Asgardians, Inhumans, New Gods and other EXTRA-Human races...

Started by Shogunn2517, October 06, 2014, 05:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

I just wanted to get an idea from folks what they do with characters that are from human "alien" races.  Are there certain set attributes you give characters of these types?  Do Lightray, Mr. Miracle and Forager share similar attributes and stats in your game?  What about Fandral, Hogun and Balder?  Inhumans?  Kree?

Thoughts?

Jimaras8

I haven't really gotten into Asgardians as they are fine incorporated into Benton's mod  :D but a physical resistance is a good start. Asgardians can deflect bullets, their bones are four times more dense than normal humans so they are generally more resistant. Higher asgardians like thor get pr plus a 5 invulnerability (Odin gets 10 in my book). Inhumans physiology isn't that different from humans. They are basic mutants  ;), their traits depends on their powers really. For example gorgon will get a 5 in invulnerability as he is really resilient but crystal won't. Instead she will get earth and fire control. Inhumans generally are more diverse thatn generic races like Shi'ar or Kree.

As for the aforementioned Kree i think a solid skeleton attribute among with armored (all of their militia wear advanced armors) is a good combination. I also lhave my Olympian gods a combo attribute consisting of immortality, grim resolve and physical resistance. This is default for all Olympians and then i give each one their special attributes. Apollo gets solar powered, Ares combat mastery, Neptune gets hirstute and so on.

All in all for advanced raceas or gods a physical resistance or a solid skeleton is a must considering of course that they are more resistant than humans. PR may seem too much but think that a 30 dmb beam or projectile attack still inflicts 15 dmg and if you accompany this with a 5 endurance it makes hard to take down but far from invincible.