News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Appendix of Avatars!

Started by spydermann93, July 26, 2014, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Hey guys!

I thought that this would be fun to do.  With the recent idea of Cyber's (creating an Avatar Request page for those who do not have an avatar or wish to update their existing ones), I thought that it would be cool to collect an encyclopedia of sorts on the existing Avatars of Freedom Reborn.

I have always been interested in the various heroes and villains that this community has produced over the years, but the information is scattered and sometimes inconsistent.  As such, I would love for this to be the place for everything Avatar related.  I think this will be a fun project :P

Also, if you wouldn't mind, please refrain from posting anything other than Avatar Entries, here.  All comments should be redirected to the Avatar Discussion.  Thank you!

Now, to keep some sort of structure in order to make reading easier, I suggest using the following out line:

Name - Fairly obvious; the name of your Avatar

Picture - (Optional) If you'd like, post a picture of your Avatar so that others can recognize it

Height and Weight - How tall are you and how much does your Avatar weigh

Alignment - Are you Good, Evil, or Neutral?

Allies - (If any) These heroes (or villains :P) will always have your back! Can be fellow Avatars or custom characters (e.g. Tomato and Mahty)

Arch Enemies - (If any) These guys will always be there to ruin your fun! Again, these could be fellow Avatars or custom characters (e.g. Afghan Ant and Nox Blatta)

Supporting Cast - (If any) These people form the foundation of your life.  Can't live with them; can't live without them.

Natural Attributes - This is the section made purely for the most basic of physical abilities.  To keep it simple and consistent, we'll use the Marvel RPG "FASERIP" system.  If you don't know what that is, check the Spoilers below (examples are from the Marvel RPG Judges Book and ClassicMarvelForever.com):

Spoiler
Fighting - How well can you fight?
Spoiler
Feeble - No training or ability (e.g. Children; the Elderly)
Poor - Normal human ability (e.g. Professor X; Mastermind)
Typical - Minimal training or natural ability (e.g. Vindicator; Doctor Octopus)
Good - Some formal training (e.g. Captain Mar-Vell; Hawkeye; Police Officers)
Excellent - Regular, formal training (e.g. Cyclops; Nightcrawler)
Remarkable - Superior talent (e.g. Spider-Man; She-Hulk)
Incredible - Superior talent with training (e.g. Nick Fury; Wolverine)
Amazing - Maximum human potential (e.g. Captain America; Silver Surfer)
Monstrous - Superhuman maximum potential WITHOUT training (e.g. Galactus; Mephisto)
Unearthly - Superhuman with intensive training (e.g. Thor; Hercules)

Agility - How well can you move and/or aim?
Spoiler
Feeble - Physically limited (e.g. Disabled; the Elderly)
Poor - Clumsy, inaccurate (e.g. Children)
Typical - Normal human reactions (e.g. Mister Fantastic; Baron Mordo)
Good - Some training in dexterity and accuracy (e.g. Colossus; Invisible Woman)
Excellent - Intensive training in dexterity and/or accuracy (e.g. Captain Mar-Vell; Cyclops)
Remarkable - Olympic athlete (e.g. Hawkeye; Iron Man [with suit])
Incredible - Olympic gymnast (e.g. Captain America; Daredevil)
Amazing - Superhuman sense of dexterity or accuracy (e.g. Nightcrawler; Spider-Man)
Monstrous - Superhuman sense of dexterity and accuracy (e.g. Silver Surfer; Mephisto)
Unearthly - Movement and reactions in a flash, rarely misses (e.g. Odin; Celestials)

Strength - How much can you lift?
Spoiler
Feeble - Able to press up to 50 lbs (e.g. Children; the Elderly)
Poor - Able to press up to 100 lbs (e.g. Normal Humans; Mastermind)
Typical - Able to press up to 200 lbs (e.g. Doctor Strange; Invisible Woman)
Good - Able to press up to 400 lbs (e.g. Daredevil; Human Torch)
Excellent - Able to press up to 800 lbs; maximum human potential (e.g. Captain America)
Remarkable - Able to press up to one ton (e.g. Beast; Doctor Doom)
Incredible - Able to press up to ten tons (e.g. Iron Man; Spider-Man)
Amazing - Able to press up to 50 tons (e.g. Rogue; Electro)
Monstrous - Able to press up to 80 tons (e.g. Thing; She-Hulk)
Unearthly - Able to press up to 100+ tons (e.g. Hulk; Thor)

Endurance - How long can you exert yourself before tiring?
Spoiler
Feeble - Reduced or impaired ability (e.g. Disabled; the Elderly)
Poor - Minimal ability or exercise (e.g. Children)
Typical - Occasional exercise (e.g. Normal Humans)
Good - Moderate exercise (e.g. Black Knight; Mockingbird)
Excellent - Regular exercise (e.g. Daredevil; Human Torch)
Remarkable - Intensive exercise (e.g. Captain America; Cyclops)
Incredible - Enhanced abilities (e.g. Spider-Man; Doctor Doom)
Amazing - Enhanced and trained abilities (e.g. She-Hulk; Loki)
Monstrous - Rarely tires, great fortitude (e.g. Hulk; Thing)
Unearthly - Never tires (e.g. Silver Surfer; Thor)

Reason - How smart are you?
Spoiler
Feeble - Couch potato, uneducated (e.g. Ajax; Drax)
Poor - Primary school education (e.g. Jubilee)
Typical - Secondary school education (e.g. Cannonball; Firestar)
Good - Bachelor's degree equivalent (e.g. Captain America)
Excellent - Master's degree equivalent (e.g. Spider-Man)
Remarkable - Doctorate equivalent (e.g. Shadowcat)
Incredible - Genius: Level 1; understand alien tech (e.g. Tony Stark; Professor X)
Amazing - Genius: Level 2; creates leading tech (e.g. Mister Fantastic)
Monstrous - Alien Genius; improve and modify alien tech (e.g. Mephisto)
Unearthly - Knows everything (e.g. Watcher)

Intuition - How perceptive are you?
Spoiler
Feeble - Impaired or limited ability (e.g. Drax)
Poor - "Slow on the uptake" (e.g. Ajax)
Typical - Normal human levels (e.g. Quasar)
Good - Above-average intuition (e.g. Shadowcat)
Excellent - Fine attention to details (e.g. Nick Fury)
Remarkable - Detective background/skills (e.g. Cyclops)
Incredible - Strong empathic sense; "gut feeling" (e.g. Captain America; Doctor Doom)
Amazing - In tune with surroundings; strong hunches (e.g. Professor X)
Monstrous - Superhuman senses (e.g. Daredevil)
Unearthly - In touch with the universe (e.g. Watcher)

Psyche - How strong is your willpower?
Spoiler
Feeble - Easily dominated & programmed (e.g.Dreadnoughts)
Poor - Young, untrained, will-impaired (e.g. Meggan)
Typical - Normal human willpower (e.g. Hawkeye)
Good - Resist ordinary mesmerism (e.g. Daredevil)
Excellent - Some experience with mind control/mystic forces (e.g. Black Widow; Nightcrawler)
Remarkable - Trained to resist will-control (e.g. Hulk; Mister Fantastic)
Incredible - Great strength of will; well-trained/focused (e.g. Spider-Man; Wolverine)
Amazing - Indomitable Willpower (e.g. Captain America; Doctor Doom)
Monstrous - Intensive training and experience with mental powers (e.g. Professor X; Loki)
Unearthly - A mind closed to external forces (e.g. Doctor Strange)

NOTE:  If you guys could, just list the above in the order below:
F:
A:
S:
E:
R:
I:
P:

For example:

Natural Abilities:
F: Typical
A: Good
S: Poor
E: Excellent
R: Good
I: Typical
P: Typical

Powers - (If any) These are abilities that come from your body and do not require equipment to use (even if it's uncontrollable).  These include flame projection, flight, invulnerability, enhanced senses, healing factor, natural claws, mystical prowess, etc.

Gadgets - (If any) These are powers and abilities that require equipment to function, i.e. Iron Man's flight or Captain America's shield tossing.  These include all weapons (except those that come from the body or mind), body armor, vision-enhancing gadgets, etc.

Origins and History - (If any) This is where you get to be really creative! Tell us about your hero and all of their exploits, adventures, mentality, moral codes, whatever you'd like!

Well, that's everything, I think.  I really look forward to everybody's entries!

Cyber Burn

Name - Cyber Burn: The Assassin.

Picture – Just to show the evolution of Cyber Burn, I am including the original version, as well as the current version.

Original:

Current:

Alignment – Good and Evil hold no meaning for me, I'm simply an Assassin who targets those who need to be taken down.

Allies – There are those who have earned my friendship, respect, and trust. I will always have their backs whenever they need me.

Arch Enemies – Anyone who is irresponsible or negligent, anyone whose actions, or lack thereof, would put someone else in danger, and anyone who would do wrong to those who are unable to defend themselves.

Natural Abilities

F – Good.
          A – Typical.
          S – Good.
          E – Excellent.
          R – Good.
          I – Excellent.
          P – Remarkable.

Powers – Fast Healing.

Gadgets – In addition to full Body Armor, I have a multipurpose Gun that has four different settings.

1.   Cyber Disruption.
          2.   Acid Burn.
          3.   Cold Shot.
          4.   Heat Stroke.

Origin/History – While there is no "Real" back story for "Cyber Burn", it was the name I was given when I first joined Freedom Reborn. The identity was based on various aspects of my personality.

While I really don't consider myself to be a "Tech Guy", I have always had a fascination with Computers and Technology, hence "Cyber".

As a Child, I had a...Slight...Fascination with Fire, hence "Burn".

The "Assassin" is kind of an in-joke, but it honestly fits who I am and what I do. 

Tomato

Name -

Picture - Figured I'd follow Cyber's lead on this

Old versions(wish I could find an image of one of the originals I did on the Jack O Lantern mesh):

Current Version:

Alignment - Good

Allies - Mahty, Ch'nybe, Marauder, Kid Rocket, plus dozens of members of the community

Arch Enemies - Red Ant

Natural Attributes -

F – Poor.
          A – Good/Excellent.
          S – Poor.
          E – Typical.
          R – Good.
          I – Good.
          P – Typical.

Powers - Ability to control Heat

Gadgets - Gloves are laced with a rough material so that Tomato can create the spark he needs to use his fire blasts.

Origins and History - Before the "Freedom Reborn*" event put superheroes on the map, James and a few of his friends started their own group, the "Freedom Fans," in order to track down any information they could about the heroes that had started showing up in their world. It was during one of these investigations that James came across the Orb of Fire, a mystical object that granted Tomato his abilities... and, for no apparent reason, the Tomato for a head.

spydermann93

Name: The Holy Pilgrim

Picture: Preview Pic!

Thanks to CYBER BURN for the skope and SIOUX CITY DYNAMO for the skin! You guys are great!

Height and Weight: 5'8" (172.72 cm); 123 lbs (55.79 kg)

Alignment: Good

Allies: Anybody who'd do everything in their power to help those who cannot help themselves. Oh, he also has a pet duck with no name.

Enemies: Arrogance, narcissism, tyranny, brussel sprouts, and anything just plain "evil".

Supporting Cast: I'm sure that I mentioned his pet duck, earlier? Quack.

Natural Abilities:

F - Incredible
A - Incredible
S - Typical
E - Excellent
R - Typical
I - Remarkable
P - Incredible

Powers: Regenerative abilities that are sufficient enough to heal him from semi-lethal wounds within hours.

Gadgets: A Bo Staff of sorts.  His duck can also quack at the enemy, annoying them enough for THP to get in a quick strike.

Origins and History:
As my actual avatar doesn't have an established origin, I'll just explain how I got the name "The Holy Pilgrim".

My choice of the name "The Holy Pilgrim" wasn't exactly one of my most creative moments.  My dad's forum name was "Pilgrim", and as I huge fan of the Total War series, I tried to add a bit of "Medievalness" to the name.  Medieval Europe has churches, so I tacked on "The Holy" and BOOM!  My avatar's name was born (I was in 6th grade; give me a break!  Ok, you got me.  I was in 9th grade).

I have been a member of the "Total War Center" for a looong time, acting as a "Mod Tech Support" and a part-time coder for several mods for a number of years.  Heck, I was even a moderator on the site, for a while.  Since I have a long history with the name, I decided to adopt the name completely.  I made a lot of really good friends on that site, and eventually, one of them decided to include my character in a fan fiction that he was writing for a mod that we both worked on.  The mod is called "Thera: Legacy of the Great Torment", and if you like Total War, you should definitely check it out.  My friend's name is "Borissomeone" and you should check out his story when you get the chance. [shameless promotion over].

Any who, within that story, he depicted my character as a carefree, wandering monk with a pet duck and a childlike sense of humor (which is not too far from my actual personality, haha!).  As I had enjoyed it so much, I decided to adopt Boris' characterization of me for my avatar.

Eventually, I joined "Freedom Reborn" and for some silly reason, I chose the name "spydermann93."  Not even close to the name that I adopted completely, eh? :P  With that, I decided that "spydermann93" would become another character under my belt, but I haven't a clue as to what he would look like or do (maybe something spider related, knowing my creativity).

Aaaand that's about it!  Thanks for reading!

TL;DR I named myself "The Holy Pilgrim" after my dad and I look like the character a friend of mine made up and now I have a pet duck.

bat1987

Name – Black Dragon
Picture -

Height and Weight- 5' 11 (180cm); 176 lbs (80kg)

Alignment - Good

Allies – The Squire, Night Fury, Lady Wyvern, Det. Harry Connor etc.

Arch Enemies – Bakemono, Big Boss, Golden Mask, Voodoo, Fire Wall, Komodo etc (this guy had an entire rouges gallery in Champions Online lol)

Natural Attributes

F – Incredible
A – Incredible
S – Good         
E – Excellent
R – Good
I – Excellent
P – Good

Powers - none

Gadgets – Protective body armor developed by his brother. While it isn't bulet proof it does provide bullet resistance. It also provides protection from physical force, heat, electricity etc. His cape is made of light material and provides him with gliding capabilities. Black Dragon also uses it in combat to conceal his movement.

His utility belt comes with variety of gadgets which he uses based on the situation. He uses shurikens for disabling and disarming opponents. Frequent part of his arsenal are also sleeping dart, smoke bombs, gauss grenade, napalm grenade, various types of bolas and ropes etc.

He is not above using gagdets in combat when he is fighting a more skilled opponent to even the playing field.

His Dragon mask is equiped with night and heat vision.

He also has several variations of suit for special situations : armored, flight, scuba etc.

Origin/History – Bryan Baxter is the elder son of former mayor of Haven City and successful businessman Richard Baxter. While they were still kids they mother was killed in a gang shootout. Already an upstanding and highly moral man Richard Baxter invested his fortune in providing police force with better equipment and became mayor so that no kid would have to go through what his kids did.
Both Bryan and his brother Andrew were instilled with strong moral values and taught to help those who cannot take care of themselves. While a bit more carefree than his genius brother, who became lead engineer at Baxter Corp at very young age, Bryan was an upstanding kid with strong sense for justice .

However, Bryan was kidnapped at the age of 15 by the mysterious crime lord known only as Bakemono in order to blackmail his father. To ensure his son's safety Mayor Baxter has allowed the city to be ruined by crime and corruption. Through him Bakemono was controlling every aspect of the city, from police to city council.
Little did mayor know that Bryan was brainwashed and trained to be part of Bakemono's elite assassin squad and became known as the Black Dragon. As the ultimate test he was sent to lead  group of assassins and kill none other than his own father.

Fortunately,  encounter with his father and brother  triggered flashbacks of his childhood and helped him snap out of the  brainwash. With the help of his brother they fend off the assassins but at the cost of their father's life. Using the skills he gained through years of intensive training and gadgets invented by his brother, he dons the guise of Black Dragon, this time as a hero. He vows to fight the corruption in Haven City and defend the innocents.

Figure Fan

Name - Figure Fan

Picture -

Older Versions:

Current Version:

Height and Weight - 6'2" (188 cm); 180 lbs (82 kg)

Alignment - Good

Allies- Intensity, Spring Heeled Jack, and other members of the community

Natural Attributes -

F - Typical
A - Typical
S - Remarkable
E - Incredible
R - Good
I - Incredible
P - Excellent

Powers - Figure Fan possesses a conscious connection to the Dream Dimension and the ability to manipulate an unclassified energy from within it. In spite of its origin, this energy is capable of altering physical molecular structures and has had a lasting effect on Figure Fan's physiology. Unlike an ordinary person, Figure Fan possesses increased strength allowing him to lift approximately 4,000 pounds and is highly resistant to damage from conventional weaponry as well as concussive energy and sound. Figure Fan has used his power for a variety of feats, such as elongation, shape shifting, and animation. Figure Fan is able to elongate any portion of his body up to 300 feet while maintaining his balance and center of gravity. He is able to shape his body into any object he can conceive such as a bouncing ball, parachute, or trampoline. He is even able to achieve complex shapes such as statues and facial disguises. Through concentration, Figure Fan is able to manipulate the structure of inanimate objects and animate them at will. Figure Fan possesses precognitive and retrocognitive abilities as a result of his connection to the Dream Dimension, and is able to travel and interact within it by means of Astral Projection. He is also capable of telepathic communication, though the extent of his psionic abilities is unknown.

Origins and History - A tear in the boundary dividing our reality and the Dreamscape infused Zachary's sleeping mind with otherworldly power. He awoke forever changed. No longer ordinary, his body became totally malleable, his strength superhuman, and his mind capable of animating lifeless objects. As Figure Fan, such extraordinary abilities make him powerful, but his kind-hearted nature and willingness to help others make him a hero.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Name - catwhowalksbyhimself

Height and Weight - NA

Alignment - Neutral

Allies - Cats and Felines.  Cat lovers.  Cat ladies have the reputation of being crazy partly because he sometimes talks to them in the form of their cats.

Arch Enemies - Any who abuses cats, including poachers, big game hunters, ect.

Supporting Cast - other entities lkes himself, most frequently Dogwhocrieswolf.  Keeps trying to catch Mousewhostruckone.

Natural Attributes -Has no normal physical form. Can manifest in physical from by drawing attributes from nearby cats, or take direct possession of them.

Powers - Knows everything that any cat knows.  Can physically manifest wherever several cats are present.  Unable to be killed.

Gadgets - None

Origins and History - Catwhowalksbyhimself is the spirit of catkind.  He normally doesn't not exist as a separate entity but can manifest whenever something catches a cat's curriosity sufficiently or whenever cats are strongly threatened.  Is not a superhero in the normal sense, but sometimes appears before them to either give information or advice, or for no apparent reason at all.  Both despises and frequently appears with Dogwhocrieswolf, his canine counterpart.  He has existed as long as cats have and will continue to as long as they do.  His influence only extends to where cats are physically present and can be removed from the scene by killing or removing any that are in the area.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Sioux City Dynamo

Name - Sioux City Dynamo

Picture -

Height and Weight - 5'9", 215 lbs

Alignment - Good

Allies - The Dynamites (Lightningstrike, Flashfire, Sauroboy, Elementelle - my family); The Gauntlet, Spiritwrack, Phantomcat, Green Thumb & Sprout, and Harvestman.

Arch Enemies - King Troll, Scarlet Sigil, others TBD

Supporting Cast - Yet to be determined.

Natural Attributes - Skilled athlete and Martial Arts.  Extensive training in Judo, Jujitsu and Karate.

Powers - No Known Powers

Gadgets - Body suit that is a blend of super science and mysticism.  Able to absorb electromagnetic radiation and utilize to enhance a number of physical attributes:

1.  Enhanced resilience and stamina.  Able to withstand and recover from significant physical damage.  Does not tire as he is able to draw energy from the environment to support extended physical exertion.

2.  Fast healing.  Able to utilize absorbed electromagnetic radiation to stimulate healing and immune response.  Allows for healing of significant trauma as long as sufficient energy can be absorbed.

3.  Superhuman Strength and Speed.  Able to utilize absorbed electromagnetic energy to supplement strength and speed.  Able to lift 15 tons at maximum exertion and move at a maximum speed of 100 miles per hour.

4.  Rapid energy release.  Able to discharge stored electromagnetic energy in a massive singular release.  Effects all in a 15 meter radius with a powerful static charge.  This "Dyno-Blast" will leave Dynamo at his normal human levels of performance for an extended period of time while the suits charging mechanism replenishes.

Origins and History - Strange sorceral scientist Zordanna became trapped in our dimension while trying to escape the dark powers of her dimension.  Knowing that it was only a matter of time before those dark powers found our world and set out to conquer it, she set up to find champions to aid her and defend earth.  She first came upon the man who would become Dynamo and observed him teaching Judo to children.  Struck by the principals of the art the man's devotion to teaching she approached him and confided her situation to him.  Thinking he was on some strange reality show, Dynamo was skeptical at first but was later convinced when he and Zordanna faced several extra-dimensional assailants.  Zordanna later used her mystical science to develop the Dynamo battle suit now utilized by Sioux City Dynamo.
Io

deanjo2000

Name - deanjo2000

Ive included my old av (done by the very talented ultimate evil) and my update.

Height and Weight - 6ft, 184lbs.

Alignment - Hero.

Allies - Anybody that is good.

Arch Enemies - Anybody that does bad/evil.

Supporting Cast - Son, brother and members of fr.

Powers - Telekenesis.

Gadgets - None.

Natural Attributes -

F - Good
A - Good
S - Remarkable
E - Remarkable
R - Good
I - Typical
P - Excellent

Origins and History _
Living a normal life in a normal town dean was involved in a car accident that changed his life forever. Sustaining a head injury that awakened parts of his brain that normal people cant access he now has telekinetic powers.
Able to fly and lift much heavier objects than any man his size should be able to, his body generates a slight forcefield that makes him bulletproof and impervious to most harm but is still vulnerable to fire and energy based weapons.
Using his telekinsese he can augment his strength,speed and stamina to 3 times a normal human.
He can enlarge the telekinetic field to encompass another person or object but must be making phsyical contact to do so.
Hes chosen to use these abilitys for the greater good and donned a costume but still tries to live a normal life with his family.
During one heroic battle against a team of tech pirates a doorway was unintentinally opened to a parallel universe where a mirror version of dean came through and escaped into our dimesion. This version of dean used his powers for evil and corruption and built himself an empire causing misery to his world untill other heroes banded together to stop him, during his fight he managed to escape to this world and tries to rebuild what he had lost, only this time his equal is there to stop him.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

hoss20

About a year ago, I was asked by Spydermann93 if I had an avatar. So, in that time I decided to take an original character I had created and fit him to match my profile picture as my avatar. I have other original characters that more match my personality, but for the sake of consistency, I went with something that represented my current profile pic. Since my avatar is now available at Force of Paradox, I figured I'd better get this guy out there. So, here he is:

Name: Mongrel

Height and Weight: 6' 10" / 480 lbs

Alignment: Neutral. He's just an animal trying to survive. Unfortunately, he has also been manipulated by various evil elements to do their bidding.

Allies: He prefers to merely be left alone.

Arch Enemies: None. He has not made any arch enemies due to his preference for solitude and not performing malicious acts of his own design.

Natural Abilities:

F – Excellent
          A – Excellent
          S – Incredible
          E – Incredible
          R – Poor
          I – Remarkable
          P – Good

Powers: Hyper-Senses (Excellent) - Olfactory and Hearing
               Hyper-Leaping (Incredible)
               Hyper-Running (Poor)
               Tracking (Remarkable)
               Distemper Bite (Incredible) - The bite itself causes Incredible damage, In addition, the chemically enhanced saliva transferred in the powerful bite from Mongrel can cause a variety of effects. The effect of the bite is determined randomly along with its duration. Effects are never permanent. Some of the effects suffered by enemies in the past have been: genetic damage, debilitating fatigue, unconsciousness, seizures, paralysis, hysteria (or panic), and additional damage (resembling Acid). I use the bite's effects to somewhat mirror my skoping ability; that is, the altering of the "genetics" of a current mesh.

Gadgets: None

Origin/History: The man formerly know as Eric Martin, was on his way home from playing in a softball game when he was involved in a car accident. Fortunately, his was the only vehicle involved in the crash, but he received a severe concussion. He exited the car and stumbled in a haze into nearby landfill. He eventually succumbed to his injury and passed out in a location that was remote, even for the landfill. This particular section had been used to illegally dump chemical materials by means of paying off the appropriate city officials. Matt was incapacitated for two days, all the while being exposed to the chemicals along with the remains of an English Mastiff. The Mastiff had been owned by the landfill's custodian and was used as his personal watchdog. Invoked by the prolonged exposure to the mysterious chemicals, Matt's own DNA somehow merged with the dog's and he mutated into the creature you now see, along with his enhanced abilities. Upon awakening, Matt no longer knew what he was or anything of his past. The monicker, Mongrel, has stuck with him after being bestowed upon him by the first evil super-villain to trick him into service.

WyldFyre

Name - WyldFyre
Picture -

Height and Weight - 6'2"  300lbs. Armored

Alignment - You gotta ask?

Allies - Allies.  I don't need no stinkin' allies.

Arch Enemies - If you get in my way...... You burn.

Supporting Cast - Dr. Janos. He invented this suit.  Too bad he can't use it.

Natural Attributes -

F - Good - I've learned a thing or two.
A - Excellent - Just try me.
S - Typical - I ain't punchin' ya jerk.
E - Good - This ain't no prizefight. I aim, you burn.
R - Typical - It don't take no genius to fry you.
I  - Typical - I get by.
P - Good - Don't believe in any "mumbo jumbo".

Powers - I'm tough and I like it.

Gadgets - Body Armor (Remarkable) and Flame Cannon (Remarkable)

Origins and History - My name ain't important. You can call me Sir. As an ex-con it's hard to find even a passable job. But my PO hooked me up as a janitor in this lab run by Dr. Janos.  He was working on this Flame Cannon power suit for the military.  Too bad he liked working by himself at night.  Last I heard he was still in a Coma.  But I got a suit that is unbelievable.  I used to go for stick-ups, now I go for whatever I want.  And there ain't no mamby pamby, long underwear wearing, goody goody mama's boy or fancy pants babe who's gonna stop me.
For Freedom!