News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 4

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 20, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 18, 2014, 03:57:48 PM
Uncle Yuan and Cat got a question for you too..see the spoiler...

Spoiler
Is it possible for Expat to destroy the infection with the RPG launcher seeing as it is an ongoing effect?

Yup.  Between you, Visionary, Wraith, and Omnitron, you could wipe out all 5 Infections in a single round with just the cards in your hand, or in Visionary's case, in play.  Plague Rat can't recycle the Infections from his trash, so once gone he'd pretty much have to recycle his deck to get them back.  That should take, oh, about 20 rounds or so.

Chemical Explosion discarded

Wraith draws (including Eyepiece draw)

Spoiler

Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage   : One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.

It is now Visionary's turn

Effects in play:
Plague Rat's damage increased by 1
Infected Heroes damage increased by 1
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it
All damage reduced by 1
All damage increased by 1 and turned into Toxic

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 83 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--6 hpLowest Villain Target
Infection--Legacy, Wraith, Expatriette
Spoiler

Plague Locus: 13   hp, Nest--Increase Damage dealt by Plague Rat and all Infected Heroes by 1.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat regains X HP, where X = the number of Infected Heroes.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 21
Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.

HP: 17 Lowest Hero Target[
Available Powers:
Sleuth: Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece, Stun Bolt, Utiity Belt
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Hand:
Spoiler

Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

In Play: Mental Divergence
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Hand:
Spoiler

Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 22 color=green]Highest Hero Target[/color]

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating
Spoiler

Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

Hand
Spoiler

Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

In Play: Danger Sense
Spoiler

Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.

Hand
Spoiler

Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.
Fortitude: Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Legacy by 1.
Back-Fist Strike: One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 4 Melee Damage.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
Surge of Strength: Ongoing,Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Legacy by 1.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat

Spoiler

Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Uncle Yuan

Spoiler
Is it possible for Expat to destroy the infection with the RPG launcher seeing as it is an ongoing effect?

Yes.  That makes sense thematically, doesn't it?  Sick?  I got yer medicine right here!  Boom!

Also, Wraith has a one shot that can clear ongoings, OX has a particularly nice one shot that also hits every villain target for damage and Visionary even has a power that can do it.  In fact, the only team member that can't do anything about one shots directly is Legacy.  However, if I can get a power called Next Evolution out we won't have to worry about the Rat flipping before we start curing infections.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

I just realize that I failed to put one of the Vats on the summary.  The Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat is also in play.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on November 18, 2014, 11:39:15 PM

Spoiler

Yes.  That makes sense thematically, doesn't it?  Sick?  I got yer medicine right here!  Boom!

Also, Wraith has a one shot that can clear ongoings, OX has a particularly nice one shot that also hits every villain target for damage and Visionary even has a power that can do it.  In fact, the only team member that can't do anything about one shots directly is Legacy.  However, if I can get a power called Next Evolution out we won't have to worry about the Rat flipping before we start curing infections.

I've been pretty stoked to use it. Is there any wisdom in committing to curing our infections (with the medicinal properties of rocket launchers) in one round, or shall I go ahead and cure a couple of guys on my upcoming turn? 

catwhowalksbyhimself

On this side, Plaguey will deal every hero 5 points of damage whenever you destroy an infection.  On the other side he does not.  If you use it now, the team will be taking a lot of damage all at once.  This is occasionally a good thing to do, but usually not.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 19, 2014, 12:18:18 AM
On this side, Plaguey will deal every hero 5 points of damage whenever you destroy an infection.  On the other side he does not.  If you use it now, the team will be taking a lot of damage all at once.  This is occasionally a good thing to do, but usually not.

This.  Like I said, if I can get set up properly we can go crazy.  Until then we either go all in and all get infected or hope I can get my desired draws.  I do think we ought to eliminate the plague locus as that's going to provide him with healing as long as there are any infected heroes.

Outcast

Can Cerebral Hemorrhage attack the same target 3 times? If it can, then i can use it to destroy the Plague Locus Nest.

Then i'll use Enlighten on Legacy and draw a card to end my turn.

GG, too bad we don't have a healer right now. You do have some one shots healing cards and smoke bombs to protect yourself though. Legacy and Omnitron X have ongoing healing cards, i'm hoping we can use as well.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on November 19, 2014, 03:52:31 AM
Can Cerebral Hemorrhage attack the same target 3 times? If it can, then i can use it to destroy the Plague Locus Nest..

No, the wording indicates you may hit between 0 and 3 targets for 2 points of damage each.  So you may hit both the Rat and the Locus for 2 each if you desire, but can't hit the Locus repeatedly.

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 19, 2014, 04:01:50 AM
Quote from: Outcast on November 19, 2014, 03:52:31 AM
Can Cerebral Hemorrhage attack the same target 3 times? If it can, then i can use it to destroy the Plague Locus Nest..

No, the wording indicates you may hit between 0 and 3 targets for 2 points of damage each.  So you may hit both the Rat and the Locus for 2 each if you desire, but can't hit the Locus repeatedly.

Ok. I guess i'll have to be content with that. Hopefully, the Locus gets destroyed this round before it can heal up Plague Rat.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Visionary draws
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Legacy Draws
Spoiler

Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.Draw a card.
Choose 1 card to discard.

In the meantime, it is Omnitron's turn

Effects in play:
All damage reduced by 1

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--4 hpLowest Villain Target
Spoiler

Plague Locus: 13   hp, Nest--Increase Damage dealt by Plague Rat and all Infected Heroes by 1.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat regains X HP, where X = the number of Infected Heroes.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

Available Powers:
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.

Available Powers:
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Hand
Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

In Play: Danger Sense
Spoiler

Hand
Spoiler

Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat, Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat

Spoiler

Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.
Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on November 19, 2014, 01:03:45 AM
Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 19, 2014, 12:18:18 AM

This.  Like I said, if I can get set up properly we can go crazy.  Until then we either go all in and all get infected or hope I can get my desired draws.  I do think we ought to eliminate the plague locus as that's going to provide him with healing as long as there are any infected heroes.

Ah yeah. Plaguebearer. I forgot how much remembering stuff is involved in this game.

I think I'll play electro-deployment unit.

Legacy has a card that can finish off plague locus now. Would you plan on using that, Yuan?

If not, I'll rocket punch the locus twice for for 3 damage. If so, I'll make it worth Legacy's while and use Timeshift on him.

Uncle Yuan

Yeah, I can take the nest out.  I'm also planning on tapping you again with Gung Ho on my turn and a Timeshift back would be most appreciated.

I see that Lead from the Front is not listed on the turn summary but in my hand.  As that came up with Timeshift it should be in play.  I also have two copies of Fortitude in my hand.  I'm going to see if I can figure out if that's correct.  If it is, one copy will be my discard.

edit - yes.  I drew one copy of Fortitude on on my turn on P. 3 when Gung Ho > Timeshift > Bolster Allies, and a second for my turn draw on my next turn.  So I will discard one copy of Fortitude for my Enlighten draw.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'll correct that lead from the front error.

Timeshift plays

Spoiler

Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.

Omnitron Draws
Spoiler

Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.

For your convenience, the following Plating and Components are currently in your deck.
Spoiler

Temporal Shielding: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Elemental Exochassis:Ongoing,Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Gaussian Coil Blaster: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Innervation Ray: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, up to 3 Hero Targets regain 1 HP each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.

Note: a nice little trick here is if you use the Electro-Deployment unit to put a component into play either directly or through tech advancement, since it's still the start of your turn, you may immediately use it.  Not at all essential to do so, but is a not so obvious way to sometimes get an extra use out of one.

Now it is Legacy's turn.  At the start of his turn, he deals himself 3 points of irreducible Toxic damage.

Effects in play:
All damage reduced by 1

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer

Side B--Filthy Vermin
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--4 hpLowest Villain Target
Spoiler

Available Powers:
Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Available Powers

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit
Spoiler

Hand
Spoiler

Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.

HP: 18

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front
Spoiler

Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.

Hand
Spoiler

Spoiler

Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.

Uncle Yuan

Motivational Charge can go into play.

Uncle Yuan

Tsk!  Are we fighting in an abandoned industrial site? It's time to clean up!  Let's just get this pile of junk out of here!  (Back-fist Strike on Plague Locus.)

Omnitron, my time traveling buddy, strike now while he's distracted! (Gung Ho on Omnitron.)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Plague Locus destroyed.  Omnitron gains 1 hp and may use a power now.

Outcast

Nice. At least we've got an ongoing healing card into play now.

Though it seems my Cerebral attack didn't affect the Plague Rat. HP is still 83.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on November 20, 2014, 02:42:14 AM
Nice. At least we've got an ongoing healing card into play now.

Though it seems my Cerebral attack didn't affect the Plague Rat. HP is still 83.

It did, but I had forgotten to apply his healing, so  he healed to full, then you hit him for 2.  Total--83 hp.

Reepicheep

Omnitron, still eager to seize the opportunity for another rocket punch, uses timeshift on Legacy.

Omnitron would like a cookie now.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Timeshift pulls out

Spoiler

"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage. Draw a card.

There's only 1 non-hero target available, so unless someone wants to retcon it later, I'll just apply that directly to Plague rat.

Legacy draws

Spoiler

The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

I'll do the Environment and Villain turns when I get back from work.  Have to pay for those cards somehow.

Uncle Yuan

If only Legacy Ring had come up for Timeshift - I'd be able to use a second power this turn.  Ah well.  I actually have a pretty decent set-up now (not to mention getting the lion's share of extras so far), even if it's not the best one for soaking all of your damage.  I say we focus on all getting infected, flip Plague Rat and start going to town.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

Uncle Yuan

Be a little careful with those cookies.  Too many and his cache gets all bloated, his weapons won't load properly,  and his refresh rate really drops.

Deaths Jester

Shouldn't I have "Assault Rifle" also in play from my turn earlier?

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Probably.  I've been forgetting more things recently.  The actually cards sitting on my table are correct, though.  I'll fix it when I update next.

Reepicheep

Don't worry about it, Cat. Its clearly a whole lot to keep track of and record - especially when you're hunting for traces of game playing in amongst all the banter. Hope you don't mind us calling out the oversights.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I prefer it, in fact.  I just feel bad about it, is all.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Unless anyone has any objections, I will assume that all environment damage is being redirected to Legacy, who is immune to it anyway.  I wish I had thought of that when the Vat Explosion was pulled out by Wraith, but oh well.

It's the environment's turn. 

Pike plays Supercooled Trisolvent Vat: Vat--Whenever a Player plays a Hero card, deal their Hero 1 Cold Damage.At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 1 Cold Damage, 1 Toxic Damage, and 1 Energy Damage.

Everyone heals by 1, then everything gets hit for a total of 3 toxic damage. (1, 1, and 1) All Hero damage is redirected to Legacy, who ignores it.  Plague Rat is not so lucky.

It is now Plague Rat's turn.

He plays Ravage: One-Shot--Plague Rat deals each Hero Target other than the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Toxic Damage.Search the Villain deck for as many copies of the card Infection as Hero Targets Damaged this way. Play them. Shuffle the deck.

So everyone but Omnitron takes 2 points of Toxic damage and the 2 remained copies of Infection come out.  All Heroes are now Infected.

Plague Rat then hits everyone for 2 points of irreducible damage.  Since Omnitron has taken Toxic damage, he may deal 1 target 2 damage.  Since Plague Rat is the only non-Hero target, I will apply it to him unless told otherwise.

It is now Expatriette's turn.  The Infection causes her to deal herself 2 points of Irreducible damage.

Effects in play:
All damage reduced by 1

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer

Side B--Filthy Vermin
HP: 76 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Spoiler

HP: 16
Available Powers:
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Flack Jacket, Hollow Poins(Submachine Gun)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Hand:
Spoiler

HP: 14 Lowest Hero Target[
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

HP: 18
Available Powers

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Available Powers

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit
Spoiler

Hand
Spoiler

HP: 15

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front
Spoiler

Hand
Spoiler

The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Spoiler

Uncle Yuan

Sadly, Lead from the Front only affects Villain cards.   Everyone but me is going to take that damage.  :(  (That may affect the highest target for PR's turn, too.)

And the Environment portion of the summary doesn't list the latest vat.