News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

dat file questoin

Started by Amazo Version 2.2, September 03, 2014, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

howdy freedom reborners, I've been experimenting with mods, trying to merge the dat files so I can have one all inclusive mod for each ff game. so this has me wondering, after doing a search, I read that the sound  dat files for ff1 can be  merged with the sound dat files from ff2. i plan on trying this later today, but I wanted to see first if anyone else has done this and have it work. I also have some questions.

1 i only read that someone merged their sound files together, but it didn't say if it was from ff1 to ff2, or the other way around.

2 does anyone know if other dat files can be merged together as well? fx, powers, ect.?

any advice here would be seriously sweet, thanx
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Hey Robot, glad to see you pop in, I honestly don't know if Dat files can be merged between games, but it would save me a lot of time if they could.