News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 57: Hot Pursuit

Started by Podmark, October 27, 2014, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the Hot Pursuit's design?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

Lastly, this is Hot Pursuit, an alternate future Barry Allen from the last days of the Pre-New 52 universe:

This will be one of the more obscure entries, but it's a design I thought was interesting. If my memory serves essentially it's Barry as a Minority Report style time cop. Also during Flash Point Patty Spivot took the role.

So I think this might be the end of our Flash set. There are a few more characters we could do (Jesse Quick, Inertia, XS, the West twins) but we've hit all the key characters and it may be time for something new (I think you all will be happy with the next set). Let me know if you still want to keep with Flash next week.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

BentonGrey

3: It's got possibilities, but it needs something to make it a bit more interesting.

Also, that name is totally a Transformer, not a superhero! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

2. I just find this lacking imagination.

bat1987

3. I think its not a bad take on an alternate version of Barry. And lol Benton he totally sounds like a transformer.

Cyber Burn

I can't really picture this as an alternate reality version of Barry, the color shceme is just all wrong. Maybe if this was introduced as a new character I would have given it an extra point, maybe two, I would have to see more pics of this first.

Quote from: Podmark on October 27, 2014, 05:31:29 PM
Lastly, this is Hot Pursuit, an alternate future Barry Allen from the last days of the Pre-New 52 universe:
So I think this might be the end of our Flash set. There are a few more characters we could do (Jesse Quick, Inertia, XS, the West twins) but we've hit all the key characters and it may be time for something new (I think you all will be happy with the next set). Let me know if you still want to keep with Flash next week.

Personally, I would love to explore some more of the Flash Universe. But's that's just me.

bat1987

Podmark

I quite like this design, the white on black with the lightning bolt cut-out and helmet is very appealing to me. What doesn't really work for me is the alternating red and blue elements. I get that they're supposed to be like a police siren but it looks tacky. If those parts were all blue I'd like it even more.

my Google page