News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Wrong character on missions

Started by Arachobia, August 25, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arachobia

I am not sure if I am phrasing the issue write when I try search for a solution, so am asking here.

Basically what is happening is if I selcet a hero for use in one mission, that hero suddenly is selected for every mission.

I'll explain by way of an example. Say I select El Diablo for a rumble room mission as my #1. I play that mission and finish it as normal.

Then I play another mission. This time I want to take Minuteman, Alchemiss, Mentor and Microwave. I will select them and add them to the party as normal.

However, when the mission loads, El Diablo will be in the squad instead of minuteman as the #1. No materr what other missions I do, it will always switch my first empty slot to El Diablo.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

stumpy

If you give more context, there's more for people to go on to see if something jogs their memory of a similar problem or to know where to start if they want to try and duplicate what you are seeing.

Which game are you talking about? And what version of the game's release (CDs, Steam, GoG, etc.)? And what version of Windows?

What mod? Is it the default version? Is FFX or any other mod installed?

What RR mission are you running?

Run a brief session that shows the issue you are having and then post your script.log file (make sure logging is enabled). Maybe someone will recognize the problem.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg