence: One-Shot--Draw 3 cards.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

spydermann93

"Your soldiers have perished, Voss. Now prepare suffer the same fate!"

Tempest unleashes his "Grievous Hailstorm" once again upon his most hated foe.  Knowing Voss will have something up his sleeve thanks to his near limitless arsenal, Tempest plays "Aquatic Correspondence" to even the odds.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Tempest deals Voss 3 damage.  He is now at 85 hp.

Aquatic Correspondence draws

Spoiler

Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Lightning Slash:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 5 Lightning Damage.

Your normal draw is

Spoiler

It is now the Environment's turn

Cards in Play: Police Backup

Megalopolis plays Impending Casualty: At the start of the Environment turn, each Hero may destroy 1 of their Ongoing cards. This card deals any Hero that does not destroy an Ongoing card 3 Psychic Damage.
At the end of the Environment turn, 1 Player may discard 1 card to destroy this card.

The Police deals Voss 1 point of damage, leaving him at 84

Would anyone like to volunteer to discard a card to get rid of Impending Casualty?  If Expat still want to discard a card from her hand, now is her chance.

spydermann93

If Expat doesn't want to do anything, I'll discard "Vicious Cyclone." :)

catwhowalksbyhimself

In the interest of not holding things up, I'll take that for now.  Can always take that move back before Expat takes her turn, if necessary.

Anyhow Impending Causalty goes away.

Although another troops joins the fray, Expat and the Scholar make short work of Voss's remaining forces.  Tempest's storm picks up in intensity, shooting lightning now as well as hail, the full force of both pounding down on the now unprotected Voss.  Voss just stand their, seemingly unbothered.

"Impressive.  The five of you have taken out several squadrons of my gene-bound forces, the elite of several planets.  Yes, this planet's inhabitants will make a find addition to my armies.  First, it seems, I must teach you all personally how a real Thoravian warrior fights!"

End of Round 3.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Round 4 summary

Effects in play:
All damage dealt to Voss reduced by 1 for every Minion in play.  Voss's current reduction is 0.
Next Damage dealt to Wrait reduced by 2.
Whevener Scholar is healed, he may deal that much damage to 1 target.

Side:Conquering Alien Warlord
HP: 84 Highest Villain Target
Minions in play:

Details on what the Minions do:
Spoiler

Gene-Bound Shock Infantry[/b:]This card is immune to Lightning Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 3 Lightning Damage.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver[/b:]This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals each Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Guard[/b:]Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver:This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Soldier: This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage."
Gene-Bound Firesworn [/b:]This card is immune to Fire Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Fire Damage.
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer[/b:]This card is immune to Energy Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Energy Damage.

Cards in Play: Police Backup

Base Power: Load--Play a card.
Cards in Play: Tactical Shotgun, Flak Jacket, Pride
Spoiler

Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.
Tactical Shotgun:Equipment,
Limited,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage.
Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride":Equipment,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power.
Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time."

Hand:
Spoiler

Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand.
Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.
Quick Draw:One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either ""Pride"" or ""Prejudice"" and put it into play.
If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Speed Loading:Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, you may take 1 Ammo card from your trash and put it on the top of your deck. At the start of your turn, you may play an Ammo card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

HP: 21 Highest Hero Target
Base Power: Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy

Hand:
Spoiler

Alchemical Redirection: Ongoing--Redirect all Damage that would be deal to Hero Targets to The Scholar.
At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot-Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.
Truth Seeker:Ongoing,
Limited--Power: The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.

Base Power: Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer
Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Base Power: Rapid Recon--Look at the top card of your Hero deck.  You may discard that card.
In Play: Synaptic Inerruption
Spoiler

Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing,
Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Burst Count: 2
Hand
Spoiler

Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Nimble Strike: One-Shot, Burst--"Tachyon deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage. You may draw a card.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage.
Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.

Base Power: Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm

Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

It is now Voss's turn.

Voss flips to his Super Thorathian Warrior side.
Voss Plays  Forced Deployment:Ongoing--When this card is destroyed, take all of the Minion cards from the Villain trash and put them into play.
At the start of the Villain turn, destroy this card.

Voss hits the highest for 4 points of damage, which is Scholar.  he is now at 17 hp.
Voss hits the lowest for 3 points of damage, which is also Scholar.  He is now at 14 hp.

It is now Expatriette's turn.

HP: 20 Highest Hero Target
Base Power: Load--Play a card.
Cards in Play: Tactical Shotgun, Flak Jacket, Pride
Spoiler

Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.
Tactical Shotgun:Equipment,
Limited,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage.
Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride":Equipment,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power.
Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time."

Hand:
Spoiler

Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand.
Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.
Quick Draw:One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either ""Pride"" or ""Prejudice"" and put it into play.
If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Speed Loading:Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, you may take 1 Ammo card from your trash and put it on the top of your deck. At the start of your turn, you may play an Ammo card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Deaths Jester

Cat, could you retcon it so that I discarded "Tactical Shotgun" to stop the Environment's recent harmful attack?  If so, do it.

As for my turn, I'll play "Quick Draw" to play "Prejudice" from my deck and follow that up with an attack on Voss using both "Pride" and "Prejudice".  I'll then draw and end my turn.

Expatriette suddenly pops out from behind a pile of rubble. "Sorry, blokes, but I had to stop to reload."  With that she turns her signature twin pistols on Voss and opens fire.  "Take care of that blasted machine this scum just wiped out.  I'll make sure to keep him distracted enough to not bother you."

Spoiler
If I'm not able to get back in time for the end of the Round and beginning of the next, here's what I'll do before my turn.  If the Environment tosses out a hostile/harmful card, I'll discard "Assault Rifle" to cancel it.  I will also discard "Flak Jacket" to avoid the highest possible damage to dealt to me.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry, DJ, but discarding can only be done from your hand.  Destroy means remove something in play, discard means from hand.  I can retcon a different discard from your hand, if you like.

I will execute your instructions for next turn.  Posting things head like that can be very helpful, if nothing changes in the meantime.  Unlikely, in this case.

Anyhow, you deal Voss 2 and 2 damage.  Since I forgot to factor Tempests Nemesis bonus correctly on Round 2, Voss should have gotten a point of damage then as well.  So voss is down to 79 points of damage.

You draw

Spoiler

It is now Scholar's turn

HP: 14 Lowest Hero Target
Base Power: Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy

Hand:
Spoiler

Alchemical Redirection: Ongoing--Redirect all Damage that would be deal to Hero Targets to The Scholar.
At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot-Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.
Truth Seeker:Ongoing,
Limited--Power: The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.

At the start of your turn, you must either destroy Mortal Form to Energy, or discard 1 card from your hand in upkeep. Proceed with the rest of the turn as normal.

Outcast

Scholar shrugs off the vicious attack of Voss and smiles.

"Wasn't expecting an attack from the big Voss man himself. Well at least we got some idea on how he attacks. Live and learn."

Scholar also notices Voss activating the same device to call for reinforcements.

"Guess it wouldn't be an invasion if those were the only soldiers he brought along. As one great man once said, Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change...and i see there's no better time to do it than the present."

Scholar discards 1 Mortal Form to Energy to keep the current Mortal Form to Energy in play. Then plays Flesh to Iron. Uses Truth Seeker to bash Voss in the noggin while he's still within reach (don't you think you'd get away with knocking the wind out of me for free Voss), then draw 1 card at the same time. And to end his turn, he'll draw another card.  :)

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler

Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot   "Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.

It is now Wraith's turn

HP: 20 Highest Hero Target
Base Power: Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer
Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Outcast

Voss HP is now at 77 right? How many soldiers are currently in the trash ( all of which will come back once force depolyment is destroyed ) ?

:doh: I forgot the fact that Voss wins if he gets 10 minions/soldiers out...so we need to watch how many minions are currently "out" guys.

catwhowalksbyhimself

There are currently 7 minions in his trash.

Good news is this is a good time for this to happen.  Scholar has his metal form out and can tank all the damage going to the lowest without taking any damage from it, except for 1 point from Voss himself.  Tachyon and Expat both have ways of dealing with 3 point attacks.  You'll still take some damage, but not as bad as it could be and if you attack the minions in the right order, you can easily clean all of them out next round, no problem.

Deaths Jester

Cat, don't worry with ret conning then.  Also want to change one strategy for later....

Spoiler
If the environment would cause harm to players and is able to be cancelled by a discard, I'll discard Speedloading instead of Assault rifle.

"Don't worry Scholar! Tempest and I will hold the line against his forces!"

Glitch Girl

Got a question: if Infrared eyepiece is still in play, shouldn't I have seen his hand last round?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

While I'm unsure about it, I think you had to have specified you used it to have been able to see what he had in his hand.  Unsure though.

Glitch Girl

Personally, I thought it was a one shot, so I was surprised to still see it in play, especially since I have an extra in my hand.  If it is continuous, I can sacrifice one if there's another environmental problem.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Eyepiece is an equipment card, so it stays in place until destroyed.  While some equipment grant an automatic ability, Eyepiece simply gives you an alternate Power that you can use on your turn.  Currently you can either use Stealth or Infrared Eyepiece as your power each turn.

Looking back, I realize that I lift out the keyword Equipment from that card.  I apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

Also there are a total of 3 copies of Forced Deployment in his deck, so only one more is left.

Glitch Girl

From a shadowy vantage point, Wraith scans Voss and his oncoming forces.

(since Stealth is still in effect, I activate  the eyepiece again)
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Don't forget to play a card, if you want to.

Glitch Girl

Is Smoke Bomb only active one round or continuous?  The rest of the hand I want to save except for the 2nd eyepiece, unless those stack, which I doubt.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Any card without the One-Shot keyword stays in effect until destroyed, including Smoke Bombs.  Suture Self is the only One-Shot currently in your hand.

The Eyepiece is not Limited, so you can have both in play at once, but each one would be considered a separate power, so you'd need a way to activate two different powers at the same time for that to actually be useful.  Wraith DOES have such a card in her deck.

Smoke Bomb is also not a power.  It's effects are automatic.  That would, however, pull damage away from your guy with the heavy armor next round, so it might not be optimal at this time.

Glitch Girl

Okay.  In that case, I think I'm done.  So what are the results of eyepiece?
-Glitch Girl

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 13, 2014, 08:41:12 PM
Also there are a total of 3 copies of Forced Deployment in his deck, so only one more is left.

Well this is good to know. If he ends up using all of his Forced Deployment cards early in the game while he still has few minions out/in the trash, Voss will be forced to start from scratch in building up his minions up to 10.

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 13, 2014, 08:58:54 PM
Don't forget to play a card, if you want to.

GG, I think what cat means here is....

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on May 14, 2014, 11:24:16 PM
A couple of Hero notes here. 
Each turn you may play one card, then use 1 power, then drawn one card.  You may also skip the rest of your turn to draw 2 cards instead.
One Shots of played immediately and discarded.  Equipments and Ongoings hang around.  Only one copy of a Limited card can be in play at once.

Since he did say that each turn we may play one card, i'm not sure if we can really skip playing a card and use 1 power. You could still play a card, like equip throwing knives, then choose to use the power of your infra red eyepiece.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on August 14, 2014, 02:25:18 PMto.

GG, I think what cat means here is....

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on May 14, 2014, 11:24:16 PM
A couple of Hero notes here. 
Each turn you may play one card, then use 1 power, then drawn one card.  You may also skip the rest of your turn to draw 2 cards instead.
One Shots of played immediately and discarded.  Equipments and Ongoings hang around.  Only one copy of a Limited card can be in play at once.

Since he did say that each turn we may play one card, i'm not sure if we can really skip playing a card and use 1 power. You could still play a card, like equip throwing knives, then choose to use the power of your infra red eyepiece.

Those three options are not linked.  You may skip any one or more of them you like, or all three if you so please.  Only special rule is that if you skip out on both playing a card and using a power, then are you permitted to draw one extra card.  In other words, it's perfectly fine not playing a card and still using your power.  I simply wanted to make sure that was your intent.  It is, so all is cool.

I think I'm also going to tinker with my information format to make it more clear what your power options are.

The top two cards of Voss's deck are:

Spoiler

Gene-Bound Banshee:3 hp,Minion   --This card is immune to Sonic Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero with the most Ongoing cards 3 Sonic Damage.
Gene-Bound Frosthound:3 hp,Minion--This card is immune to Cold Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals each Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

For the record, the hero with the most Ongoings in play is currently Scholar with 3.

You may place one on top of the deck, and one of the bottom.

spydermann93

I say get rid of the Frosthound and let the Banshee come out.

The Frosthound could damage all of us, but the Banshee would only harm Scholar, and he could easily heal that damage (using "Proverbs and Axioms" and "Better Living") in one turn and get more cards in his hand at the same time.

The Frosthound would damage the entire team, albeit for one less damage a piece.

But I'm definitely open to suggestions, here :P

Tempest: "I hate Frosthounds..."

EDIT: Actually, with the "Proverbs and Axioms" and "Better Living" combo, he could negate all of the the Frosthound's damage for the entire team and heal himself one hp.  Either way, everybody would get cards and nobody would get hurt, so it's up to you guys (primarily Scholar). :P

Tempst: "but I hate Banshees more."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Don't forget that with Mortal Form to energy, any time he heals, he automatically deals damage as well.

There's actually a combo you could do with three different heroes working together that would make the entire team immune to the vast majority of damage for possible the rest of the game. (yes I'll tell, but only if asked)

spydermann93

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 14, 2014, 09:38:29 PMThere's actually a combo you could do with three different heroes working together that would make the entire team immune to the vast majority of damage for possible the rest of the game. (yes I'll tell, but only if asked)

Speaking of that, might I see what's in the trash heap for all of the heroes as of right now?

EDIT: Actually, I can look it up.  I don't know if you're keeping track with an actual set of cards or not. :P