"Friar Tuck" type mesh?

Started by JKCarrier, August 07, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKCarrier

Are there any meshes out there of a chubby guy in a long robe? I've been trying to skope a skirt onto various "fat" meshes without much success...

Kenn

If you find one, I'm sure it will be a Keeper.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

spydermann93

Quote from: Kenn on August 08, 2014, 05:05:19 AM
If you find one, I'm sure it will be a Keeper.

Ow. That joke physically hurt me.

daglob

What Kenn means is to look on his page at Freedom Fortress. Dunno if it will be DC, Fawcett, or Other (haven't looked myself).

Kenn

That's what I meant?  Wow.

I thought, based on JKC's preview in in the What have you skoped lately, that I was making a joke about him wanting to make Mr. Keeper, to go with his Kid Eternity.

And Kid Eternity was Quality, not Fawcett, despite E. Nelson Bridwell's decision to make the Kid and Freddy Freeman brothers.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

detourne_me

Sorry to go back on topic, but how about Gren's Volstagg mesh? He does have a bit of a skirt already, you could probably extend it.

daglob

Quote from: Kenn on August 09, 2014, 06:29:19 AM
That's what I meant?  Wow.

I thought, based on JKC's preview in in the What have you skoped lately, that I was making a joke about him wanting to make Mr. Keeper, to go with his Kid Eternity.

And Kid Eternity was Quality, not Fawcett, despite E. Nelson Bridwell's decision to make the Kid and Freddy Freeman brothers.

Oops! I stand corrected.

I've been meaning to look at him as a source for Gargurax (if that's how you spell it).