Johnny Patches - Abomination

Started by abenavides, July 10, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

I have this mesh, but cannot get it to work in CT2.
When I try EZNif convert on it, I get a crash.

Anyone have a working FFv3R version of this?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

hoss20

Feel free to send it my way. I've had pretty good success at finding and removing the issues in skopes that don't play well when trying to use EZNif Convert.

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

hoss20

daglob

I've got a skin for that someplace...

abenavides

daglob, if you send it my way, I'd be happy to include it in the download.

So many of JP's meshes have no skin at all. If there's any out there that you or other have made , I'd be happy to include them.
Shall I make a list of which ones need skins?

P.S. if anyone includes a preview pic 120x160 - I can guarantee I would use it as it saves me having to make one :)
www.alexff.com

abenavides

And thanks to daglob, there's now a standard skin for JP's Abomination.
Have packaged this along with a working FFv3R version, thanks to hoss20.

It will be in the next big update.
www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Quote from: abenavides on July 13, 2014, 02:19:05 AM
And thanks to daglob, there's now a standard skin for JP's Abomination.
Have packaged this along with a working FFv3R version, thanks to hoss20.

It will be in the next big update.

I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it! :P

Cyber Burn

Quote from: abenavides on July 11, 2014, 11:57:59 PM

So many of JP's meshes have no skin at all. If there's any out there that you or other have made , I'd be happy to include them.

P.S. if anyone includes a preview pic 120x160 - I can guarantee I would use it as it saves me having to make one :)

I would say that Daglob's most definitely your man, he's Skinned most, if not all of JP's Skopes.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 13, 2014, 02:45:50 AM
Quote from: abenavides on July 11, 2014, 11:57:59 PM

I would say that Daglob's most definitely your man, he's Skinned most, if not all of JP's Skopes.

I wish. But I have done a few.