Captain Falcon/ American Falcon

Started by ghazkul, October 26, 2014, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hey, has anyone got an idea of how to add wings onto a Captain America mesh? Or a shield with throwing/guarding animations to a Falcon mesh? Much appreciation guys!

daglob

A Tom Versatile mesh has armwings and a Cap-style shield (and an assortment of goggles and kneepads). You might could scope those into another mesh or do a body transplant on the TV mesh if the existing body isn't to your liking.

SickAlice

I'll look at later tonight. Either or wouldn't be a hard process, probably better to put wings on Cap though (or less time consuming anyways). I'm still looking at many of your requests even though I didn't say anything. If I could make a suggestion, if you would consider making one thread then Modifying the first post to include all of your undone requests that would help people like myself greatly as it would act as kind of a checklist to go back to.

SickAlice

Okay, took a look at it. For anyone's future reference the wings from Ink's Falcon can be skoped onto any male_basic mesh hassle free.

I'm just going ahead and making the mesh though. Sam has extra parts to his costume (straps, belt, goggles and a backpack piece) so I'm making them right now. I'm also combining the Cap and Falcon keyframes. I'm not including Redwing since he overlaps with the shield. I figure anyone can simply include him as a separate team mate/minion if they want him to ride with Sam in game.  Should be done with this by tonight or tomorrow.

ghazkul

Thanks man. And I think Redwing was eaten by something wasn't he?

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on October 31, 2014, 04:13:40 PM
Okay, took a look at it. For anyone's future reference the wings from Ink's Falcon can be skoped onto any male_basic mesh hassle free.

I'm just going ahead and making the mesh though. Sam has extra parts to his costume (straps, belt, goggles and a backpack piece) so I'm making them right now. I'm also combining the Cap and Falcon keyframes. I'm not including Redwing since he overlaps with the shield. I figure anyone can simply include him as a separate team mate/minion if they want him to ride with Sam in game.  Should be done with this by tonight or tomorrow.

Can't wait! I'm so excited!

SickAlice

He's up in the Marvel section.

Quote from: ghazkul on October 31, 2014, 06:52:10 PM
Thanks man. And I think Redwing was eaten by something wasn't he?

Welcome. *shrug * I dunno, he was hanging around those Pet Avengers books last I read but that was awhile ago. And with time being all messed up in Marvel NOW! who knows. From their last press release they're trying to put out more colorful and humorous books. I wouldn't be surprised if a Pet Avengers mini shows up in 2015.