News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New Meshes available on yahoo group

Started by grenadier, August 23, 2014, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

AM was from your Yahoo Group.  A poorly written sentence, sorry.  I'll move the mesh to another drive and see if I can convert it.

laughing paradox

This mesh is a thing of beauty. The animations feel like they were ripped out of the comic book.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I gotta say, I absolutely love that cape.  :thumbup:

windblown

wow :o  That's awesome. Can't wait to try it!

detourne_me

grenadier

That's almost done.  I have a few things to activate on the mesh like glow and reflection as well as hexing it down to the correct size.
Once I finish with the mesh I'm working on now, I'll get back to that shortly. 

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

grenadier

Classic Storm Now available.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Grenadiermeshes16/files

Storm is now available at the above link.   After so many years, I finally finished her.
Her cape could always be better, but it will do for now.

- Gren

Until Further Notice,  

justintyme2174

Wow, that classic Storm is amazing! Love the animations.

grenadier

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Grenadiermeshes16/files

9 new meshes are now available:

Hawkgirl, Red Raven, Blue Eagle, Captain Wings, Angel, Tommy Lightning, Thunderfist, The Spirit of 76, and Ghost Girl

Enjoy.

- Gren

Until Further Notice,  

spydermann93

Awesome news, Gren!

Can't wait to check these out! :thumbup:

EDIT: Hmmm, I can't seem to find "Blue Eagle"

EDIT 2: I just checked out the new characters, and I am absolutely LOVING the new winged character animations!  They are so beautiful!

windblown

Those new meshes look fantastic!! Hawkgirl is perfect.

Quote from: spydermann93 on September 27, 2014, 09:33:40 AM
I just checked out the new characters, and I am absolutely LOVING the new winged character animations!  They are so beautiful!

Me too :thumbup:

WyldFyre

The Crusaders were my next project. Was trying to figure out how to skope Nasland's collar.  Now I don't have to. :)

Thanks for some more wonderful toys Gren.  These are just beautiful. I especially like Hawkgirl and Tommy Lightning.

For Freedom!

grenadier

QuoteHmmm, I can't seem to find "Blue Eagle"

I just uploaded the Blue Eagle.

QuoteThese are just beautiful. I especially like Hawkgirl and Tommy Lightning.

I didn't think Hawkgirl would turn out as good as it did.
My first thought on Tommy Lightning was that he was going to look weird, but he turned out better than I thought.

Thanks everyone,  I'm glad you liked them.

I was taking a break from Blacklash and decided to work on some old ideas I wanted to try out.
I was working on making a better set of wings in terms of motion.
I start with one and next thing you know  a slew of them came out from the base.

I got one more crusader to go before I get back to some more liberty legion members.

- Anyway stay tuned there's more coming.

Until Further Notice,  

Podmark

Not familiar with the Crusaders but nice job on these winged meshes. Blue Eagle and especially Hawkgirl really stand out!
Thanks Gren!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Hey, I've just been trying to scope a Hawkgirl Gren and come to the conclusion that I'd have to wait for him to do a mesh.

As I said before, sometimes life is good...

Cyber Burn

New Squadron Supreme Mesh, new Liberty Legion Mesh, new X-Men Mesh, and a bunch of Crusaders??? I agree with Daglob, life is good!

Thank you Gren!

detourne_me

All aboard the praise train! whoo-whoo!
These guys are amazing Gren, and your latest winged and caped meshes are so fluid in their animations, it's hard to imagine how long it's must've taken to animate.

Also,  you just said a Blacklash is in the works? Nice!

spydermann93

Quote from: Podmark on September 27, 2014, 05:23:48 PM
Not familiar with the Crusaders but nice job on these winged meshes. Blue Eagle and especially Hawkgirl really stand out!
Thanks Gren!

Just downloaded Blue Eagle, and I have to say that I couldn't agree with Pod any more! :thumbup:

Jimaras8

Well now i have to re-adjust my blue eagle hero file with your mesh because it's just too good! Are you happy gren for makiing go all this trouble  :P :P??? Stop makiing good meshes!!!!!

laughing paradox

What a great release! I love them all, but Hawkgirl is my favorite! (I've been hoping for a Hawkgirl mesh by you and I'm so glad to see it!)

The Crusaders look awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Liberty Legion!

Blue Eagle is phenomenal, too! Thanks for these, Gren.

BentonGrey

Ohh my gosh, I've been missing amazing stuff!  Gren, it is incredibly awesome to see you in business again, and these are all really fabulous!  I LOVE that Hawkgirl!  I think I may need a classic skin of her for the DCUG!

Holy Hannah, these guys' animations are beautiful!  I just can't get enough of them! 

Also, darn you Gren/LP, that Classic Storm is so incredibly cool that I've totally got to change my Marvel Adventures mod now! :P

What a fantastic set of releases! :D

Ohh, also, I would LOVE to see you do a Blacklash, Gren!  That's one I'll happily adjust my MA mod for as well! :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Just came across the Crusaders and the Angel mesh. Very nice job as always.