News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Green Lantern Odds

Started by SickAlice, September 21, 2014, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

This is a page for characters associated with the Green Lantern series whom aren't part of a Corps persay and whom I don't release in a wave.

Ganthet is on Hal GL by Gren. I removed the hair and added a robe from Tommy's wizard, hair from Gren's Punisher which I resculpted, a ponytail, GL and BL bits and FX. I sculpted three auras to match as well made a Blue Lantern emblem aura. I resized and repositioned much of it and made adjustments to the Z translation for noclod in the flight keyframe. Ganthet comes with three skins: Guardians as the standard, a Green Lantern Corps and Blue Lantern Corps as alts. The aura changes depending on the skin chosen.

Sayd is on Hal GL by Gren. I removed the hair and body and added a robe from Tommy's wizard, a female body from Ewzzy's/Lord Ehmsidy's female_crymsin and FX. I made and added GL, BL bits and OL bits . I sculpted an aura to match as well made Blue and Orange Lantern emblem auras. I resized and repositioned much of it and made adjustments to the Z translation for noclod in the flight keyframe. Sayd comes with three skins: Guardians as the standard, an Orange Lantern Corps and Blue Lantern Corps as alts.

Scar is on Hal GL by Gren. I removed the hair and mesh and added a robe from Tommy's wizard and Ewwzy's/Lord Emsidy's female crymisn. I sculpted an aura to match as well made a Black Lantern emblem aura. I resized and repositioned much of it and made adjustments to the Z translation for noclod in the flight keyframe. Scar comes with two skins: Guardians as the standard and Black Lantern as an alt.

Krona is on Hal GL by Gren. I removed the hair and added a robe from Tommy's wizard. I sculpted an aura to match as well made a Black Lantern emblem aura. I resized and repositioned much of it and made adjustments to the Z translation for noclod in the flight keyframe.

These can be downloaded here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/green.html

Podmark

Cool, I like seeing the character Guardians.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page