Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 4

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 20, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.

It is now Wraith's turn

HP: 25 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Sleuth--Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.

In Play: None
Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

I want to deploy Infrared Eyepiece this turn and activate Sleuth if I can.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sleuth turns up

Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.

Play or discard it.

Glitch Girl

I'm leaning towards discard, but I'd like a second opinion from my fellow heroes.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

I can see that maybe coming in handy for me, since I think I can reduce damage types, but I think I'd need to be lucky enough to draw the right plating card first (or something).

That being said, something tells me we'll be getting plenty of toxic damage as it is.

Outcast

Yeah, i think we've got enough Toxic problems as it is from Plague Rat.

Edited to add:

Plague Rat also has an ongoing card that would make him immune to Toxic damage. And if our attacks become Toxic.....we would need some cards to destroy that ongoing card first.

Glitch Girl

Before she enters the fray, Wraith detects compromised Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat and quickly triggers the safety before it can explode.

(in other words, discard that thing)
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Discarded it is.  You draw

Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

That makes it Visionary's turn

HP: 24
Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Mind Spike: One-Shot--The Visionary deals 1 Target 3 Psychic Damage.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Outcast

Although i'm tempted to use Prophetic Vision to control what the Environment will play next. The chances of any of the cards will be of any help is slim. So i'll just use Mind Spike instead to get some damage done to Plague Rat while he still has little defense going on. Then i'll use her enlighten powers on Legacy. And draw a card to end my turn.

Edit: On second thought, i think i'll use her Mind Spike towards the Plague Locus first. Omnitron X's parts can't handle too much damage. So i might as well try and destroy the one giving the Plague Rat some damage boost and defense first.

Seeing Legacy being struck down by one of Plague Rat's infection, Visionary unleashes a swift Mind Spike against the Plague Rat Locus. She then quickly comes to Legacy's side to check on him.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Legacy draws
Spoiler
Superhuman Durability, Heroic Interception
(I figure you probably don't need the full card text, but let me know if you'd rather me post it anyway)
Legacy choose 1 to discard.

Visionary draws
Spoiler

Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.

Current Status

Effects in play:
Plague Rat's damage increased by 1
Infected Heroes damage increased by 1
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 82 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--13 hp
Infection--Legacy
Spoiler

Plague Locus: 13   hp, Nest--Increase Damage dealt by Plague Rat and all Infected Heroes by 1.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat regains X HP, where X = the number of Infected Heroes.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 27
Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this

card at a time.

Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card

may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and

destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched

your deck, shuffle your deck.

Available Powers:
Sleuth: Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on

the bottom. Draw a card.

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece
Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the

other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect

that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all

Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers

Hand:
Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of

the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on 

the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals 

Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic

Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 23Lowest Villain Target

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.

Hand
Spoiler

Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating

card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile

Damage.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the

number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage,

where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 28Highest Hero Target

Hand
Spoiler

Bolster Allies: One-Shot--Each player draws a card.
Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
Surge of Strength: Ongoing,Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Legacy by 1.

Cards in Play: None

Spoiler

It is now Omnitron's turn

Available Powers

Hand
Spoiler

Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating

Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile

Damage.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the

Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage,

Outcast

Sorry cat for being late on my edit. While i was editing my message. i didn't realize you had posted an update already.

Plague Locus would also boost my Mind Spike damage by 1 if i'm not mistaken. Making it 4?

Uncle Yuan

"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'll retcon the damage.  No problem.  Surge of Strength discarded as well.

Visionary isn't Infected, so her damage isn't boosted.

Reepicheep

Omnitron-X will put Rocket Punch into play, and then use timeshift to look at his own deck.

(Timeshift's description says that I can play or discard something from a deck. Does that mean any deck?)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yup.  Your deck, an ally's deck, or even the villains or environment's deck.  It's typically used to help the players play more things faster though.

You get

Spoiler
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

(really no reason not to let that go into play, but it's still up to you)

Reepicheep

I might as well play it - on the off chance a relevant plating card comes along. Nothing to lose.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You're in luck then, because you draw
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

That Makes it Legacy's turn

Effects in play:

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card

named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals

each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any

active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals

a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named

Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 85 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--10 hp
Infection--Legacy
Spoiler

Plague Locus: 13   hp, Nest--Increase Damage dealt by Plague Rat and all Infected Heroes by 1.At the end of the Villain turn,

Plague Rat regains X HP, where X = the number of Infected Heroes.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of

the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's

turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 27
Available Powers:
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this

card at a time.

Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card

Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and

destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched

Available Powers:
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on

the bottom. Draw a card.

Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the

other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect

that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all

Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Available Powers

Hand:
Spoiler

Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of

the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on 

the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals 

Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic

Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine
Spoiler

Damage.

Hand
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

HP: 28Highest Hero Target

Hand
Spoiler

Bolster Allies: One-Shot--Each player draws a card.

Spoiler

Uncle Yuan

Ack!  The foul creature scratched me!  >cough<  No matter.  A team that fights as one can not be defeated!  (play Bolster Allies)

And you, >coughcough< my time-traveling mechanical friend, surely your wondrous arsenal has the perfect tool to turn the tide!  (power Gung-Ho on Omnitron-X)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Cards for everyone!

Expatriette
Spoiler
Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card. Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2. After that Power is used, destroy this card.

Wraith
Spoiler
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.

Visionary
Spoiler
Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Omnitron-X
Spoiler
Temporal Shielding: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Legacy
Spoiler
Back-Fist Strike

Omnitron-X gains 1 hp and may use a power now.

Uncle Yuan

Oh, excellent draw for Visionary!  (And Wraith, too, actually.)  I need to get some other generic damage reduction cards down, then I have a nice one-shot that can make everyone else immune to damage for a round.  Hopefully I will get some others in the meantime, but we should be able to use this set up to remove up to 2-3 infections.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I forgot to mention the bit about Legacy infection going off and making him do 2 damage to himself.  Will update for next round.

Reepicheep

I'll use rocket punch on the Plague Locus. If both shots can hit Plague Locus, great. If not, then the 1hp shot hit Plague Rat.

Omnitron-X then tries to gives Legacy a look of proud gratitude, but can't, because he's a robot.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It's a literal game, so since Rocket Punch doesn't say whether both instances of damage are to the same target or to two different targets, you can choose.

Legacy then draws

Spoiler
Danger Sense

That makes it Pike's turn

Pike plays Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Everyone heals for one.

That makes it Plague Rat's turn

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--8 hpLowest Villain Target
Infection--Legacy
Spoiler

Plague Locus: 13   hp, Nest--Increase Damage dealt by Plague Rat and all Infected Heroes by 1.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat regains X HP, where X = the number of Infected Heroes.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

He plays another Infection!  Who wants this one?

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

He also beats everyone up for two while he's at it.

Effects in play:
All damage reduced by 1

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage. At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--8 hpLowest Villain Target
Infection--Legacy, Wraith
Spoiler

HP: 26
Available Powers:
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment,
Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.
Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.
After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.

HP: 24 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

HP: 23Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers

Hand:
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 23Lowest Hero Target

Available Powers
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Spoiler

Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

Hand
Spoiler

Temporal Shielding: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 25Highest Hero Target

Hand
Spoiler

Back-Fist Strike: One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 4 Melee Damage.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat

Spoiler

Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

That makes it Expat's turn

HP: 26
Available Powers:

card at a time.

Spoiler

destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment,
Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.
Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.
After that

Power is used, destroy this card.

Deaths Jester

Hmmm...guess I'll play "Hollow Points Ammo" on the "Submachine Gun", then use the "Submachine Gun".  After that I'll draw and end my turn.

"Sometimes you just have to rely on the good old spray and pray method!"
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry.  Been distracted with packing and such.

So that's 3 damage to Plague Rat and the Plague Locus.  Hollow Points is destroyed.  You draw

Spoiler
Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.

That makes it Wraith's turn.  Infection makes her deal herself 2 points of damage.

Current status:

Effects in play:
All damage reduced by 1

Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer

Side B--Filthy Vermin
HP: 82 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Plague Locus--5 hpLowest Villain Target
Infection--Legacy, Wraith
Spoiler

HP: 26Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.

HP: 22Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

HP: 23
Available Powers

Hand:
Spoiler

HP: 23

Available Powers

Spoiler

Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Hand
Spoiler

Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 25Highest Hero Target

Hand
Spoiler

Back-Fist Strike: One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 4 Melee Damage.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat

Spoiler

Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Uncle Yuan

Shouldn't the vat in play have reduced the damage from ExPat to two each?

Glitch Girl

While we're sorting that out, I'm going to deploy Stun Bolt and activate my eyepiece. 
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

I'd say we've hit that time of off that Cat mentioned....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.