Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Dark Flash design?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

We've hit the major Flash characters so now we'll do a few odds and ends, starting with the Dark Flash:

In the 90s Wally was briefly replaced by an alternate version of himself, Walter West. I don't recall much else. He wore the above. What do you think?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

4. I have to say that I actually liked this costume. It's recognizable as a "Flash" Character, but different enough to stand on it's own merit. Solid design, good color balance, it works.

Tomato

It's cool as an elseworlds sort of design. Frankly, I could easily have seen Wally adopt something similar to this after Barry came back, it would have made him distinct from Barry and used a look that IIRC was basically a future version of Wally.

Or, y'know, a variation of the costume Wally made during the "Divided We Fall" Story arc, when the part of him that wanted to honor Barry's legacy was briefly stripped away. I rather liked that one.

But no, seriously, how does that arc not have a wikipedia page? Plastic Man punches Batman in the face in that arc! There are serious repercussions for what occurred in the previous story arc... which, unlike the stupid adaption, showed BOTH SIDES of the argument for Batman having failsafes and showed why keeping them a secret from everyone was a BAD thing for a team that relies on trusting each other.

BentonGrey

3: It's a solid costume, but it's lacking the charm of the classic ones.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

I've always wanted to like this costume, but for some reason it always seems lacking. Maybe I just need to see the right artist draw it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

bat1987

Meh, nothing really wrong with it, nothing exciting either. 3

murs47