News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Superfoes

Started by trebean, August 04, 2014, 09:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trebean

Anyone wanna help make my herofiles on these guys?
-Lex Luthor
-Metallo

I'm having trouble on utilizing Kryptonite Attacks, is it possible to change the material of an attack? Like turning a beam to have alien mineral properties? How exactly do you guys go around to this?

detourne_me

I don't think it's possible to give a beam alien mineral properties.  What I usually do is make a Limey lure grenade, and in ffx edit, swap Limey lure for summon. And summon an alien mineral.
This way, it's kind of like Lex throws a chunk of kryptonite at supes. But it is possible to destroy that piece of kryptonite.

trebean

Ah, say, is it possible to make those explosive?

BentonGrey

Yeah, the kryptonite beams are one of the few real weaknesses of FF, as there just isn't a good way to do them.  I make them a damage type that my kryptonian characters aren't resistant against, and I just make them extreme or very high in damage, so that it will soak through their invulnerability. 

I also generally have folks like Lex and Metallo with the Toxic attribute set to Alien Mineral.  That way, their mere presence makes Superman more susceptible to damage.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/