Alliance: Anti-hero, closer to a villain

• Heightened sense of smell
  • Master detective
  • Expert marksman
  • Eidetic memory
  • Near super-human strength

Weapon:
Pistol

I'm trying to think of different abilities I can give him to make the character more interesting, and I also need some help on the appearance.
I like the design I came up with except with the head of a bloodhound.

I'd like to see what you all come up with for a design. I'm open to anything, but I'd like to keep the bloodhound aspect as I feel that's essential for the character. (Heightened smell, and bloodhound head.) Everything else is up to interpretation.

trebean

Make him easily distracted by loud noises?
What do they call it? Someone who has a short attention span?ADHD?
Also, digs holes real fast! Has a suspicion on felines on account on them acting like they own their owners! (He concludes they may have a plot to take over the world)
Enchanced Speed and Stamina? Has a fondness with bones?
Also he moonlights as an archeologist!  (Makes sense if you take in my account of digging holes real fast and fondness of bones!)
Maybe he gets his powers from the Egyptian God Anubis? (WHO BTW, ALSO HAS A CANINE HEAD)
Yeah! He was alone doing overtime in an archeological dig site, stumbles upon say..... an artifact of Anubis? Unknowingly summons him, and is chosen by Anubis as his Avatar? Maybe for his motivation, he is tasked by Anubis to find the other God's Artifacts and work together to stop a force of Evil that has escaped from the Afterlife?

Edit:
Relized you made him closer to a villianin terms of alliance, if that so, just scratch the impending doom from the afterlife and just say...... he wants to learn about these gods in a much closer scale and will do everything in his power to do so, and do away with anyone who contradicts to his goal. He stays like that because well.... Dogs are natural trackers?

spydermann93

If I may, I suggest that you post here: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=57349.0

The thread is dedicated to helping those who do not have an established avatar see their creation come to life.