News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Even More Nower Venom! (Urrg....)

Started by ghazkul, October 18, 2014, 11:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hi guys, Podmark (the wonderful) helped me out with a mesh for Spider-Gwen from Marvel's Spider-Verse. I have been working on a skin for it but my PC is circling the drain (thanks to my wife and a bottle of Cherry Coke). I have my first work of the skin still, but I don't want to release it because it uses AA's base female costume skin (the skin from his Rachael Summers mesh which is wonderful for working skin tight costumes for women) which I use to rough design skins before I get to work on my own.
This Is what I got,

Should I try doing the skin again or Should I leave it?

Also, starting to work on the new Captain America Falcon (god I hate trying to attach that shield).

daglob

I say go for it. You are farther along than I am (although I may still finish mine for FF1).

And I'm looking close at yours for inspiration...

Are you gonna do Silk?

ghazkul

Probably will when I can find more references for her ongoing costume.

AfghanAnt

ghazkul

Thanks, for my own use I use a lot of your work ^^.

SickAlice

Leave it. It looks nice and matches the character from the comics as is.

ghazkul

The Problem is the skin I have so far is 99% AA's work, I usually start over from scratch after using his base skins to sort out the part placements.

Podmark

Quote from: murs47 on October 30, 2014, 07:24:00 PM
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=56760.msg767688#msg767688

Good point, Murs.
Ghazkul, unless AA has changed his opinion you should be able to use his skins.
I was asked to release the Gwen skope I put together (I just forgot so far  :doh:), however if you're planning to release the skin now I can let you do it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

Oh, ok I didn't know that! Sure I will release it. Skin is AA's and Pod did the mesh!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RedfireSkins2/info

AfghanAnt

Quote from: ghazkul on October 31, 2014, 04:20:06 PM
Oh, ok I didn't know that! Sure I will release it. Skin is AA's and Pod did the mesh!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RedfireSkins2/info

Can we see how the pod mesh and aa skin look together?

ghazkul

I used to use CT2, but since getting my new laptop and having to use  :ffvstr: on STEAM I can't get it work. And for some reason my laptop won't let me screen capture it.

Cyber Burn

Have you tried Alex's updated Mod Tools pack? I believe it has settings to allow the Mod Tools to work with Steam.

Podmark

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 01, 2014, 06:31:48 AM
Can we see how the pod mesh and aa skin look together?

Perhaps I may be of assistance:

The skope was made by combining AA's Spider-Man skope with the body of SlickAlice's Monster.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

I think she looks good, but I would reskin the chest area. The design is a little unclear.  :)

Skerdilajd Shehi

well i've have returned. Well she making spider-woman (gwen stacy) Well then i thought "how about i make the Spider-UK"  :D

ghazkul

I weep for my favourite character, but I will find a way to make this costume work!!!

AfghanAnt

I'd use TJ's Jekyl/Hyde mesh. It would give you this effect pretty nicely.