Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: My hero files v9  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Cyber Burn

Re: My hero files v8
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 05:44:32 AM »
I'm kind of half asleep, so if I don't make sense, you can yell at me tomorrow.

I got rid of the center fx that was pasted on the body, just hid it, really. But the main issue is still the extra fx emitters that are showing up when he uses a projectile/ranged attack. I don't know where they're coming from, because I can't see any extra nodes that would cause them to appear. I'm sure it's something simple, whatever it is, I'm just not coherent enough to figure it out. I'll try to send you the updated Skope tomorrow. At least you'll have something to use until I figure this out.

Offline Jimaras8

Re: My hero files v9
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 02:25:51 PM »
So v9 incoming. New additions are: Shield Pack (Dum Dum, Alex Pierce, G.W Bridge, Gabe Jones), Boom-Boom, Constrictor, Viper, Graviton revamp, Puff Adder. Check them out if you want  :thumbup:!

Offline Skerdilajd Shehi

• Threats can be everywhere, but there's heroes too.
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 09:19:13 AM »
So v9 incoming. New additions are: Shield Pack (Dum Dum, Alex Pierce, G.W Bridge, Gabe Jones), Boom-Boom, Constrictor, Viper, Graviton revamp, Puff Adder. Check them out if you want  :thumbup:!

Try make Ultimate Spider-Man Peter and Miles!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jimaras8

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 11:31:16 AM »
Ultimate Spider-man is basically the 616 spider-man just younger. So i think the default hero applies there too. I will do Miles soon. It's on my to-do list.

Offline Skerdilajd Shehi

• Threats can be everywhere, but there's heroes too.
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
Ultimate Spider-man is basically the 616 spider-man just younger. So i think the default hero applies there too. I will do Miles soon. It's on my to-do list.

Well 616 peter parker is stronger while 1610 is weaker.. Soo you could give his strength stat to 4 and attributes heavy lifter, with AA's Ultimate Spidey and little powers on him or different whatever..

However, 616 Peter parker can lift 10-20 tons while 1610 can lift 3-5 tons..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:58:41 PM by Skerdilajd Shehi »