News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

My hero files v9

Started by Jimaras8, August 28, 2014, 11:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

So in a hour or so i am going to upload the third version of my custom hero files. I haven't add so many heroes this time as opposed to my last two uploads but the fact that i'm back in the :ffvstr: is a good sign. More to come in the future. Special thanks to spydermann93, AA, Benton and every single creator of mesh, skpe or FX that made this possible. Check them if you want. Or not  ;).

spydermann93

Can't wait to see them, Jim! :thumbup:

Jimaras8

Quote from: spydermann93 on August 28, 2014, 02:37:26 PM
Can't wait to see them, Jim! :thumbup:

Well, now you can Spyder. Here they are.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/groupurljimaras8/files

Edit: Also, here is my white tiger hf completed hours after the upload. Dodn't feel i needed to upload a v4 just for a file so i release it independently.

Jimaras8

Is there any Vengeance mesh? I'm taking about the anti- Ghost Rider guy from the 90's. Here is a pic http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1808173. Also if anyone had a hero file for reference it would be much appreciated.

Jimaras8

Jimaras8

In a couple of hours i will upload my v4 of the hero files. Minor tweaks in most heroes for balancing reasons. As always those files are meant to be incorporated into Benton waesome MA so the characters are as close to his as possible. New additions are: Guardians of the Galaxy (movie line-up), Nuke from Frank Miller's Daredevil, Matt Murdock, Adam Warlock (with help from Spyder), Steve Rogers ( in his commander rogers uniform) Spider-Woman and Bullseye.

Edit: They are up!!

Cyber Burn

Hey Jim, it's very cool that you are balancing these out with Benton's MA Mod, I think it will add a bit more to the overall Mod by having similarly balanced Characters to recruit. I haven't had a chance to check these out yet, but hopefully soon. Thank you for sharing these.

Jimaras8

CB, it's the least i can do for the community. Benton's DCUG and MA got me back into the game due to the detail of the mod and how different the characters felt from each other. My idea was that these heroes should able to blend in organically to an already massive mod and not feel out of my place with the existing roster. I would really to like for you to try and them and i am open for suggestions.

Jimaras8

I have uploaded the fifth version of my hero files in my yahoo group. Take a look if you want and i am always open for feedback. New additions are : Mentor, Oracle, Manta, Rachel Summers, Kang, Xenith, Starbolt, Omega Red, Lilandra, Shi'ar guard, royal guard and soldier and Marrow. Yahoo group is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/groupurljimaras8/files.

Cyber Burn

Very cool release Jim. I think you're going to hate me though, I've got updated Skopes in progress for Krang, Hydra, and the Hand. There's a few others that are in various stages of development as well. I won't even mention all the new FX that are being worked on.  :P

Jimaras8

Damn it CB Hydra and Hand alone must be 12 meshes. Yeah i do hate you  :D. And i was thinking on touching the Atlanteans with your skopes. Do you plan to update them too? If so, i can wait. Do you plan to update them visually or keyframes too? Because if it just the textures i will just relocate my hero files in the next release. Anyway, keep up the good work CB.

Cyber Burn

I do have some ideas floating around my head for NEW Atlantean Skopes, but that won't happen for quite a while.

SickAlice

Getting them all right now. Thank you Jimaras8. As I said elsewhere I can never have enough hero files.

Jimaras8

Happy to help SA. I really like those to be spread so if Yahoo decides that my account has to go my work isn't lost. I have really put some serious hours in those.

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

spydermann93

They work for me. Are you having issues?

Jimaras8

I haven't checked lately Sioux but since i uploaded them the past week i can't imagine they are not.

Jimaras8

In the next hour i am going to upload v6 of my hfs. This time i exlude the ai files for more convenience. New additions include: Siryn (one of my personal favourites), Elsa Bloodstone. Kingpin, Clea, Yellowjacket.

Jimaras8

So, guys i have bunch of new hero files but i would like to ask you first if you would intrested in downloading them. First of all i don't how many of have gotten your hands on them  :D. Any advice/suggestion/critism? I have literally spent hours balancing and making them and if no one downloads them there isn't much of a meaning is it  :lol:? Don't take it the wrong way it is the least i can do for this community but i would love any conversation over them.

So, bottom line do you want me to upload them?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on January 27, 2015, 12:39:57 PM
So, guys i have bunch of new hero files but i would like to ask you first if you would intrested in downloading them. First of all i don't how many of have gotten your hands on them  :D. Any advice/suggestion/critism? I have literally spent hours balancing and making them and if no one downloads them there isn't much of a meaning is it  :lol:? Don't take it the wrong way it is the least i can do for this community but i would love any conversation over them.

So, bottom line do you want me to upload them?

Please!?!?!?

I do download them, I don't always remember whose Hero File is whose, and play time is limited, but I do appreciate Hero Files being released.

Jimaras8

Hahahahah CB i don't want to sound like a guy striving for attention, i think you understand my point. It's like baking free cookies and not one is trying them. Hehe, just kidding i think there are a couple of folks who have downloaded them.

Ok, here is the rapsheet. The latest ones are: Spped (young avengers), Kate Bishop, Husk (stone, wood, normal), Hammerhead, Captain Britain, Black Panther (based on Benton's), Nightcrawler (based on Benton's), Flint Marko (against Benton's just added more powers),

spydermann93

I'm very much looking forward to what you have cooked up, this time, Jim! :thumbup:

Like Cyber, I am a HUGE fan of seeing other people's hero files. :P

Jimaras8

Gald to see the enthusiasm from both you and CB spyder. I will upload them tomorrow.

WyldFyre

As someone who relies a lot on other people's hero files, I say thank you.  I hadn't realized that you had created so many. 

I'm late to the party, but rest assured your hard work is appreciated.
For Freedom!

Jimaras8

Quote from: WyldFyre on January 28, 2015, 12:31:07 AM
As someone who relies a lot on other people's hero files, I say thank you.  I hadn't realized that you had created so many. 

I'm late to the party, but rest assured your hard work is appreciated.

Yeah, i have been working on those for two years minimum. And imagine that the play time with them is at the 2/10 of the times i took to make them  :lol:. I just love the process of creation! Anyway v7 has been uploaded. There are major balancing tweaks and the new hfs are the ones i have listed above. Have fun!

Jimaras8

Version 8 of the hero files will be uploaded in the next hour maybe earlier. V8 newest arrivials are: Hellion, Rom Space Knight, Dr Druid, Domino, Nitro, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane and a couple of others i don't recall right now :P. Fell free to check them out!

Cyber Burn

Just downloaded these, thank you for sharing your files with us. I look forward to being able to try these out.

Jimaras8

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 01, 2015, 05:52:19 PM
Just downloaded these, thank you for sharing your files with us. I look forward to being able to try these out.

No need CB, the least i can do. Did you have any luck with the Havok skope? Did the body fx problem disappear?

Oh, i remembered the couple i forgot. There are Benton's Elektra and Gladiator as i had forgotten to brand those two. They are pretty much identical to the ones Benton ssent to me and i hope he doesn't mind.

Cyber Burn

That Havok Skope was doing some weird things. It should have been a really easy Skope, but I've got FX popping up everywhere. I'll try to go over it again tonight to see if I can figure out what went wrong.