News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 4

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 20, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Very well then.  Wraith takes one point of damage due to playing a card and Supercooled is destroyed so no one else will have to take that damage again.

Top 2 cards of the Villain deck are
Spoiler

Shadowy Ambush: Ongoing--Whenever Plague Rat deals 5 or more Damage to a single Target, play the top card of the Villain deck.
Shadowy Ambush: Ongoing--Whenever Plague Rat deals 5 or more Damage to a single Target, play the top card of the Villain deck.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Shadowy Ambush is probably going to go on top.

That lets you draw

Spoiler
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.

Which would have actually have worked almost as well, had you only drawn it sooner.  Oh well.

The top card from the Environment is

Spoiler

Escaped Lab Rat:3hp, Rat--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 non-Environment Targets with the lowest HP 1 Melee Damage each.

Play or discard it.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Uncle Yuan

GG, don't let him force your hand like that.  Assert yourself and tell him that you're going to put Shadowy Ambush on top instead!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Well fine!  Be that way!  Ignore my good advice and put Shadowy Ambush on top!  See where that gets you!

You shoulda put Shadowy Ambush on top instead.

Uncle Yuan

OK, I see how it is.

He wants the Rat to win.

That's right, the Cat is pulling for the Rat.

You, sir, are a despicable traitor to your kind.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm just trying to lull him into a false sense of security!

Outcast

Guys, stop pressuring GG. It's a difficult decision to make as it is. Either card she chooses will give Plague Rat an ongoing upgrade card to play.

GG, we just want you to know...that whatever decision you make. We will stand by you. There are no right and wrong answers here. Just trust what your gut tells you. It's ok either way.

If we lose, we lose. Legacy will be there to take whatever damage Plague Rat might try to deal against you.  Or i can just change whatever card's going to be on top.

Or Legacy can play Take Down later when he's got some good healing and resistance set up, and i'll just return it back to his deck to stop Plague Rat from playing any cards. :)

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Outcast on November 26, 2014, 04:33:22 AM
Or Legacy can play Take Down later when he's got some good healing and resistance set up, and i'll just return it back to his deck to stop Plague Rat from playing any cards. :)

Your Sentinel Fu is strong!

And this illuminates another little blind spot of mine - a double one actually.  First is that I think of Mental Divergence primarily as a villain ongoing killer and secondarily as a tool for rebuilding after a tableau wipe.  Reseeding all those powerful little "Self destruct" ongoings hadn't occurred to me.  Also, I am learning that I am more averse to "spending" HP than I ought to be.  I tend to regard cards like Heroic Interception and Takedown as panic button cards and don't play them nearly enough.

I'd love to get Next Evolution into play before busting out self harm cards.  But my next play will be Legacy Ring and then my options will open up.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on November 26, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

And this illuminates another little blind spot of mine - a double one actually.  First is that I think of Mental Divergence primarily as a villain ongoing killer and secondarily as a tool for rebuilding after a tableau wipe.  Reseeding all those powerful little "Self destruct" ongoings hadn't occurred to me.  Also, I am learning that I am more averse to "spending" HP than I ought to be.  I tend to regard cards like Heroic Interception and Takedown as panic button cards and don't play them nearly enough.

I'd love to get Next Evolution into play before busting out self harm cards.  But my next play will be Legacy Ring and then my options will open up.

I had to learn to get over the self-harm hickup a long time ago.  Once you learn to just accept damage and manage it rather than avoid it, it can make a big difference.  I used to Avoid Pushing the Limits, for example, but now, I almost always play it the second I can and keep using it as long as possible.

Outcast

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on November 26, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

Thanks. (I may owe it to my limited playing experience with Yu-Gi-Oh.) But for it to truly work in our case, we will need your two Takedown cards out (either in your hand or in your trash pile) to really stop Plague Rat from playing any of his cards. That's because my turn goes first before yours (By the way, don't really know how you determine who goes first and who goes next in this card game).  You'll definitely need your Legacy Ring so you can at least heal up twice as much or you can use one to just counter attack. Next Evolution will make everyone immune to Villain attacks.

Though we will still have to deal with the attacks coming from the Environment cards. If i have Visionary's Mass Levitation ongoing card, and you can provide me an additional power to use, then i think we will very much have less to worry about Environment cards as well.

As for the infection, we might be better off, just destroying them once Plague Rat flips. Not really sure if Wraith can benefit from the 3hp healing power, when she'll just have 2 hp shaved off once it's Plague Rat's turn. And of course, we're not really sure if the Environment will have something to attack her with next round like Chemical Explosion. So i'm tempted to use Prophetic Vision to protect her in her weakened condition.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Outcast

However, if Legacy can take the infection damage caused by Plague Rat (Well, he and the infection itself is a Villain card),  then i think Wraith would benefit from the healing power she gains from the infection when Plague Rat flips. :P

At least Shadowy Ambush gives us some time to heal a bit. It just being an ongoing card, causing no additional damage to any of us. I can choose to destroy it after it plays out next round. But sacrificing an opportunity to destroy one infection card.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Outcast on November 26, 2014, 03:47:03 PM
However, if Legacy can take the infection damage caused by Plague Rat (Well, he and the infection itself is a Villain card),  then i think Wraith would benefit from the healing power she gains from the infection when Plague Rat flips. :P

At least Shadowy Ambush gives us some time to heal a bit. It just being an ongoing card, causing no additional damage to any of us. I can choose to destroy it after it plays out next round. But sacrificing an opportunity to destroy one infection card.

Of course I could also just destroy Shadowy Ambush seconds after it pops up with my RPG launcher, seeing as my turn comes right after Rat's.  Just means my infection stays on longer.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

That being the case, looks like we can only destroy 3/5 infections, unfortunately. I'd be happy to take one, having the most hp.

Anyway, what are we waiting on right now? Does glitch need to discard that environment card?

Outcast

Quote from: Reepicheep on November 26, 2014, 04:09:08 PM
That being the case, looks like we can only destroy 3/5 infections, unfortunately. I'd be happy to take one, having the most hp.

Anyway, what are we waiting on right now? Does glitch need to discard that environment card?

Yeah, Glitch has to decide whether to discard the Lab Rat card. I think she's better off without it, she having the lowest HP.

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 26, 2014, 04:00:35 PM
Of course I could also just destroy Shadowy Ambush seconds after it pops up with my RPG launcher, seeing as my turn comes right after Rat's.  Just means my infection stays on longer.

Yeah sorry DJ, you're turn comes just after the Villain's turn, so you'll get first dibs on Shadowy Ambush.

But i'm not quite sure. The infection seems a lot worse than it seems though.

This turn, Wraith lost 2 hp at the start of her turn due to infection even though Plague Rat hasn't flipped yet. I thought infection dealt 1 irreducible toxic damage only. Was 1 point added because she is infected?

But upon flipping to Filthy Vermin, Plague Rat would be dealing each infected Hero 2 toxic damage at the START of the villain turn. Not counting an additional 1 damage for being infected....Then at the END of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero AGAIN 1 irreducible melee damage. An additional 1 hp damage again for being infected?!

And ongoing infection card deals 1+1 more damage at the START of each HERO's turn!  :doh:

Visionary foresees doom! (next issue's cover! The Death of Wraith! and Visionary's descent to madness! )

Cue the commercials! Holy plague and infections Batman! Stay tuned next time!

Edit: Ok. I think when Legacy plays the Legacy Ring. You can probably use Motivational Charge to heal up Wraith to a safer level of HP. Expat/DJ can use his Launcher to destroy Wraith's infection next turn. I can destroy Expat's or Omnitron's infection. And Omnitron X/ Reep can destroy 2 more infections, Legacy's and one more.

Might be better if i destroy Wraith's infection now with all that damage during the start and after the villain's turn.

Glitch Girl

I think I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Discard Lab Rat.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

Not that it helps enormously, but this round I can get Wraith (and 2 other heroes) up one hp. Next round I'd be delighted to take a 1hp hit to help wraith recover 3. Because I care. Then I'll destroy her infection. Does that work out net positive for Wraith?

From what I can tell, she will lose 3 points before her next turn. I'll heal her for 1 now and can help her up 3 later (can only do if she is infected). If Legacy uses motivational charge, thats another 1. Any corrections on my maths?

It sounds like we all take damage (5 damage?) if you destroy the infection card now.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on November 26, 2014, 04:23:31 PM
This turn, Wraith lost 2 hp at the start of her turn due to infection even though Plague Rat hasn't flipped yet. I thought infection dealt 1 irreducible toxic damage only. Was 1 point added because she is infected?

I explained this the first time it happened, but there are still two Vats in play.  1 increases all damage by 1 and 1 reduces all damage by 1.  Normally, they balance each other out, resulting in no damage change at all, but Infections deal irreducible damage.  This means Infections get to benefit from the damage increase, but ignore the damage reduction completely, so all irreducible damage ends up at a net +1 right now.  Note that Omni could pull this same trick off with one of his components if he really wanted to.

Slight delay in the turn update.  My apartment is kinda in pieces as a result of moving everything to make room for a new fridge being moved in.  The table the game cards were on got moved, so I had to put the cards away. (carefully, so as not to disturb the game in progress, but I still can't get to them right now.)  Fridge is in, I now have access to that newfangled refrigeration thing again that all the kids are talking about, and I'll be putting the game right back quite shortly.

Someone asked what determines Hero turn order?  Nothing does.  Once the order is set, it much stay that way, but the order can be determined anyway I want it to.  In past game, I did it in the order people signed up.  Since DJ keeps signing up first (and everyone else in a roughly similar order) I decided to determine it randomly this game--only for DJ to end up first and everyone else in roughly similar order.  Sigh.

Deaths Jester

Okay, we need a game plan here. Wraith needs healing, so that should be Reep's turn. Next, that damaging tank should go. If no one else can do it, then those able to give others turns should tap me. I'll take it out and cause damage to Rat. After that, we can work on the infections, starting with GG and leaving mine for last.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 26, 2014, 11:32:59 PM
Okay, we need a game plan here. Wraith needs healing, so that should be Reep's turn. Next, that damaging tank should go. If no one else can do it, then those able to give others turns should tap me. I'll take it out and cause damage to Rat. After that, we can work on the infections, starting with GG and leaving mine for last.

Reep's healing won't kick in until his next turn as it happens at the start of his turn - i.e. before he plays the card that allows him to heal.  Also, clearing out the vat won't have a global impact on the damage we take as our Infection damage is irreducible, meaning it won't drop simply because we take out the buff.  It will drop not only Plague Rat's individual damage, but it will also all of our damage as it will leave only the debuff vat in play.  Honestly, unless we can find a way to also take out the debuff vat, I think it would be best to save your RPG and use it on an infection next round.

Reepicheep

I can only heal Wraith 3 points if she keeps her infection next round. If I put my healing component into play at the start of this turn using Electro-Deployment unit, she'll get 1hp at the start of each of my turns. By my turn next round, and as long as nothing else damages her, that'll net Wraith at least 1hp (2 if legacy uses motivational charge). Then Visionary can destroy her infection. As far as I can tell, destroying her infection before her turn will only let her break even.

Is it a good idea to take out the increase damage vat? Once our infections are gone it will be mostly to our own advantage. I think we may just need to brave it out for one more round, then go out all guns a blazing. Hopefully the environment doesn't play something debilitating and we know Plague Rat is playing shadow ambush. Any clue how often he deals 5 or more damage?

Glitch already destroyed the 3x damaging vat with her grappling hook. It was awesome. She swung it around her head and out of the window!

Uncle Yuan

Oh, yeah, I forgot that you just put an electro deployment unit out.  My bad - the heals will go into effect this round.

Outcast

Quote from: Reepicheep on November 27, 2014, 12:17:45 AM
Any clue how often he deals 5 or more damage?

Except for his Ravage attack which distributes 2hp damage to all heroes, i'd say most of Plague Rat's attacks range from 4 to 5 points of damage. Not sure about his (H) toxic damage cards, but i'm guessing its the total number of heroes. So i think he's got a lot of 4 (+1 while heroes are infected) to 5 HP attacks in his deck.

Here's my idea on how we might deal and destroy all the infections next round.

First up, Expat's turn he can destroy Wraith's infection before her turn comes up to avoid her losing 2 more hp. (But if Reep wants her to use the healing infection power, i'm not really sure how she would benefit from it as she would have taken 3 hp damage when it was Plague Rat's turn upon flipping.....) Wraith can then play a card and 2 powers of her choosing. My turn would be next, and i can destroy Omnitron's infection before it can damage him on his turn. (We also have to be careful not to let Omnitron be damaged for 5 or more hp points lest he loses all his components.) Next Omnitron can use his card to destroy Legacy's and Expat's infection. On Legacy's turn, if he wants to gung ho Visionary, i can use that to either destroy Plague Rat's Shadowy Ambush or my own infection. It depends on what Wraith might see on top of Plague Rat's deck, assuming Wraith decides to use her Eyepiece.

Deaths Jester

If Wraith goes down then GG can take up Expat from me. If not, then someone else will need to cause I'm going to stop playing for now. Don't ask why. Anyways, someone else can do a better job with her this game than I've done. 

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 27, 2014, 04:47:48 PM
If Wraith goes down then GG can take up Expat from me. If not, then someone else will need to cause I'm going to stop playing for now. Don't ask why. Anyways, someone else can do a better job with her this game than I've done.

I hope everything is OK, DJ.  Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Outcast

Echoing Uncle Yuan's sentiments DJ. Hope everything is ok with you in RL.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 27, 2014, 04:47:48 PM

Sorry to hear that, DJ.  I can play Expat for you, if we don't get someone else to volunteer.  Anyone readying who isn't playing and would like to take over, just let me know.

Wraith takes 1 point of damage to play a card, destroys the vat doing the damage, then discards a dirty rat.  Or he might be a clean rat.  I didn't actually check.

Wraith draws
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.

It is now over to Visionary.  At the beginning of her turn, she deals herself 2 points of damage.

Effects in play:
Whenever a hero plays a card, he takes 1 point of damage
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it
All damage reduced by 1
All damage increased by 1 and turned into Toxic

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 76 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Infection--Legacy, Wraith, Expatriette, Omnitron-X, Legacy
Spoiler

Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 13
Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Flack Jacket, Hollow Poins(Submachine Gun)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Liquid Nitrogen Rounds: Equipment,Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.Change that card's Damage type to Cold. After that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Liquid Nitrogen Rounds: Equipment,Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.Change that card's Damage type to Cold. After that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. After that Power is used, destroy this card.
RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.

HP: 8 Lowest Hero Target[
Available Powers:
Sleuth: Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece, Stun Bolt, Utiity Belt
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Hand:
Spoiler

Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

In Play: Mental Divergence
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Hand:
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 22 color=green]Highest Hero Target[/color]

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit
Spoiler

Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

Hand
Spoiler

Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.
Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 15

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front
Spoiler

Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.
Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.

Hand
Spoiler

Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.Draw a card.
Fortitude: Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Legacy by 1.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
Surge of Strength: Ongoing,Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Legacy by 1.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat, Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat, Supercooled Trisolvent Vat

Spoiler

Supercooled Trisolvent Vat: Vat--Whenever a Player plays a Hero card, deal their Hero 1 Cold Damage.At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 1 Cold Damage, 1 Toxic Damage, and 1 Energy Damage.
Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.
Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Outcast

Ok. I'm going to go ahead with Prophetic Vision. We can't risk Wraith incurring further damage from the Environment. While most of the cards in Pike Industrial deal damage anyway, at least i can pick the lesser evil.

Since i assume Expat and Omnitron-X are gonna use their cards to destroy either an Infection or Shadowy Ambush the next round. That leaves Wraith, Visionary, and Legacy the only ones free to use a card the next round and the ones who would benefit from Enlighten. The Environment will still continue to be a threat after we deal with the infection, so i'll choose to Enlighten Legacy hoping he'll get Heroic Interception to protect everyone from any damage including the Environment.

Then i'll draw a card and hope i have something to deal with the Environment as well.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Top 3 cards of the Environment are

Spoiler

Escaped Lab Rat:3hp, Rat--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 non-Environment Targets with the lowest HP 1 Melee Damage each.
Experimental Mutagen: When this card enters play, put all Rat cards from the Environment trash into play. Increase Damage dealt by Rats by 1. Reduce Damage dealt to Rats by 1.At the start of the Environment turn, if there are 2 or more Rats in the Environment trash, destroy this card.

Choose 1 to go on top and 2 to go on bottom (and the order on which they go on the bottom.  The way we're churning through the environment deck right now, this could be important later)

Legacy Draws
Spoiler

The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Choose 1 card to discard

Outcast

Darn, Legacy just drew doubles. At least he doesn't have to waste 2 rounds drawing them.

Yeah, i know we are churning the Environment's deck pretty quick. If only 2 among those cards i drew were the really bad ones, it will go to our favor. But if they are weak, we are increasing the chances one of the the bad cards coming up sooner than we'd like.

Escaped Lab Rat on top. Then first to go to the bottom is Experimental Mutagen, last to go Lab Rat.

Hope i draw a lucky card.

Oh, and i think you forgot to erase the super coolant vat in that last update.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler

Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.

It is now Omnitron's turn.  At the start of his turn, he deals himself 2 points of damage.  Since he has recieved Toxic damage, he may deal 1 target 2 Toxic damage, so Plague Rat unless you want to attack a hero.  At the start of his turn, he may play 1 card or draw 1 card.

Effects in play:
Whenever a hero plays a card, he takes 1 point of damage
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it
All damage reduced by 1
All damage increased by 1 and turned into Toxic

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 74 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Infection--Legacy, Wraith, Expatriette, Omnitron-X, Legacy
Spoiler

Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Flack Jacket, Hollow Poins(Submachine Gun)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.

HP: 8 Lowest Hero Target[
Available Powers:
Sleuth: Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece, Stun Bolt, Utiity Belt
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Hand:
Spoiler

Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

In Play: Mental Divergence
Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 20 color=green]Highest Hero Target[/color]

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit
Spoiler

Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Hand
Spoiler

Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 15

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front
Spoiler

Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.
Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.

Hand
Spoiler

Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.Draw a card.
Fortitude: Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Legacy by 1.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
Surge of Strength: Ongoing,Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Legacy by 1.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat, Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat

Spoiler

Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.
Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.