A humble request shrine for various users.

Started by Jimaras8, September 16, 2014, 08:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

So with my limited time and studies i have yet to dwelve deeper into  :ffvstr: and into the realms of scripting, skinning or skoping. I guess my complete lack of aritistic touch had to do with that. But, hey the sun rises too, i have come a pretty long way in creating hero files due to my increase marvel comic session over the past couple of years. Still there are many characters i don't completely grasp but Spyder comes to the rescue with his really inventive hero files to drag me out of the mud (thanks a lot buddy, you have been a hugeee help all these years in this field).

So, the reason of this thread is quite simple. If anyone wants me to cook something up for a hero he has trouble with or create a hero file from scratch i am here! I know most of or all of you are pretty capable of building great hero files for yourselves but for the new users or the inexperienced ones it comes a little rocky in the begginning. If anyone has a request name it here and i will do my best. NOte, i make mostly Marvel characters since those are the ones i am most familiar with.

trebean

I'm struggling trying to make Elements of Doom and UFoes, mainly due to the fact other than some writeups, I barely know them :/

Jimaras8

Eelements of Doom? Wow, that goes a long way back. If i recall correctly their more common name is masters of alchemy. Have they appeared in more than one issue? I remember them in an Avengers story. Anyway if you want them so bad i can give it a try although i confess my knowledge of them won't be much better than yours  :D. As for the Ufoes things are better as i assume you mean the classic Hulk foes. When do you want the hero files? Also, pm your e-mail to send them over when they are done.