Costume Rating 51: Bart Allen's New 52 Kid Flash costume

Started by Podmark, October 15, 2014, 03:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Bart Allen's New 52 Kid Flash design?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

Lastly this is Bart's costume in the the New 52:

In the New 52 Bart is still from the future, but he's really a criminal or something...I don't know I stopped following before that was revealed.

What do you think?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

3: Eh, it's recognizable as the character, fits him, and it isn't horribly over-designed.  I like the original better, but this is really not that bad a costume.  It is actually fitting as a futuristic costume as well.  The only thing that doesn't really fit is the 'T" things on the shoulders.  The bits above the gloves are a bit much as well.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

2. While it does have some potential, I do like the mask, and I'm assuming the "T" symbol's may be a hint of him joining the Titans? But really, this is just too complicated of a design, more so than it needs to be.

But looking at it some more, maybe if the Red was a little more Red, it might be a little better.

bat1987

Would go with 3.5 since I prefer it to Wally's kid flash suit, but I like Bart's pre new 52 costume better.

Glitch Girl

The red eyes just don't work for me.  Neither do the bands on the arms.  The main body is not bad, but something about this costume just doesn't click with me, though I can't put my finger on it exactly (though it could be character association) 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Tomato

2- Don't really care for this one, at all. It's just kinda lame, much like the rebooted Bart.

Podmark

2 but I could have gone have with a 1. I just find the layout of this one hard to follow, it's difficult for me to discern what I'm looking at.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 15, 2014, 04:25:56 AM
and I'm assuming the "T" symbol's may be a hint of him joining the Titans?

Yeah he wore this costume when he joined the Teen Titans.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

If his eyes werent red and the hair was covered I'd be all over this. 3 for me.